It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Floyd Mayweather Defends Trump

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Millions of people are in jail for grabbing pussies?

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   
For anyone who makes the "I've been in rec center handball league for 10 years now and we NEVER hear this type of stuff in a locker room... calling it locker room talk is such a cop-put" crowd, I only can say bullcrap.

www.si.com...

The NFL locker room is the ultimate boys club. Yes, we talk about horrendously inappropriate things.

Why have there been so many lawsuits from female reporters about hostile conversations they overheard covering professional sports from the lockers?

My God, Peyton freaking Manning, the squeaky clean all American was once charged with dropping his pants and ramming his bare ass and scrote into a female trainer's face...

Let's cut the disingenuous horsecrap and false narrative that locker rooms aren't man caves where men say socially inappropriate things, laugh at offensive humor, talk about their conquests, and behave in manners that the average workplace would immediately fire someone for. It's the locker room... and the major sports in this country, football, baseball, basketball, and hockey are testosterone driven activities.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
a reply to: mkultra11

So because Bill was a lying horndog it's OK for Trump to act like a clown? Millions of people in jail for the same charge.

To my knowledge, nobody has ever gone to an American prison because they made a joke about how celebrity status and money was an aphrodesiac to the ladies...

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing

originally posted by: MysticPearl
a reply to: amazing

Meh, I don't care.

Sounds like outrage culture to me.

Nah. it's lack of professionalism. You want your president to be professional and ethical. Trump is neither. Do some research on his business practices.

I'm sure some people are jumping on the outrage culture. It's the thing to do these days, but that doesn't detract from the fact that Trump is a jerk.

Meh, that's just emotion.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   
It means 2 wrongs don't make a right. Guilty is guilty no matter what someone else did.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
It means 2 wrongs don't make a right. Guilty is guilty no matter what someone else did.

He's not guilty of anything.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

Let me bring an anecdotal story to the discussion. I was driving with my wife and had Hot 97 on (NY station) and they played the Mayweather clip. The female host ( I would say hostess but I don't want to trigger anyone) obviously disagreed and bashed him for supporting Trumo. Then, she played a song about running a train on girls and getting oral sex on clubs among other things.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

Jeez.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
All these milk toast guys feigning like they don't say stuff like that kill me.

I don't talk like that. Talking big and bragging about sexual assault, is how you normalize it in your mind and actually consider doing it in the future.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Also Important to note - your highschool locker room filled with boys that still live in their momma's basement with limited access to "p____y", is quite the different dynamic to successful professional athletes with women willing to throw themselves on you for free on a daily basis.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
Others see him as a Man's Man, not some squishy soft male form of femdom that so easily hates their own country.

Others see him as a crass, low class, con man. I've heard him defended a bunch as being a blue collar billionaire. Why is that a good thing? Why is acting mature and dignified not what we should be shooting for?

Just a suggestion, but don't brag about sexual assault. Don't think you need to be a sexual tyranassarous. You'll end up a better person for it.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
Honestly, anyone that is even remotely bothered by his language needs to go out into the real world and experience some more life.

I don't call people out for crass language out in public, but I will avoid them, and choose to not work with them. A single instance of # alone proves you don't have the intellectual capability to express yourself decently.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

This bothered me less on the campaign, Trump could act however he wants as a private citizen. I knew that if he won he wouldn't change his mannerisms, but it does actually bother me now. He's President, he's no longer a private citizen. He needs to act respectful to the office, be distinguished, and be a role model for both kids and adults.

Obama, for his faults, had a good temperment in office. So did W, and so did Clinton from what I remember of him. Publicly they all acted like model citizens. Trump needs to man up and do the same.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Hormones or not, it's up to you to behave professionally and with dignity. I really couldn't care less about football players where it's all off camera, but I expect the President to act better than that. If you can't maintain complete self control at all times, you shouldn't be in the position.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan
A single instance of # alone proves you don't have the intellectual capability to express yourself decently.

www.sciencealert.com...

The use of obscene or taboo language - or swearing, as it’s more commonly known - is often seen as a sign that the speaker lacks vocabulary, cannot express themselves in a less offensive way, or even lacks intelligence.

Studies have shown, however, that swearing may in fact display a more, rather than less, intelligent use of language.

Science disagrees with you...

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Hormones or not, it's up to you to behave professionally and with dignity. I really couldn't care less about football players where it's all off camera, but I expect the President to act better than that. If you can't maintain complete self control at all times, you shouldn't be in the position.

He wasn't POTUS at the time, nor did he realize he was on camera. Furthermore, he's a human, not a Vulcan or a machine. I'm much more comfortable with someone real in the position rather than someone who seems to maintain rigid self control 24/7. Speaking one's mind is something I value.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Good for science. That's not an excuse to talk like a sailor. If you have any pride in yourself, you should hold yourself to a higher standard than that.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   

be a role model for both kids and adults.

His children clearly love him, he's got a supermodel wife, billions of dollars, and is the freaking president of the US of A... if that's not being a role model, I honestly don't know what is. Hell, I wanna grow up to be like him.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
He wasn't POTUS at the time, nor did he realize he was on camera. Furthermore, he's a human, not a Vulcan or a machine. I'm much more comfortable with someone real in the position rather than someone who seems to maintain rigid self control 24/7. Speaking one's mind is something I value.

He's wanted to be President since the 80's, he's been running since the 90's. Once you decide to run, you should hold yourself to the standards of the office. He couldn't even do something that simple.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Good for science. That's not an excuse to talk like a sailor. If you have any pride in yourself, you should hold yourself to a higher standard than that.

Ah, and what are your qualifications to judge the standards others choose to live to?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join