It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Was Just ABDUCTED By Nordics!! Holy Crap!!?!?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

originally posted by: antar
One more thing that came to mind as I read your OP, do you have sleep apnea? Is it possible you died last night and somehow revived yourself naturally rather than continuing onto your next level?

I don't have any medical conditions.

I hurt my finger last month, but that's it.
I might get a cold once a year.

Other than that, nothing.
My recent medical check said 100% perfect health.
As they always do.

my health was 100% until out of the blue I had a ruptured brain anerursym. It does happen. Even in some dreams where I feel like I'm dying, I get an electrical volt through my body that revives me and wakes me up, like right away. The feeling like having those two paddles on your chest and they say clear. lol It could be a hidden medical problem that the doctors and you can't see or detect. Things do happen sporatically.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck
My thoughts?
Ever have a complex adventure of a dream, then you wake up and realise that you've only been asleep for moments? And you wonder how all of that could have played out in such a short time? (Happens to me...I assume it's normal)

So I'm thinking some kind of awareness of the UFOs, which triggers the dream you had. Mind you, I'm listening to Nik Turner's "LIFE IN SPACE" right now, so all bets are off.

Yes I believe that it must be normal (for you and I at least?) to have complex hours-long dream states that all seem to happen in maybe only a few minutes of real time.
I do not know how that is possible though. There are many hypothesis but I don't really favor one yet per se.
I have no idea how I could have had awareness of the UFOs while I was asleep with my eyes closed. I didn't even notice it was right above me until several seconds after looking at it, I have poor vision that's why I needed my glasses.
Well, it just strikes me that several things happened and breaking it down into chunks might make it easier to understand them. Unconscious awareness of the UFOs and extrapolating that into a dream sequence seems more reasonable than buying into the whole enchilada. Not doubting you...just going through the process the way I would myself.

I'm not so sure.

I think being abducted sounds much more reasonable than having magical unconscious awareness of UFOs that are there, could abduct me, but decide not to while my brain concocts a fanciful abduction story in the place of no abduction.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Diabolical1972

I actually got a brain scan fairly recently, including blood work and urinalysis.
5000+ $ bill.

They found nothing wrong at all.
At the moment of that scan, my brain was functioning perfectly.

I am pretty in tune with my biological system, moreso than most people I think.
The only thing wrong with me right now is that I need to go to the restroom and pee.
The coffee is starting to hit me.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Specimen

Even Jacque Vallee very skeptical about ufo possibly not having any occupants at all, all the while most abductee stories follow popular trends. He even mentioned something that ufos are more like windows rather then craft apparently.

I'm thinking Mr Vallee is just speculating based off of his own assumptions and until he has his own actual experiences all of his ideas are pretty unfounded and lack any solid foundation.

Just taking thousands of very diverse stories and then saying "that's not a space craft, it's a window" doesn't even make any sense. Did he really say something like that? Because it's totally silly.

If my inside-the-craft experience has any validity at all, it's a nuts and bolts technological spaceship.

Hmmmm, I get what your saying about Vallee, and the fact he could be very easily overwhelmed by many cases is why he all over the place an fringey which end up leaving him to many conclusions.

I'm not so much questioning the validity, just more or less poking at what you saw an why u saw, and then having the experience of seeing craft right after the phenomen. If anything, what I'd really like to poke at is, " did you believe or were to have been influenced by the beleif of Nordic beings? Asgards an all, an have you looked into Norse mythology recently? "

Did the ufos you see look like anything you've seen or believe before? Did their appearance resemble any sci Fi themed nuts an bolt, or did it look much weirder then you would expect, regardless of other posters an sighting that have been posted?
edit on 19-9-2017 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Mine was mostly in my head! Very strange.

Wish it was a nuts and bolts UFO. But that aspect of "dreamlike" happens with a lot of UFO encounters other than a plain sighting.

One thing is they seem to be psychic-ly linked (or have the ability to link together). Like Reverbs said, then what you experience could cover a range of things. To out and out dismiss it as a dream is as problematic as teleporting to the Justice League Hall of Heroes!

I like the receptionist! That is one of those little odd facts that seems almost quaint. Three beings. Why always three? Three wise men. Three Agents in the Matrix. Trinity.

Has anybody reported any UFO last night in your area?

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

It was weirder than I'd expect.
Nuts and bolts is the closest analogy I could muster.

I study and write about myth, culture, symbolism, psychology, philosophy, science, etc, regularly.

What made this super strange was what I spent the last two days writing about here.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Mine was mostly in my head! Very strange.

Wish it was a nuts and bolts UFO. But that aspect of "dreamlike" happens with a lot of UFO encounters other than a plain sighting.

One thing is they seem to be psychic-ly linked (or have the ability to link together). Like Reverbs said, then what you experience could cover a range of things. To out and out dismiss it as a dream is as problematic as teleporting to the Justice League Hall of Heroes!

I like the receptionist! That is one of those little odd facts that seems almost quaint. Three beings. Why always three? Three wise men. Three Agents in the Matrix. Trinity.

Has anybody reported any UFO last night in your area?

Justice League?
Excuse me?

These were Avengers, lol.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

and in my view there are not so many differences between devils/angels and EBE as you called them, but I wouldnt assume biology myself. I wouldnt assume anything when ones perception is being obviously messed with.. I do think there are non human intelligences messing with our heads.. UFOs could be real or just something your mind saw.. Who knows.. If it was me doing it Id make you believe whatever I wanted you to. It wouldnt be the truth in any case.

This. This is very much how I feel about the subject. I've had some experience with this realm and they don't always pretend to be UFO occupants. I have seen a UFO too though.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

I'm going to have to say I think their psychic and psychoactive manipulation ability is far more powerful and pervasive than even I expected.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Did you have your scan because you wanted to or was it for a current medical condition?

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   

LOL.

I haven't watched any of the new movies. I do want to see Wonder Woman so will probably buy that when it comes out.

I have movies I haven't even watched, like Wolf of Wall Street!

I'm leaning towards a genuine experience (on board a craft of some sorts). Which is strange in of itself. But here on ATS? Priceless!

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Restricted
Earth is a prison.

Our keepers can stop and otherwise manipulate time.

We don't do anything that they have not orchestrated.

This guy's post might be the closest to the truth of anything anyone has said so far...

Please tell us more.
Elaborate upon this.

I'm interested and listening.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

Did you have your scan because you wanted to or was it for a current medical condition?

I was having a bad headache and I never have headaches.

They said it was probably exhaustion, I was working too long and too hard.

2 max strength Ibuprofen fixed me in 30 minutes.
Broke out in a sweat and was better.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   

You had a scan because of a headache?

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Precisely.
There was a little more to the reasoning but that's the gist.

I didn't ask for the scan but they suggested it.
Had I known the scan alone was over 3000$ I probably would have said "NO THX!".

Had I known a few ibuprofen would have been the solution, I would have spent less than 5$.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

I'm leaning towards a genuine experience (on board a craft of some sorts). Which is strange in of itself. But here on ATS? Priceless!

I don't even know.

I know I experienced something, and it involved UFOs and events on a spaceship, but, to what degree - like was I really on the ship or was it just my Spirit on the ship, stuff like that, I don't have a clue either way.

I have no method to collect evidence, aside of waking up and seeing the UFOs which is a solid clue. Getting a confirmation or denial from the other participant would really help.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Precisely.
There was a little more to the reasoning but that's the gist.

I didn't ask for the scan but they suggested it.
Had I known the scan alone was over 3000$ I probably would have said "NO THX!".

Had I known a few ibuprofen would have been the solution, I would have spent less than 5$.

Why not buy the ibuprofen first?

I think I have enough info to comfortably say that this happened in your mind.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Thanks for the considerate response.

Black Goo Twin Peaks of Stranger Things portals, that's pretty mainstream with regards to a sort of absurd that ... well... isn't so absurd after all.
Just saw the short statement with the finger and then I was like "hmm... what are the odds?!" Good to know that you're healing well and don't stumble around like a poisoned person.

That's why I need her confirmation - denial. It would help.

...help to wreck that marriage completely? Sure. Why not?

Besides from the chat you both had, what exactly did the blue folks want from you now? Why did they abduct you in the first place, any speculations? You don't seem to be scared at all, which is remarkable in a very good way.
Did they tell you they are the Nordics or is that you, bringing all the weird Marvel optics down to the Hollywood movie that came to mind?

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: wtbengineer
a reply to: Reverbs

This. This is very much how I feel about the subject. I've had some experience with this realm and they don't always pretend to be UFO occupants. I have seen a UFO too though.

What did they pretend to be in your experiences?

I have a pet theory that "these entities" are behind all sorts of phenomena, possibly even ghost hauntings too.

It would explain a lot despite our lack of detailed information about "why" they would hoax stuff like that.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal
a reply to: Blue Shift

I think what makes the OP's story dubious was that it's very different from the usual alien abduction story.

For example, using Marvel characters to disguise themselves.

Not really though. For example, in the Betty and Barney Hill abduction, the "aliens" presented themselves oddly, with the "commander" wearing a Nazi uniform. These experiences can run between "reality" and "dream" pretty easily with what has been labeled "high strangeness." Places like Skinwalker Ranch and such are famous for the weirdness...

Just my two cents...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join