It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Floyd Mayweather Defends Trump

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc
a reply to: amazing

BS most guys talk that way. Anyone saying otherwise is being disingenuous at best and flat out lying at worst

I'm not lying. I've never said "grab em in the p****" or anything like that. I've said stuff like, wow she's really hot before, but that's about as crass as I get and I don't think that's even bad at all. Most guys don't talk that way. Not to me anyways, not in the locker rooms, gyms, MMA gyms, back yard bbqs or anything like that.

Anyone who says otherwise is being disingenuous at best and flat out lying at worst.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

BS most guys talk that way. Anyone saying otherwise is being disingenuous at best and flat out lying at worst

No they don't. Real men don't brag about sexual assault.

Say sexual assault one more time... jesus christ!

You are way out of line, and it looks as you are doing it on purpose.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   
So you're using a violent, woman beating scumbag to support your narrative?

Wonderful.

And no. Most grown men don't talk about women that way. If you think they do, then you and your social circle are part of the problem. Anyone defending the comments donnie made doesn't have a leg to stand on.

edit on 21-9-2017 by fencesitter85 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   

a reply to: Aazadan

Consent is not assault. If “ they LET you do it” it is not assault

Not fighting back doesn't mean consent.

That's the type of thinking that justifies rape because the woman was too scared to say no.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: kyleplatinum
Say sexual assault one more time... jesus christ!

You are way out of line, and it looks as you are doing it on purpose.

Sure, I'll go one further. You're a rape apologist. You actually think that a woman has to verbally say no in order for it to mean she doesn't consent. It's actually the opposite by any legal standard. Consent must be affirmed, it's also something that can be rescinded after the fact.

You're the one whose way out of line. You're talking about assault/battery and sexual abuse, and saying that if a woman doesn't push you away, it's ok. Then you say it's ok to brag about these types of encounters (or worse, pretend you're a badass and make them up) with other guys in order to affirm your masculinity.

Real men are secure in who they are, they don't have to impose on others to make themselves feel better.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing

I'm not lying. I've never said "grab em in the p****" or anything like that. I've said stuff like, wow she's really hot before, but that's about as crass as I get and I don't think that's even bad at all. Most guys don't talk that way. Not to me anyways, not in the locker rooms, gyms, MMA gyms, back yard bbqs or anything like that.

Anyone who says otherwise is being disingenuous at best and flat out lying at worst.

Same, I've never met a person who talked this way in real life.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
Regardless how you feel about him or his political stance, Floyd is the GOAT.

Too many hits to the head!

I don't know the exact statistics, but he's undeniably the greatest defensive boxer of all time and may have the least amount of punches to the head for anyone with a career as long as his.

He may not be as literate as some of you, but he's far from a dummy.

Floyd is the most intelligent athlete on planet. Can't read? Come on stop it.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
Floyd is the most intelligent athlete on planet. Can't read? Come on stop it.

No. He seriously can't read. Being a high school dropout, and having parents who didn't really give a damn about him it's quite possible he has untreated dyslexia. Whatever the case is though, he can read the occasional word but he's in the functionally illiterate category.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Ok, this is getting ridiculous now. You clearly are way off and it is easy to see, also very emotional (I wonder why?)

Even know this is getting off topic and out of context from what was "said" not done by Don.

First.. He was recorded on a hot mic in a private setting talking about whatever they want, saying, quote "and when you're a star, they let you do it" ..

This is NOT sexual assault, this is obviously NOT rape. Again, you already know this. So why push it? To be dramatic? To make the situation look worse than it is? You are pushing the false big time.

Sure, I'll go one further. You're a rape apologist.

Really?? Super low you go, and actually very wrong and rude.

You're talking about assault/battery and sexual abuse

Now this has turned into assault/battery and sexual abuse?? Twilight zone for sure.

You are veering so far it's scary. Please stay in you're own lane as I pass by, please!

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Form Voltron!

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: kyleplatinum
First.. He was recorded on a hot mic in a private setting talking about whatever they want, saying, quote "and when you're a star, they let you do it" ..

This is NOT sexual assault, this is obviously NOT rape. Again, you already know this. So why push it? To be dramatic? To make the situation look worse than it is? You are pushing the false big time.

EIther he's telling the truth, in which case he did it (which is the scenario we're talking about) in which case he's in the wrong. Or he's not telling the truth, in which case he thinks he needs to brag about his sexual exploits to soothe his ego, which means he's double wrong because he thinks those actions are ok, and he feels the need to talk himself up.

Really?? Super low you go, and actually very wrong and rude.

Not low at all. You're the one defending molesting people because they can't fight back.

Now this has turned into assault/battery and sexual abuse?? Twilight zone for sure.

Unwanted touching is battery. Of a sexual nature and it's sexual battery. A pattern of this behavior, as Trump has demonstrated (such as when he was bragging about watching models naked back stage and they couldn't stop him because he owned the pagent), is sexual abuse.
edit on 21-9-2017 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   

THEY LET YOU DO IT LET YOU DO IT hence not unwanted not battery not assault not rape LET YOU DO IT

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   

THEY LET YOU DO IT LET YOU DO IT hence not unwanted not battery not assault not rape LET YOU DO IT

It's a lost cause buddy, lol.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Not pushing him off doesn't mean it's wanted. Women are forced to sleep with their boss all the time, and think they have to do it to keep their job. Just because they go along with it doesn't make it consensual.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   

EIther he's telling the truth, in which case he did it (which is the scenario we're talking about) in which case he's in the wrong. Or he's not telling the truth, in which case he thinks he needs to brag about his sexual exploits to soothe his ego, which means he's double wrong because he thinks those actions are ok, and he feels the need to talk himself up.

No. It's talk. Everything else is speculation.

Not low at all. You're the one defending molesting people because they can't fight back.

But I thought it was rape!

Unwanted touching is battery

But it WAS wanted, so...

Please just stop.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   

a reply to: ColoradoJens

www.google.com...

Seriously google is an amzing tool guys, use it instead of asking for everyone else to provide you with info. I disagree with the author of the article on why he is not liked by the black comminity snymore, i believe it as stated above that basically they were told not to like him and puahes this while racist bs narrative.

Yes, google can be an amazing tool. Thank you so much for going out of your way to research this.

So your intensive google research pulled out some guy who says Trump was very popular with African Americans during the Apprentice - that's all you came up with googling it? Nothing factual, just a statement? Why don't you post the next ten google articles lol?

Trump got 8% of the African American voters. And according to you it would have been - what, 25%, 30% 50% if "they" hadn't been told not to like him? Give people some credit man, seriously.

edit on 21-9-2017 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Here's a useful way of thinking about this:

Getting knocked in the head again and again induces structural brain-damage, as your brain knocks up against the wall of the skull. This creates bruising; which means 'bleading'; which ultimate means the death of large numbers of neurons.

A concusion is what we term such a situation; and the psychological effects are more or less the "internal translation" of what is happening to your brain i.e. bleeding, which is trying to be contained by the brains trauma response system.

Floyd Mayweather is a good boxer. This does not mean he is capable of thinking coherently about other things.

Furthermore, as such a successful boxer, he is very vulnerable to thinking himself more capable than in the general area of boxing. For instance, he has basically generalized from his own unique life experiences - and the circumstances, and affordances for opportunity (i.e. luck/chance) they are based on - which have made him such a successful boxer, into a generalized criticism of other people who "have not been as successful" as me. He believes the vomit-worthy myth that "self-reliance" is the reason he is where he is; as opposed to very specific sets of circumstances and affordances for advancement that were closed off to others.

Given Trump is mentally damaged, its a reasonable inference to assume that anyone who likes him - and especially those who invoke the "self-reliance" hogwash" - are just as neurologically challenged as Trump is.

The real question is: how do we neutralize the influence of people who are menacingly out of touch with their own vulnerability to a suffering they have no control over i.e. because they've been denied the means to forge those relevant connections needed to "get ahead".

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Astrocyte

So because Mayweather thinks for himself and does not go along with the black democrat group think he is brain damaged? Because someone is able to recognize that hard work is how you get ahead he is brain damaged? I actually think that liberalism is a mental disorder

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Specimen

originally posted by: DerBeobachter
Too many hits to the head!

Actually he probably one of the least punch drunk boxers, like Tyson.

Edit. Ali got Parkinson's because of his style, he was quick but very tenacious for a heavy, the only reason why he lasted so long was because of his endurance an chin.

Smoking Joe took out my favorite boxer of my lifetime the one time he won. Ali went off his feet on the shot that broke his jaw. I think that was the concussion of a lifetime. Ali was heavy and Joe was super strong and lifted him at least 3 inches off the mat. Then Ali spent a lot of time doing the "rope a dope" where he took hits until the boxer got tired and when the other boxer finally wore out, Ali jacked him for the KO. Rope a dope finished his brain.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: blackthorne
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

willie pep and pernell whitaker might disagree with that statement. pep once won a round with out throwing a punch. he stood in front of his opponent and just let him throw and made him miss every punch by blocking and dodging. pernell was robbed against chavez. when you have the alamo dome full chavez fans quiet at the end of one of his fights, you know who who really won.

and btw, i am a straight navy veteran of 8.5 years service. 4 of them as base police. was a starting defensive end all four years in high school, played baseball as well. married for 28 years. never once have i spoken about women in such a disrespectful way with other guys.

ME either, but ever have i heard that stuff in the locker room. Not saying i approved but as a rule you laugh at it and lie about some girl or you keep your mouth shut. I chose the latter but I know for sure it IS locker room talk, case closed.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join