It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 17

page: 137
<< 134  135  136    138  139  140 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Wister, what a wonderful couple of days you've had, in spite of the toothache that is. Loved the pic of Santa and the moose in the woodland setting! Your food sounds like something I would try. I only like certain spices though, nothing too hot.

Fin, OMG, that artic hill is just breath taking! Glad you had fun at the party!

Hi Light! Thank you sooooo much, now Gordi can work with that hopefully. Hugs!

Gordi, Light just provided the pic without words. Yay! Now can you do it?

Hiya Chels! How are things in your world?
edit on 5-12-2017 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Poop. I can't quote or reply to any one.
Apparently I can do this but it doesn't make much sense.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Poop. I can't quote or reply to any one.
Apparently I can do this but it doesn't make much sense.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

Yeah... I can't click the links on the live page. Not even a right-click and "open link in a new tab" There is a thread about these problems and i think the board administrators are working on it. Let's try to stay patient

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Waves at Wister and Fin! Pixies running amuck? I'm sure things will work themselves out soon.

OMG, I had this window open for some time and got busy doing things around the house. Anyway, hope ATS fixes whatever is going on.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 05:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Your wish is my command....

Cool!
Thanks Light.

G

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 05:46 AM
link   
What's the latest from Aus?
Are kaelci & Dave OK?

pics... I want pics damnit!

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

They have not come up for air yet ...

😎

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Hi!

I just finished cleaning up my apartment, got two friends coming over, we will warm up the sauna. The 100 years of independence celebration has gone alright, but we are practically just having a nice evening like any other evening. They both got the day off from work.

Media has got quite worked up because far-left and far-right are having some marches. I am not into that stuff. The more years i gain, the less i want to be far-anything. Maybe far-lazy or far-drunk at times.

Wishing all the best to everyone!

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy
Is "warm up the sauna" a Euphemism for something naughty?? LOL

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Hello to all fellow Shedadonians. I'm popping in to let you know that Jacy is feeling very down and lonely today. So if can send her an email

Live long and pizza.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gordi The Drummer
Is "warm up the sauna" a Euphemism for something naughty?? LOL

No!

Foreign people very often think it is an orgie of some sort. No. Sauna is a place where people go naked to enjoy the heat and steam. I tried "something naughty" with an EX of mine, in the sauna, when the millennium changed. We both got absolutely exhausted after, like 15-20 seconds. Sauna is sauna. Naked people and heat. Nothing to do with sex! (maybe some masochists would like it but i can't get myself into that mindset)

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingForABetterLife
Hello to all fellow Shedadonians. I'm popping in to let you know that Jacy is feeling very down and lonely today. So if can send her an email

Live long and pizza.

Oh i see... I understand... People have ups and downs. I do not know too much about Jacy and she does not know too much about me but if some of you can do it, put a positive message from me towards her please

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Wanted to share a song... I don't think this is meant to be taken literally "to be like a warrior"

You can not do anything about your past, shed people. But the choices you make in the present time, it will make your future!

Love you all, you fine people

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   

That would seem a bit weird to me. I'm not a prude but walking around naked with friends? Umm...no. I don't think they'd ever talk to me again! It might make for awkward conversations too.

"So...is it too cold?"

"No, it's always this small...."

I'll stop now.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver

That would seem a bit weird to me. I'm not a prude but walking around naked with friends? Umm...no. I don't think they'd ever talk to me again! It might make for awkward conversations too.

"So...is it too cold?"

"No, it's always this small...."

I'll stop now.

Haha i think you better stop now! *sometimes it gets scared*

-- i believe i had a hat, going out now --

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   
OMG, Light, Bahahahaha! I almost spit my coffee out! I wouldn't be caught dead naked with friends. It would make for a great comedy show though, or puking session, I'm not sure which.

Gordi, Thank you so much for the meme, I love it!

Fin, enjoyed your vid! Glad you had a great time with your friends.

Timely, I think Kaelci and Dave are still in the nest. LOL

Blue, I sent Jacy an e-mail before even coming to the shed. She does need us to rally around with all the love and support she can get right now.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Oh Nighty woke up! Such a great person... Such great amount of empathy... you have helped me so much!

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Context is everything. Are you now naked while telling Night how much she has helped you...?

I really will stop now...

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Ahahahaha! Light you crack me up!

Awww Fin, I am so happy to hear that! Been rather depressed and needed to hear something nice.

top topics

<< 134  135  136    138  139  140 >>

join