It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Was Just ABDUCTED By Nordics!! Holy Crap!!?!?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
I have no reason to think that the OP is falsifying anything.

On the other hand... *shrug*

I need to stress that I don't really know much about what happened to me and tons of this experience are completely up in the air.

The fact I saw the UFOs right over me when I woke up, and the second fly-by, is what caused me to put things together and say "OMFG!".

I don't have many good solid answers here currently. I only know a few small pieces of this puzzle. Believe me, I wanna know more than anyone does at this current time, since it was me this happened to.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Restricted
Earth is a prison.

Our keepers can stop and otherwise manipulate time.

We don't do anything that they have not orchestrated.

I dunno either way.
How are you sure about this?

To a degree I think it's plausible.
But I don't think they are all-powerful.
They have to have limitations and constraints of some sort.

So I'd say almost - sorta.
Compared to us they are dominant, yes.
I have no idea how much they are orchestrating, but I do get the sense that they are definitely playing politics here to some extent or another.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Real or not, it sounded like a great ride, like you was in Marvels virtual reality dome. Lucky guy...

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: antar
One more thing that came to mind as I read your OP, do you have sleep apnea? Is it possible you died last night and somehow revived yourself naturally rather than continuing onto your next level?

I don't have any medical conditions.

I hurt my finger last month, but that's it.
I might get a cold once a year.

Other than that, nothing.
My recent medical check said 100% perfect health.
As they always do.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I actually.... believe you. Stranger things have happened.

Take... Bill hicks for example. A fun story not often shared, is that him and several of his closest friends took some....... we'll just say illicit substances that may or may not grow on cow dung..... and proceeded to lay in a field. (we'll call it a "field trip" for story purposes).

When Bill woke up, he described being abducted by aliens, taken aboard the ship, and being told that all people are connected, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, so on and so forth.

what really drove it home for him, and a main reason he based some of his material off of that and repeatedly brought it up, is because his friends that he was with all had the EXACT SAME EXPERIENCE - The abduction, the aliens, everything that was told to them, they even all had matching visual descriptions of the event...... Which convinced him that it really happened.

Let me know next time that happens, and tell me where you are when it does happen.... I want to be abducted, i'm done being on this planet hahahaha
edit on 19-9-2017 by dothedew because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck
My thoughts?
Ever have a complex adventure of a dream, then you wake up and realise that you've only been asleep for moments? And you wonder how all of that could have played out in such a short time? (Happens to me...I assume it's normal)

So I'm thinking some kind of awareness of the UFOs, which triggers the dream you had. Mind you, I'm listening to Nik Turner's "LIFE IN SPACE" right now, so all bets are off.

Yes I believe that it must be normal (for you and I at least?) to have complex hours-long dream states that all seem to happen in maybe only a few minutes of real time.

I do not know how that is possible though. There are many hypothesis but I don't really favor one yet per se.

I have no idea how I could have had awareness of the UFOs while I was asleep with my eyes closed. I didn't even notice it was right above me until several seconds after looking at it, I have poor vision that's why I needed my glasses.

I saw a very bright object moving over me and my brain was like "What the hell is that? Why isn't it blinking?". That's why I went for my glasses. Then I saw the other 2 UFOs off to the side moving in a really funny way.

Maybe I'll draw a picture of their movements in a little bit?
That'd be helpful at least as an illustration.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: dothedew

I didn't know that about Bill Hicks, wow thank you for sharing that piece of info!
How cool! Love the way you phrased it, hahahah!

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I believe you

I also think it's an awesome story and I enjoyed reading, some people don't get off as lightly as you.
(Assuming they are telling the truth)

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: imitator

Real or not, it sounded like a great ride, like you was in Marvels virtual reality dome. Lucky guy...

Hahaha I thought the same thing too!
Awesome experience!

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   

There was no medical exam or anything that I recall. I wish there was though, I need some advanced medical treatment on my finger at least. I hurt it bad last month.

Sepsis isn't something you wanna deal with on top of that. You might be hallucinating already. That or you've been on a spaceship to talk with your cheating ex, the ambassador of humanity in a fricken cosplay uniform. Sounds a tad weird, doesn't it?

Please have your medical exam and get well soon!

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

That was a good post thanks!

I'm not on any drugs though, not even a single medication of any type.

Coffee does not do this to people.
Not that I know of.

And in the 3 or 4 hours before going to bed all I had was the last bit of my bottle of water.

I ate some french fries for dinner, but that was like 9 hours before bed.
I may have eaten a doughnut for breakfast yesterday.

I didn't get cut by the tube either. Not that I know of.
I haven't found any injuries yet.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash
a reply to: Abysha

I can't think of a single symbol of any type that I saw.

I wasn't looking for anything though.
I was kinda caught up in the moment.

Cool, thanks for taking the time to think about it. I hope you get a better night's sleep tonight.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

There was no medical exam or anything that I recall. I wish there was though, I need some advanced medical treatment on my finger at least. I hurt it bad last month.

Sepsis isn't something you wanna deal with on top of that. You might be hallucinating already. That or you've been on a spaceship to talk with your cheating ex, the ambassador of humanity in a fricken cosplay uniform. Sounds a tad weird, doesn't it?

Please have your medical exam and get well soon!

There's no infection on my finger. My fingernail is irreparably damaged though.
I'm going to lose the nail.

I wanted alien medical treatment because they could just scan me and make the nail regrow faster you know? Right???
Human doctors don't know how to do that yet, sadly. I had beautiful fingernails so this is very depressing for me.

JT wasn't cheating on me, she was cheating on her husband with me (at least I think that's how it went - ???).

I didn't say she was an ambassador, I said she was acting like that. She's all pretentious and arrogant so that's of course how she would act in any situation like this. She'd act super self-important with a false sense of dignity. I used those terms because it described how I felt about her attitude and demeanor. I didn't actually catch what she was saying.

Again, like I said about the cosplay uniform - it was probably her bed gown. She's really rich and wears crap like this. It wasn't green. Maybe I used the wrong terminology. She looks just like the character though and could, theoretically, cosplay as Lady Loki and do a very close impersonation. Her persona is like Loki too.

Yes it is a very weird experience but not as absurd as you'd think.
I think it is plausible it may have really happened.

That's why I need her confirmation - denial. It would help.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   

My thoughts?
Ever have a complex adventure of a dream, then you wake up and realise that you've only been asleep for moments? And you wonder how all of that could have played out in such a short time? (Happens to me...I assume it's normal)

So I'm thinking some kind of awareness of the UFOs, which triggers the dream you had. Mind you, I'm listening to Nik Turner's "LIFE IN SPACE" right now, so all bets are off.

Oh my god, yes. I'll wake up on the couch and tell my boyfriend this long dream I had with conversations that would take several minutes to play out in reality and he'll be like "babe, you were seriously asleep for about ten seconds... it's still the same commercial playing".

Interesting idea with the dream triggering.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Haven't read the thread just first few posts.. but the general concensus is skeptical..

Having said that I've seen you around the boards for years and in my opinion you are a respected member here.
I wouldn't have even read the post, which when I saw who was posting it, really peaked my interest.

Wow.. what a story.!!

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

a reply to: Abysha

I can't think of a single symbol of any type that I saw.

I wasn't looking for anything though.
I was kinda caught up in the moment.

Cool, thanks for taking the time to think about it. I hope you get a better night's sleep tonight.

I had a great night's sleep.
I went back to sleep after the incident was over and got in my last 2 hours worth.
So I got probably 8 full hours of sleep with this one disturbance near the end.

Thanks though.

Maybe if I go under hypnosis I could derive more information out of this incident?
There is probably stuff my brain encoded that my consciousness didn't catch or remember.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   

My thoughts?

Yes I believe that it must be normal (for you and I at least?) to have complex hours-long dream states that all seem to happen in maybe only a few minutes of real time.
I do not know how that is possible though. There are many hypothesis but I don't really favor one yet per se.
I have no idea how I could have had awareness of the UFOs while I was asleep with my eyes closed. I didn't even notice it was right above me until several seconds after looking at it, I have poor vision that's why I needed my glasses.
Well, it just strikes me that several things happened and breaking it down into chunks might make it easier to understand them. Unconscious awareness of the UFOs and extrapolating that into a dream sequence seems more reasonable than buying into the whole enchilada. Not doubting you...just going through the process the way I would myself.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Misterlondon
Haven't read the thread just first few posts.. but the general concensus is skeptical..

Having said that I've seen you around the boards for years and in my opinion you are a respected member here.
I wouldn't have even read the post, which when I saw who was posting it, really peaked my interest.

Wow.. what a story.!!

You should always be skeptical of even yourself!

Thanks. I knew some of you would find it really freaky and cool, and hopefully funny too!

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: kloejen

Whatever your smokin', i want some!

Menthol cigs?

I'm sure you can get them at your local gas station, lol.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

My own story tells "me" much more than anyone else's story.
Experience trumps other people's stories.

I didn't exclude the possibility there was some sort of astral travel event or that all of this was injected into my brain or whatever.

My experience was that I was in a freaking spaceship with aliens pretending to be Marvel comics characters but their disguises slipped up a little bit and I saw they were blue skinned.

I kept thinking they were Asgardians the entire time too.

You are just jealous, lol.
You should answer your phone, I was worried about you the other night.
Glad to see you're OK.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join