It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 17

page: 146
<< 143  144  145    147  148  149 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: chelsdh
a reply to: Night Star

Awe, thank you! Sometimes I have to remind myself that I am still young. Other times I have to remind myself I am not a kid anymore and maybe too old for sporting Ariel’s hair!

Nope, you are not too old to sport Ariel's hair. Be wild and wonderful for as long you can. At one time it was a given that women my age had to have short hair. It was like all these clones of older women walking around with short hair. Bah! Guess I've always been a rebel. never cut my hair short to please anyone and...never grew up. LOL

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I love this kid, so amazing!!!!!!!
I won't just survive
Oh, you will see me thrive
Can't write my story
I'm beyond the archetype

I won't just conform
No matter how you shake my core
Cause my roots they run deep

Oh ye of so little faith
Don't doubt it, don't doubt it
Victory is in my veins
I know it, I know it
and I will not negotiate
I will transform
When, when the fire is at my feet again
And the vultures all start circling
They're whispering you are out of time
But still I rise

This is no mistake, no accident
When you think the final nail is in
Think again, don't be surprised, I will still rise

I must stay conscious
through the madness and chaos
So I call on my Angels
They say, don't doubt it, don't doubt it...

edit on 11-12-2017 by Night Star because: screwed up

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   

a reply to: Night Star

! I’m warning you, I don’t take compliments well. I deflect!

But thank you, it is me.

I wanted to say this earlier but did not want to seem slimy. Now others have said it so i can too: You look absolutely wonderful!

I hope you can cope with this compliment!

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   

a reply to: LightSpeedDriver
And Night and Mark DO look like hippies! I didn’t say it, because some people don’t appreciate that as a compliment! But it totally is!

They do! i love the vibe in the pic! Hippies!

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
I love this kid, so amazing!!!!!!!

WTH? That was unreal! If that girl keeps up with that singing, she can make a career for herself one day. Thanks for sharing that.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   
This first song, I heard for the first time today on Pandora.
It's the perfect song to listen to in honor of my wife's passing.
She will be gone four years as of February 19, 2018.

Like this songs there is something that reminds me of her every day.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

☺️ Thank you.

Now I have to go run and hide because I’m probably as red as a beet!

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

Thank you for sharing her pictures. (You may have shared before, but I didn’t go very far back in the thread before jumping in.) And the songs.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   
*waves hellooooooo*

I just wanted to let everyone know that neither Mr Bass nor I have ended up being sneaky malevolent internet murderers, we're both alive and well and happy! We'll share some photos soon. My son is particularly ecstatic to have him home, pretty sure he likes Dave more than me now

(But also pretty sure Dave now understands why I have a fondness for an occasional "sanity wine" of an evening, *raises an oversized novelty wine-glass that conveniently holds half the bottle*)

The Monday of The Arrival was a bit iffy... we were having a lot of storms and rain and I was so worried that it would be flooding or something and I wouldn't be able to get to Brisbane. And then after we actually got there to get Dave, we were worried we wouldn't be able to return!! The train that was to take us back to where the bus, was delayed due to... dun dun dun... minor flooding and electrical problems. But. We managed to return all safe and sound.

My son looooved the bus rides and the train rides, and he instantly decided that Dave was his new best friend.

We've had a week of just nice, simple, relaxing days. Apparently my nice little tiny town is wondrous and amazing compared to where he came from (I would have to agree. *big cities........... shudder*). We've been going to the park, have had cozy movie days, Dave has been teaching my son how to swim, and we've teamed up as Russia and Rome to take over the world in Civilization V, muahahaha!

But everything is going well

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

And Daves roman cities are currently being sacked by a relentless computer AI for not having a standing army.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Oh I was away from the page when I was in the middle of a post. I left a song above and see the love birds are here. In a heavy conversation. Will catch up soon.
HUGS

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Gah, posted the video but just added the lyrics above.

Kaelci and Dave so awesome to see you guys finally! I cannot wait to see pics!!!!!!!!!! Well, beside the one I saw elsewhere.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Haha! kaelci and BASSPLYR!

Great posts, they really made me smile! I am so happy you two are together now with the little kid. Very nice!

Civ 5... so many updates from 1-4 it is hard for me to keep up with. Faith points and social policies and everything... I am currently running a Moroccan empire and having trouble in the south with China.

I love the (unintented?) humor in civ games... wonders go to unimaginable places "The pyramids have been built in London"

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Oh Blue, I just love the pics and the music was so lovely! I think the way you speak of her, we would have loved her in here. She is with you always Blue, a part of you and one day you will be together again. As I have said in a PM, I cannot fathom that depth of sorrow.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   

☺️ Thank you.

Now I have to go run and hide because I’m probably as red as a beet!

LOL! Just think...the other guys haven't seen you yet. Bahahaha! I hope we don't have to go drag you out of the bushes now.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Oh Blue, I just love the pics and the music was so lovely! I think the way you speak of her, we would have loved her in here. She is with you always Blue, a part of you and one day you will be together again. As I have said in a PM, I cannot fathom that depth of sorrow.

Yeah, i saw the post too and listened to the songs. I could not find anything to say to bring comfort. That was too deep. I am glad to see you spoke better than i did!

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   

You have the words my friend. Sometimes the simplest of things can be profound or meaningful. I have seen your light shine before. It is within you, look inside and you will see.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 11:12 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 11:33 PM
link   

You have the words my friend. Sometimes the simplest of things can be profound or meaningful. I have seen your light shine before. It is within you, look inside and you will see.

Great eloquence once again my friend! Yes, i have a light within me. But the thing is, the real-me is too far away from the ideal-me.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Yes, i have a light within me. But the thing is, the real-me is too far away from the ideal-me.

Not really. It is still inside you. Find it in your silence. It's there.

Love that song!!!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 143  144  145    147  148  149 >>

join