It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 17

page: 143
<< 140  141  142    144  145  146 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Timely

Thank you Timely. I don't see my medical issues improving however. Since dad complains about spending money on me for medicine, I've decided to stop all my medicine. He also wants me out of the house.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   
5 Parts of My 'New Normal' Since Losing My Son

This is also what I go through with the loss of my wife except for number 3.

themighty.com...

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Wallabies are herbivores and apparently they tolerate chocolate okay in small amounts.

Meanwhile...

Hugs to you, my dear friend. We are only separated by miles and oceans, not by thoughts and dreams. I wish you peace, and at least some days free of pain. I treasure the few I have each year and pray you can have at least some as well.

With loving friendship,

Mike

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife
I feel for you. I still have that day in my future and I dread it, but for now, I live for her and us, together.

Mike

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   
It's that time of the year for me.

December is when I got my severe brain injury.

December is when I met my wife.

December was my father-in-law's birthday.

December is my oldest cat's birthday.

December is one of my step-granddaughters birthday.

There's a bit more to December but that is enought to share for now.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: JustMike

Thanks Mike

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

I put my mother in hospital in December. She was pregnant, with me. She gave me a Caesarean birth. 1 day later, that was her birthday.

Sorry Mum!

ETA Backstory is she was physically disabled (muscle wasting disease) and she could not give birth naturally without the risk of death to one or both. I wasn't being my usual lazy self!
edit on 10/12/17 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Came in here to catch up. Mark is usually gentle, quiet and laid back, but sometimes his diabetic reactions can cause a change in mood/behavior. He is a pain in the arse though in other areas. LOL

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingForABetterLife

Thank you Timely. I don't see my medical issues improving however. Since dad complains about spending money on me for medicine, I've decided to stop all my medicine. He also wants me out of the house.

Don't you dare stop taking your meds! Your Father isn't all there and is wreaking havoc in the family with you and your Mother and causing you both grief. You and your Mom both need to unite against him and continually stand your ground. Let him know his behavior will no longer be tolerated. Man!

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Awwww, Mike that was so sweet. Hugs!

I wish you and Dada peace. I know how difficult it is for you knowing what lies ahead. Just know that we are all here at all times with much love.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

No, you were not lazy the day you decided to be born. Glad that you made it out alive!

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Just a silly question but...

Have you ever tried throwing the remote control back really hard hoping to displace the batteries making it nonoperational? I know, I'm a brat and I should stop....

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Bahahaha! I did throw it back, but neither of us threw it hard. LOL

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   

There are different rights I would guess. If I sell my publishing rights, you can publish my work or not. Think books, music, poetry. You contract to publish the work, not change it.

Othertimes, you have film rights. Film rights are not the same. I don't know the legalese but if I sell you the rights to film my book, that does not imply that it is word for word, detail for detail, the same.

If I make a music or film recording which you contractually are obligated to release, possibly upon final acceptance or requesting changes first, that does not give the rights buyers the right to change things to my final product. All or most films are adapted for the screen depending on story. I hope that makes sense.

And hey, it's everyone for themselves, including beliefs. We never went to the moon like they transmitted it. That is my belief, masons or not. (A detail rather than a focus but to each his own.)

I only posted a link....

/me runs into the bushes and hides....

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   

You should get one of those Smart TV's. You can screw with Mark's mind. (Friends did it to me too. It really did work!)

You can press that remote all you want but if some other people can control the TV with their mobiles....imagine my confusion. It only works once though.

ETA If you don't laugh too much, you might be able to work it for a few days....

edit on 10/12/17 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Hahaha!

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 01:59 AM
link   
An original and wonderfully talented kids! Amazing!!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Yes, those kids are truly talented as you said. That cheered me up a bit. Been a bit depressed lately (more than usual) but nothing major this time. Meeting some friends later, maybe it cheers me up even more. Walls are closing in.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

Sorry you are feeling down. But you brightened my day with that video! His voice takes me back to System of a Down.... and a walk down memory lane.

<< 140  141  142    144  145  146 >>

join