It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 17

page: 139
<< 136  137  138    140  141  142 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Now that it seems i really am in a mood of posting to The Shed, i thought i would share something ATS-style. You know... conspiracies and weird stuff!

OK so as i have told, my mom is very much the way i am. From sense of humor to political views. But she is more rational than me, in actions and in words. And, get this: She does not believe in the moon landings! That man went to the moon!

I am not too scientific. Or scientific at all. But i think it is a well established fact that man went to the moon. There was stones that they brought back. Let me quote Wikipedia here:

"Moon rocks on Earth come from three sources: those collected by the US Apollo manned lunar landings from 1969 to 1972; samples returned by three Soviet Luna unmanned probes in the 1970s; and rocks that were ejected naturally from the lunar surface by cratering events and subsequently fell to Earth as lunar meteorites. During the six Apollo landing missions, 2,415 samples weighing 380.96 kilograms (839.87 lb) were collected."

So those rocks, were they hoaxed? in my opinion, there is no way! And my mom told me stuff about Stanley Kubrick's films having "clues" of a hoaxed moon landing but i can't comment to that due to low info in my head. I have seen his films, some documentaries but i have missed the "clues"

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

I wonder if 'ol Stan may bave been a flat Earther ?

😎

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Interesting topic indeed. The movie in question is The Shining and the changes Kubrick made to the story made Steven King (who wrote the book) angry. www.youtube.com...

The above youtube link gives a short (10 minutes) overview.

As for moon rocks being fake, it is within the realm of possibility. If I tell you my rock is from the moon, what do you have to compare it with to prove me wrong?

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Finspiracy

.... i think it is a well established fact that man went to the moon. There was stones that they brought back...

So those rocks, were they hoaxed? in my opinion, there is no way! ...

Just "stirring the pot" a little here...

'Moon rock' given to Holland by Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin is fake

LINK to article on The Telegraph

Nasa gave moon rocks to more than 100 countries following lunar missions in 1969 and the 1970s.

More than 100 rocks?? Size? Weight? How many were.... "fake"?

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   

But i think it is a well established fact that man went to the moon.

This "fact" is what the media and the government told you it was. The only way I can see this as a fact is if I was one of the Apollo astronauts.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Damn, I was reading your post and thought oooooh, a ghost! Then I saw there was a normal explanation for the occurrence. You shouldn't let me down like that. LOL

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Fin, I just love your music! Thank you! I am ok. I feel like that minion that falls down and gets back up and says, "I'm ok." LOL That was a minion character right? Damn brain malfunctions on occasion, it's like some wires that are supposed to connect, don't play nice together and refuse to cooperate or something.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Hello Timely, Light and Blue! Didn't mean to ignore you up there. Waves from Rhode Island USA!

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Timely

Kubrick helped NASA too back in the day. I personally think he was a skilled artist with a great intelligence that wouldn't fall for such tom-foolery but I could be wrong. I know his last movie (which some claimed he was covertly murdered for) was Eyes Wide Shut. It was released on the same day as the Apollo landing (16th of July) and (according to legend) had a posthumous change made at the last minute to one or two scenes.

I remember watching that with my gf (of the time, she's dead now and no, I didn't kill her!) and, I'll be honest, I'd probably drunk too much and didn't understand too much of it but watching it years later, when I was single, not drunk and getting into conspiracies after reading something somewhere, the illuminati started jumping out of the woodwork! The movie is a trip and Tom and Nicole play it so well. Nicole being the woman that left Tom before or shortly after they got married because she probably realised he was crazy or approaching it closely. Anyway...

We all wear a metaphorical mask, hiding our real emotions, insecurities, desires and failings but apparently some people do that at parties for fun. They wear costume masks, google Rothschild party in 1972. Personally I'd trust Hitler more than a Rothschild. Sorry if that offends some but this is ATS.

I'll stop now.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Night, this is a photo of the Christman pie.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Interesting Posts. I want to go learn more about him now. Thank you!

And for me? Powdered donut was just going out and rolling in the snow, during the sauna. Felt like pins and needles on your skin, but they swore it was good for you. LOL

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

I apologise profusely and whatever you do, do not search Urban Dictionary for powdered donut!

My first Kubrick movie was 2001: A Space Odyssey. It's slow, weird, trippy, metaphysical and extremely well filmed. Some of the scenes still rival movies of almost 50 years later.

HAL and Dave....

Stanley had a gift and it was monumental. Spielberg I do not appreciate at all. What he did to War of the Worlds was unforgivable and that should not be blamed on Tom Cruise.
edit on 7/12/17 by LightSpeedDriver because: Typo

edit on 7/12/17 by LightSpeedDriver because: Found reference

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

Hey there Chief, why is every one talking about Powdered Donuts? I see the rolling in the snow analogy, a practice I never came to favour. But sauna yes, and steam baths and cold bucket of water dropped over you. Ahh yes, those were the days.

How are you?

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

If that is for Night could you please serve one for the rest of us?

I want a piece, now. UPS too late. I couldn't help it the whole thing attacked me.
It's gone,

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver
....whatever you do, do not search Urban Dictionary for powdered donut!

That is like dangling a carrot in front of a donkey. Can't you explain it in civilized terms? Code?

Well I am late with this. So you like Indian/Pakistani cuisine? You are so lucky to live in a civilized country that serves food from around the world.
One would think that there would be a diversity of food in this mega melting pot. But it all tastes bland and white unless you venture to a major metropolis. My aversion towards franchise food has not deminished.
My Hungarian roots taught me of richness and bite. Later I embraced Greek and Middle Eastern.

Ahh the flavours, the symhponi, they play on all the tones.
So please come over and bring a dish.

I can't find all the spices I need for my curry, but it works.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Indeed, some things are so in your face, you don't notice.

Research "Bohemian Grove" and "Molok" ...

Ed: Waves frenetically at Night ... 👋🖐👋
edit on 7-12-2017 by Timely because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

I refuse to explain, politely, what Urban Dictionary says a powdered donut is!

With regards to food, I trust no-one. I make it myself. Not to mention I can't afford to eat out....

ETA Maybe it's cos I read what one possible meaning of powdered donut meant on Urban Dictionary. Can someone pass me the anal bleach? I mean retinal! bleach!!

Happy now?

edit on 7/12/17 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

Doing alright. I have finally decided to start looking for another job, which is scary as heck after 22 years. I'm going to wait until the first of the year, then start sending out resumes. So much going on at work, which is why I haven't been on much.

I figure when you want to cry from frustration every night, It is time to move on.

@ '___', I made the mistake of looking something else on there once, won't do that again! LOL

edit on 7-12-2017 by chiefsmom because: addition

LOL Your Initials got edited!!!! Light speed
edit on 7-12-2017 by chiefsmom because: another addition

edit on 7-12-2017 by chiefsmom because: Clarify

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gordi The Drummer
Just "stirring the pot" a little here...
More than 100 rocks?? Size? Weight? How many were.... "fake"?

You are so good at that, stirring the pot, you know mate, so keep it up.

Now I am of the generation that adheres to the concept of "inventive" reporting. I have never understood why it was necessary to claim you have done something that doesn't really matter when millions of people are on the brink of famine, millions are illiterate, hundreds of thousands are displaced by war, just to gain a pathetic vote.We were the first.
The many don't care, they can't.
Am I off topic?

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
Doing alright.I figure when you want to cry from frustration every night, It is time to move on.

22 years is a long time, for some of it is half of our working life.
But no, you shouldn't have such troubles every day, it is too stressfull.
I will send a tiny prayer your way, that things may turn what ever way is best for you.
]]]]]HUGS[[[[[[[

new topics

top topics

<< 136  137  138    140  141  142 >>

join