It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Floyd Mayweather Defends Trump

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+28 more 
posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I just happen to come across this video where Floyd Mayweather is being interviewed by an Urban (i.e. Black) radio station. The interviewers are clearly trying to get Mayweather to bash Trump. However, Mayweather isn't having it and stuns the radio DJs. Some key points for those who can't watch:

Floyd on Trump: No one was calling him racists until he ran for President. Up until that time everyone thought he was cool.

Floyd on Self-Reliance: Black people need to stop worrying about everyone else and focus on becoming self-reliant. All the hours spent protesting could be used to start businesses.

Floyd on Grabbing Pootang: Trump talks like a real man. We all say that...

Floyd on Immigrants: I see immigrants all the time talking about how much they hate America. I am like well leave.

I wonder how long it is going to be before the black media and others start calling Floyd a coon, Uncle Tom, sell out, etc for his comments. We all know, if you don't suck on the teet of black victimhood and liberalism, you will be banished from the black community.

Steve Harvey was crucified for daring to meet with Donald Trump after his election. Here is an interview where he is clearly shook from the reaction within the black community. You better tow the line or be destroyed.

Steve Harvey Regret Meeting with Trump. The backlash was vicious...

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Say what you want about Floyd,
He is his own man and always 'keeps it real'

Also, he is a totally different person when he's not in Money May Mode.

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Who cares what that illiterate woman beater has to say?

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   
And what color is floyd?
If he's white, he'll be lynched for saying those things.

I'm guessing he isn't, since nobody has called him racist yet.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Too many hits to the head!

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

You're preemptively nominating Mayweather for a different kind of victimhood. Mayweather is entitled to his opinions but they're wrong.

Nobody was accusing Trump of racism before he ran for president? That's demonstrably wrong.

Floyd on self-reliance? It's not an either or. Everyone should be as self-reliant as possible but self-reliance isn't some silver bullet that will fix all of society's ills nor is "starting a business." Protesting vs starting a business isn't an actual dilemma as people can do both and do both.

Floyd on Grabbing Pootang? No, we don't all talk or thing like that. At all. Are you arguing that the average man on the street believes that he has some privilege that enables him to walk up to random women and grab them by their genitals? That's called sexual assault. But what do you expect from a guy with a history of domestic abuse?

Floyd Mayweather has a disturbing history of domestic violence

Since 2002 Mayweather has been accused of violence against women with alarming frequency. He pleaded guilty in two of those incidents, and in another he was convicted only to have the charges dismissed four years later. The most recent incident, in which he hit his ex-girlfriend in front of two of their children at 5 a.m. in 2010, resulted in a 90-day prison sentence.

Those three incidents:

1. Over a five-month span in 2001 and 2002 he pleaded guilty to two counts of battery domestic violence, a search of his criminal record on the Clark County website shows. He received 48 hours of community service and two days of house arrest. Three other charges — stalking, obstruction of a police officer, and violation of a protective order — were dismissed.

According to the Las Vegas Review-Journal, Melissa Brim, the mother of Mayweather's oldest daughter, was the victim. She later claimed in a lawsuit that Mayweather "swung open a car door, hitting her jaw, pushed her into the car and punched her several times in the face and body," the Review-Journal reports.

That lawsuit was dismissed in 2003, according to the Review-Journal.

In the press conference for his 2002 fight against Jose Luis Castillo, Mayweather was asked about the conviction and said, "Everybody that knows Floyd Mayweather, knows I'm a good guy. I have never been to jail."

2. In November 2003 Mayweather was arrested and charged with two counts of battery for allegedly fighting with two women at a Las Vegas nightclub. He was later convicted of misdemeanor battery and ordered to serve 100 hours of community service, the Associated Press reported at the time. According to the AP, one of the accusers, Herneatha McGill, testified that Mayweather "punched [her] on the cheek, and then punched [Kaara] Blackburn on the back of the head as she tried to help her friend."

A search of Mayweather's criminal record shows these charges were "dismissed per negotiation" in 2008.

3. In December 2011, Mayweather pleaded guilty to one count of misdemeanor battery domestic violence and no contest to two counts of harassment for hitting the mother of three of his children. He was sentenced to 90 days in jail and released after 60 days.
edit on 2017-9-20 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

+25 more 
posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   
The truth hurts the Leftists/Liberals/Democrats no matter who speaks it.
It's like a cross to a vampire.

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

Well he's black and famous. Therefore, his opinion about Trump is automatically noteworthy according to Trump supporters.
edit on 2017-9-20 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   
This part made me lol

I wonder how long it is going to be before the black media and others start calling Floyd a coon, Uncle Tom, sell out, etc for his comments. We all know, if you don't suck on the teet of black victimhood and liberalism, you will be banished from the black community.

Do you not realize you're doing exactly what you're whining about?

Lol.

Saying "grab her by the pussy," is "real man," talk?

Bahahahahah. Okay.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   

We all know, if you don't suck on the teet of black victimhood and liberalism, you will be banished from the black community.

You're black, Edumakated...

Have you been banished from the black community or by your folks for not "towing the line"?

I doubt it, or you'd probably have mentioned that before today.

Besides, I thought we didn't care what celebrities had to say on politics!
Has that changed now?
edit on 20-9-2017 by Hazardous1408 because: Missing letter!

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

You didn't know? Real men grab women they don't know by their genitals and if those women have something to say about it, well punch 'em in the face a couple times.

+16 more 
posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

No man should ever hit a woman.
Your quotes say he did his sentences for his crimes....where is your famous Liberal forgiveness?
What are you even bringing that up for?
You Liberals/Leftists are so quick to judge everyone else when you should be judging yourselves.
It's not very becoming at all.

+20 more 
posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Talk is not the same as actions. Women talk frequently about "grab 'em by the balls," yet we're all intelligent enough to recognize they're speaking euphemistically. .. the same is true of what Trump said.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Real men talk about sexually harassing women.

Seems less positive with my word choice.

Should we be proud of murderers if they're truthful about it too?

+8 more 
posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: RomeByFire

You didn't know? Real men grab women they don't know by their genitals and if those women have something to say about it, well punch 'em in the face a couple times.

The only person I've heard say that is you. I will say you have a great imagination with all that exaggeration you use to punctuate your propaganda. Maybe just take a break from reading about anything related to Trump if it triggers you so much.

+17 more 
posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Floyd on Grabbing Pootang? No, we don't all talk or thing like that. At all. Are you arguing that the average man on the street believes that he has some privilege that enables him to walk up to random women and grab them by their genitals? That's called sexual assault. But what do you expect from a guy with a history of domestic abuse?

Have you ever been in a locker room before? I'm seriously starting to doubt that you have.

Can we please stop pretending like (some) people, a disproportionate cross section of the population, actually talk like/about that when they are in certain environments?

Because we all know they do.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

"Grab em by the balls" isn't a sexual euphemism, it's meant to be under cutting and controlling in it's purpose. It has nothing to do with real balls.

"Grab em by the p***y" is a sexual metaphor for being about to do anything sexual you want to women. This doesn't preclude grabbing them by the pussy, it includes it.

+8 more 
posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

We all know, if you don't suck on the teet of black victimhood and liberalism, you will be banished from the black community.

You're black, Edumakated...

Have you been banished from the black community or by your folks for not "towing the line"?

I doubt it, or you'd probably have mentioned that before today.

Besides, I thought we didn't care what celebrities had to say on politics!
Has that changed now?

I haven't been "banished" but certainly attacked for daring to hold different political views. Quite frankly, I've also learned to just keep my thoughts to myself in public as too many black folks can't have a simple discussion / debate with out getting all emotional and butthurt.

I started getting conservative in college at an HBCU. Trust me, I have been in many debates on various topics and it simply isn't worth the headache to me anymore as I don't like having people yelling and screaming at me because we disagree about something.

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Regardless how you feel about him or his political stance, Floyd is the GOAT.

Too many hits to the head!

I don't know the exact statistics, but he's undeniably the greatest defensive boxer of all time and may have the least amount of punches to the head for anyone with a career as long as his.

He may not be as literate as some of you, but he's far from a dummy.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

trump says her grabs a pussey, in hearsay.

KILL TRUMP

did I miss anything?

<<   2  3  4 >>

join