It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Floyd Mayweather Defends Trump

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Barack Obama was videotaped prior to being elected, displaying his pants covered erection to a plane of female reporters and secretaries before taking the office.

Really? I must have missed that one.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
a reply to: theantediluvian

Floyd on Grabbing Pootang? No, we don't all talk or thing like that. At all. Are you arguing that the average man on the street believes that he has some privilege that enables him to walk up to random women and grab them by their genitals? That's called sexual assault. But what do you expect from a guy with a history of domestic abuse?

Have you ever been in a locker room before? I'm seriously starting to doubt that you have.

Can we please stop pretending like (some) people, a disproportionate cross section of the population, actually talk like/about that when they are in certain environments?

Because we all know they do.

Seriously. I'v heard preachers talk like that in private company. Every guy I know has talked like that at some point in private. Heck, I know WOMEN who talk like that in private about men. At one point, I was the only guy working in an office full of prissy corporate women. Some of the stuff I'd overhear them say would make a sailor blush.

All these milk toast guys feigning like they don't say stuff like that kill me.

I had the honor and privilege, to be the token guy on many ladies nights, from high school to today. Women talk the same as men, but are a bit more judgmental to their female peers.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 05:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: DisinfoEqualsTerrorism
Real men talk about sexually harassing women.

Seems less positive with my word choice.

Should we be proud of murderers if they're truthful about it too?

Depends on whom they kill.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 05:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: randomtangentsrme

originally posted by: Edumakated

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

Floyd on Grabbing Pootang? No, we don't all talk or thing like that. At all. Are you arguing that the average man on the street believes that he has some privilege that enables him to walk up to random women and grab them by their genitals? That's called sexual assault. But what do you expect from a guy with a history of domestic abuse?

Have you ever been in a locker room before? I'm seriously starting to doubt that you have.

Can we please stop pretending like (some) people, a disproportionate cross section of the population, actually talk like/about that when they are in certain environments?

Because we all know they do.

Seriously. I'v heard preachers talk like that in private company. Every guy I know has talked like that at some point in private. Heck, I know WOMEN who talk like that in private about men. At one point, I was the only guy working in an office full of prissy corporate women. Some of the stuff I'd overhear them say would make a sailor blush.

All these milk toast guys feigning like they don't say stuff like that kill me.

I had the honor and privilege, to be the token guy on many ladies nights, from high school to today. Women talk the same as men, but are a bit more judgmental to their female peers.

Women also are far less likely to verbalize their sexual thoughts, there sure as hell think them.

Any man that argues this point is likely not performing in a way that is enjoyable, women like men who know what they are doing .

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Share this video
youtu.be...

There you go, try Google sometime it is amazing. But I guess you don,t want to actually look at things that go against your distorted view of reality, and i will also guess you will deny , downplay, or justify Obama’s behavior.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 07:18 AM
link   

But when a famous person has something negative to say about 45. They are quick to call them liberal losers. The Trump base constantly proves their ignorance and hypocrisy.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 07:20 AM
link   
It's refreshing to see someone who can think for themselves like Mayweather and isn't a spoon fed media tool like most Hollywood celebs.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
It's refreshing to see someone who can think for themselves like Mayweather and isn't a spoon fed media tool like most Hollywood celebs.

It may be possible he also has no idea what he is talking about.

"Trump and Mayweather. Great minds think alike".

Seriously this is now sad.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy
Trump was very popular among black people until they were told by their democrat overlords that they shouldn't like him anymore. Once the liberal hysteria over Trump is proven to be nothing more than propaganda, hopefully some black people will wake up to how they have been played by the left.

He was? Any info backing that claim?

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

When it comes to money, everyone is of the same religion
edit on 21-9-2017 by mekhanics because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: ColoradoJens

www.google.com...

Seriously google is an amzing tool guys, use it instead of asking for everyone else to provide you with info. I disagree with the author of the article on why he is not liked by the black comminity snymore, i believe it as stated above that basically they were told not to like him and puahes this while racist bs narrative.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: ColoradoJens

Ao Trump views everyone as co-equals while on apprentice and in his private workplaces before he ran for president and now the media wants you to believe that last year he became a nazi kkk white supremist. Hey if you want to drink that kool aid you go right ahead. I choose to continue to be my own man and think for myself

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: murphy22
a reply to: Aazadan

Obviously, you never plaid Candyland to win! It must've just been a game to you? Hope you didn't teach your kids that. Life ain't fun and that's the "fun" of it. ... Games are "plaid" to WIN! Can't even imagine how docile your children will be as "voters".

Candyland isn't actually a game. There's no skill or strategy involved in it.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
I'm commenting because I find your selective application of when personal judgement matters and when it doesn't to be hypocritical.

Where did I ever say my opinion on the matter was correct though?

Again, you're not reasoning why it was right or wrong. Instead you took examples of previous Presidents and said they were wrong because the level of outrage was different, so Trump has to be right... an action is either right or wrong regardless of public reaction to it.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: kyleplatinum
Can we please stop with the "sexual assault " talk... He clearly says "when your a star, they let you do it", that is consent.

Just because you don't fight off a rapist doesn't make it not rape. I don't think you know what consent means.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

If a person “ let’s you do something” that is consent my friend

I don’t think you know what consent means
edit on 21-9-2017 by norhoc because: Added thought

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

Floyd speaks the truth and the race baiting ethnic self segregation nationalists can't stand it.
edit on 21-9-2017 by amfirst1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I find it a bit hilarious that opinions seem to hold more weight if they come from professional athletes, actors or singers. Not that there are not educated people in these fields, but to suggest that the mere fact for example in this case, that Floyd's words have more merit because he said them is ridiculous. He is a boxer for crying out loud - that beats women. He thinks Trump's comments towards woman is "ok"? Gee, shocking.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

No one is saying his words have more merit. Unfortunately us normal people don’t get a large platform to have our voices heard but celebs and athletes do.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

Also I have never heard any accusations that mayweather beats women up

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join