It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jim Carrey is #Woak

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Come on if any one should know it him after all he was God for a few days .
( his younger movies were so over the top stupid .
But Bruce almighty was good -mask fit like a glove
lier lier ( Not acting ) lol

Out of comedians he gets a 7.5 .
Now Robbin Williams he was a 9.9 and brought down the house .
As for these videos we are o so connected must be why we spend so much time tring to kill each other .
Now imange for a mint if telepathy was real and any one could know what any one else thinks and feals ( Including pain )
Just Imange

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: zardust
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

That's what I was going to say "updated" or elevated but didn't want to imply your old way was wrong or inferior (even with our many disagreements).

Your comment is greatly appreciated. I think the most important thing I've learned thus far is that stagnation is spiritual/mental/physical atrophy. If we aren't growing in knowledge, our degree of separation is increasing.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

looks like Jimmy boy is a toy for adults.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

C'mon now. No one can crawl out of a rhino's ass the way Jim Carrey did.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   

This is akin to the Buddhist idea of non-self, is not new...

It is NOT a concept of no soul but of no permanent self-personality, or that personality is a temporal thing.

There is also a “ state” where one feels their non selfness that can be very scary

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

It is NOT a concept of no soul but of no permanent self-personality, or that personality is a temporal thing.

There is also a “ state” where one feels their non selfness that can be very scary

Yes, that 'state' of non-selfness is very scary but even within that state you are a part of a whole, a separate and unique part nonetheless.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

Yes, that 'state' of non-selfness is very scary but even within that state you are a part of a whole, a separate and unique part nonetheless.

I totally agree.

My concept calls it the Holistic self, one of what I call the 7 natures of being.

Actually 6 natures and the 7th is the Holistic self.

Every individual organism is a Holon, or holistic self, made up of the Soul and underneath the 7 natures

The configuration and energy levels of these natures determines individuality.

For example, an animal has the anima nature (one of the 7) more pronounced than humans) that’s why their animals.

7 natures, 4 worlds and infinite dimensions

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
Jim is woak.

Essentially these are videos are about how there is no self, or me. He says that he can take big chances with this thing people know as Jim Carrey. Says he can communicate in an authentic state because this is just happening it isn't me.

Wow. Deep thoughts coming from Jim Carrey.

There is no me, I am existing outside of the body/ world looking in. This is just a thing that's happening realizing that is what makes you free.

This is what I got out of Jim Carreys message.

Right,, that was you putting him in the leather jacket, a few others said fur, another said no jacket. Jim who is not Jim is watching the clip saying he doesn't wear clothes in real life, according to him, which is outside the world.

Seems to be he was in the body and existed as his actual self for a moment when he began to sing.

View it again. His body, eyes, are saying more than what it appears, then prolonged gaze, then the him, 'caught' into his body, 'spiraling down' into his body/vessle, then after his song, the he of who he is, leaves again . Who controls his body? Aliens.

Someone needs to find Jim, and bring him back. It appears something other than him has taken his body. And. He is trying to tell us.

It appears he as in who he really is, is strong enough to come back to his body which is under 'contract' and being used by something else.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

I totally agree.

My concept calls it the Holistic self, one of what I call the 7 natures of being.

Actually 6 natures and the 7th is the Holistic self.

Every individual organism is a Holon, or holistic self, made up of the Soul and underneath the 7 natures

The configuration and energy levels of these natures determines individuality.

For example, an animal has the anima nature (one of the 7) more pronounced than humans) that’s why their animals.

7 natures, 4 worlds and infinite dimensions

I sometimes wonder if that anima nature is more pronounced in most of us humans too.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: CreationBro
a reply to: chr0naut

I remember having barriers, chr0naut.

Now, im oddly telepathic, via enhanced auditory neural synthesis. I listen....very very carefully.

Heh, a "gift" im sure...

A gift that seems to make most perceive me as a demon, treating me worse than a homicidal, pedophilic rapist, whilst they themselves deceive me day in, and day out about it. Either that, or theyre unaware, in which case they damn me for reasons beyond their scope of understanding. Tiresome. Irrirating.

Why do i forgive these people regularly? Who's the demon, again?

Any hoo.

And you wouldnt believe the sea of coincidences Ive got to sail through on a daily basis.

News flash to self: no one cares.

Ill ramble some more for the hell of it because # it.

Lord knows the days when i couldnt control this stupid "gift"...total Hell. Suffering beyond most people's capacity to fathom. I am not joking.

Endless mockery and hostility from those i linked minds with. To be blunt, all they had to do was shut the # up. I want to say maybe .1% of people figured that out, and even then, most of those few still harbored horrible intentions.

The nerve of some people...lots of people.

So...

As it is, if i were the gate keeper, id probably laugh at a lot of people begging for entrance to Heaven, holding a napkin with the written true good deeds of their's, and a 666 page tome of their bad deeds.

Buuuuuuut, im already living in Hell as far as im concerned. My mind is no longer private and people treat it like a spiritual punching bag.

I realize this post is a total waste of time and energy, as im just a crazy nutter with a bad reputation. Sue me.

Except you few awakened souls. You know who you are...you're not alone. Hang tight. Remember, everyone gets what they deserve in the end...

Does the victim mentality come with 'advanced soulishness' is that just you?

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Diabolical1972
He puts all his energy into his artwork that's probably why. I don't really like it, but each artist is different.

From the OP he says:

"There is no me, I am existing outside of the body/ world looking in. This is just a thing that's happening realizing that is what makes you free."

And here in this video he say's, "I need"

A "no me" and an "I need."

As he does his clip for his painting he says, "you can tell what I want from the paintings", he says a lot of "to me" and "I'd like to" and "I'll be able to reproduce it" and how his paintings all "became part of the furniture"

He is saying the "painting" tells him what he needs to know about himself a year later" as he is making a humanoid figure from clay using his hands to mold it holding it up to the 'electric' light and says "when's the last time I started anything out with a plan?". Then he says something like they "make something physically into being" as he draws a life sized outline of himself with the electric light behind him. Then he says he hopes someone can relate to it.

What it appears he's saying is he lost God who is LOVE and since doing so, he needs to 'reenter the atmosphere.' His words.

So being not himself where there is no him, is him without God/Love. He's a puppet to something but he's managed to verbalize that the real him, which is him made whole through God's love, is trying to come back to his body, get his body back, as something over took his body and it appears he believes he might be able to create a sort of paradise here in real time 4D, not just for himself but for many. The only problem is he needs to reenter the atmosphere with God who is love.

He says he doesn't know if Jesus is real or lived or what he means.

There is no painting anyone can make of Jesus so we can connect with painted eyes that will somehow accept us because living/real eyes struggle to. There is no video or photograph that will do it that either. Jim really wonders about this in the video.

When one accepts Jesus as their Lord & Savior like a child, with child like faith, then they can see for sure He is real, lives and what He means and His meaning is love. This is thee, THEE connection that allows us to reenter the atmosphere due to acceptance.

Come on Jim, you can do it, hurry up and come home.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

originally posted by: chr0naut
And we are not God. We are in the image of God like a photograph is in our image.

There is only what is appearing - what is appearing is 'God' - this is the image of God.
The assumption is that there is a separate you seeing the image - but the statement states that you are made 'in' the image of God. The image of God is what is appearing - it is doing itself
So there is just the image of God - and within that image is a sub image (appearing in it) about someone that can live outside the image - the true image is here and now - the sub image is in time.
Have you ever stepped out of now? What is happening is happening? What is appearing 'in' this image of God is like anything that is appearing in a movie - there isn't anything 'in' the movie which has volition.

So God is "appearing"? Wouldn't that make God temporal? You see you contradict yourself as do many pseudo-philosophers who blindly accept Eastern religious dogma.

Also, I have volition. I have tested it and objectively it is real. You may deny all you want, but what could you furninsh to me as evidence that we both don't have volition?

You have nothing except an unreasonable and irrational paradox and misunderstanding.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Who cares about this clown. I quit caring about him when he was trying to push the anti-gun agenda a few years back.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest

I agree with Jim, that we are all made of the same energy field. Personally, I think everything is made of God's own fabric, even our souls. However, the miracle is that despite our oneness, we all have individuality and volition. Kind of like the wave-particle duality.

So I believe that a large part of what he is saying is true, but I don't understand why he is so eager to dismiss his own existence as an individual soul. It seems like a defense mechanism to me, like he is trying to avoid confrontation with an uncomfortable truth. Look at his eyes when he talks. He looks sad, like he's in pain. I hope he finds the truth that he needs.

Exactly..he actually knows what he is saying is not the full truth...and that he is scared for anyone or thing to dare to find out what REALLY is going on.

The truth has never been found..which is why noone can find it.

God itself is the most lost and confused of all..and is about to be faced with "That" truth, because it is all that is left to do.

It must accept its role, and that it is Far More Guilty, than any of its Creation.

Stop running oh Creator...lest we chase you down like the fearful dogs you are!

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

originally posted by: bknapple32
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

So youre judging a guy for a movie he made in 1990? 27 years ago? Oh by the way, a really funny movie.

Jim would feel sorry for ya I bet

Since I don't have personal contact with Mr Carey, I'd have to rely on his public performances (which include his youtube expositions).

I judge him to be an exceptional comedic actor.

I'm not judging at all.

I just have a suspicion that anybody who had the answer wouldn't have a need to get up on a soapbox. He's an actor.

Those who know, remain silent. Talk is just talk, no matter how pretty.

Absolute baloney.

Those who know what they are *allowed* to know say nothing..for they are fearful weak midgets with no direction.

They will be exposed for harboring evil and maintaining its grip over all...

Then judged by judges they forgot to make sure could not exist.

Too late...the secrets are here...and will be revealed No Matter What the Scenario.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Jim Carey is paid to play the fool.

... but the disciples of the fool are more foolish still.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

I have to disagree. I believe God is the Truth, and the Truth is incommensurable, just like the Golden Ratio, its reciprocal value, and Pi. We can learn the basic principles of the Truth, but we can never know it fully. Only the Truth can know 100% of the Truth. I think that incommensurability is a beautiful thing. It means that you can spend eternity in the after life discovering new details about the Truth. You'll never get bored. An eternity of boredom would be a hell of its own kind.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 01:44 AM
link   

So God is "appearing"?

Did you not say that man is made in the 'image' of God?

You have nothing except an unreasonable and irrational paradox and misunderstanding.

Wrong - I have nothing because I don't exist!

Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of God."Mathew 19:26

edit on 25-9-2017 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-9-2017 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Carrey is into Transcendental Meditation, which is no more than a cult. Everything he says is nonsense.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

I AGREE WITH Y O U .

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join