It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Was Just ABDUCTED By Nordics!! Holy Crap!!?!?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

No not the movies, those were mostly let-downs for me.
They were OK I guess. Antman was great imho.

I'm not really a comic book fan exactly, I rarely ever pick one up and read.
I have read a few in the last few years though. I do keep up with the developments however.

I just study that stuff because it helps understand mythology of the ancients a lot better, it puts things into context because our modern fictional mythology (film, literature, art, tv, games, comics) is basically a revamp of the ancient variants. Joseph Campbell and Carl Jung explained a lot of it very well, their work is highly recommended.

Gonna make a 2nd post for your other question...

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

What did they pretend to be in your experiences? I have a pet theory that "these entities" are behind all sorts of phenomena, possibly even ghost hauntings too. It would explain a lot despite our lack of detailed information about "why" they would hoax stuff like that.

They presented as ghostly hauntings in my youth, footsteps with no visible person walking. Right up to my bed. Then later as poltergeist type phenomena with things moving around and still the endless footsteps. The worst thing was that some of it was in response to my thoughts. I'd think that if such and such would happen it meant that someone/thing was with me then it would happen. No, the worst thing was the sheer panic that it made me feel, a kind of fear that was just out of my control like nothing I've felt since.

Later I saw a broad daylight UFO that just disappeared while I was watching it. I have thought for some time now that it's all the same thing, ghosts, bigfoot, UFOs, fairies and even the Loch Ness monster maybe. If that's not just a straight up hoax.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

Since they pose as Marvel characters, I wonder if they have operatives within our society that poses as humans.

When posing as humans, they can gather a lot of intel including pop culture.
edit on 9/19/2017 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

Besides from the chat you both had, what exactly did the blue folks want from you now? Why did they abduct you in the first place, any speculations? You don't seem to be scared at all, which is remarkable in a very good way.
Did they tell you they are the Nordics or is that you, bringing all the weird Marvel optics down to the Hollywood movie that came to mind?

They didn't tell me who they were. I caught a glimpse of their blue skin, however briefly it was. That was the key element of my determination.

It was when combined with the fact I kept calling them Asgardians, and one of them's choice to use Thor as a mask, that aided in culminating that assessment.

Now, "IF" this was a real legit physical event - than it is clear these are most likely the same entities that inspired all of our gods-mythology throughout history, give or take a few exceptions. They certainly have the capacity to present themselves in such deified ways, and the ancient stories really jive with this explanation. Ancient Aliens and all that.

It makes sense.

Now "WHY" I was abducted? I have no clue honestly.
I, being the domineering self-centered person I am, immediately asked them about this woman because that's what I'd ask about "IF" I was abducted. I just want to understand "Why The Hell?!" and what this all means in terms of my life and in terms of my existence overall. It's pretty deep and it definitely is my primary problem area in life, and that's where solutions would make the greatest impact towards improving my life - simple understanding and dealing with that properly - so I can move forward appropriately.

They did sort of inform me about something else, and I'm not sure how to talk about that exactly.
It's their psychic powers and the prevalence of their presence.

That guy who said they mind-control us and "keep us", that's way closer than anyone else to it...

I didn't sense anything nefarious or dreadful, but at the same time I DID sense something much much greater going on than my feeble mind comprehends at this current juncture.

There were parts of the experience I don't remember exactly, and I don't remember all of the information conveyed to me. I just remember the main parts. It seems like it went by really quickly and I wasn't there for very long.

I came away with this:
1) They watch and record us in our daily lives
2) They can abduct us any time
3) They have incredible power over our psychological states and perceptions
4) All the stuff I think about and write about must be heavily influenced by their psychological interference in my life on a daily basis to the extent that I had no idea they were this involved in my affairs and thought processes.

and
5) I'd almost want to say that they are manipulating and influencing all of our lives to a degree that we simply are not appreciating. Everyone's lives. Every day.

There's a much bigger story here and I really want to learn more. This is BIG!
I just gotta know WTF is going on here.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal

Since they pose as Marvel characters, I wonder if they have operatives within our society that poses as humans.

I got the impression it's far greater than that.

That they have some form of technology that can actually read our thought waves and decode it properly, and even record our visual and auditory sensory data. And then save it on a hard-drive, so to speak, for later reviewing.

And that they are capable of blocking my capability to optically view them when standing right in front of them and put a false image on top of themselves.

Ancient religions state definitively that "Angels walk among us", and this is highly plausible considering I potentially witnessed technology far beyond that mere feat.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Now those are some interesting insights:

I came away with this:
1) They watch and record us in our daily lives
2) They can abduct us any time
3) They have incredible power over our psychological states and perceptions
4) All the stuff I think about and write about must be heavily influenced by their psychological interference in my life on a daily basis to the extent that I had no idea they were this involved in my affairs and thought processes.

and
5) I'd almost want to say that they are manipulating and influencing all of our lives to a degree that we simply are not appreciating. Everyone's lives. Every day.

Someone else described them as "higher selves" though - so they may not be ill-intended? At the same time, are you claiming there is no free will via your understanding of this experience, or simply that they are aware of all our choices, recording them, perhaps testing us with situations, etc.

It seems that "forgiveness" was a theme, and that recognizing your own actions in relation to your judgement of "the other" was part of this experience? For you and the other poster? Seems like you were given a quick "lets help him move on" Master Class in psychological re-wiring for your own growth and personal good?? Maybe?

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   

That they have some form of technology that can actually read our thought waves and decode it properly, and even record our visual and auditory sensory data. And then save it on a hard-drive, so to speak, for later reviewing.

AND...that they can "download" to you stuff too...Don't forget that part.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: wtbengineer

Well Nessie is just a plesiosaur and bigfoot is just an ape (as I see it), but ghosts and aliens and pixies do seem to have all of the same common elements and sufficiently advanced aliens could easily create all of the experiences we call ghosts or fairies or whatever.

After this experience I'm afraid I'm not sure what that "higher voice" I turn to for guidance is anymore.
There's a good chance it's these entities. They certainly seem to have the capability.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal

Anything is possible...

But I think they appear to us as imagery from our own minds. They have a sense of amusement / humor about it too.

My opinion...

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard

AND...that they can "download" to you stuff too...Don't forget that part.

Hmmmm, yes with this type of technology they could theoretically rewrite our entire memory bank. How advanced they are at such a thing, how often they may do it, and for what purposes, what side effects it has, etc, I dunno.

They could have perfected the technology and techniques, or they could be at a certain level of development and we are like guinea pigs that they are in the process of improving it through.

We could even "BE THEM" and not even be aware of this yet. I doubt that but it's not out of the question entirely. I just don't know yet. I need to harness a method of communicating with them so I can ask questions. I have some ideas, I'll experiment with it and see if I can replicate the abduction - though that prospect may not be as pleasant as this experience.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   

It's deeper than that.

My relationship with JT is decades old, and I want to express my forgiveness to them for what they've done to me for awhile now but, we don't talk anymore. And I'm not going to go talk to them either.

An alien spaceship is definitely the best neutral ground to be totally honest and frank about these types of feelings without facing any real repercussions here in Earth society. Long story.

I do not believe they completely control us- but that they are able to "put a voice" in our minds that we unknowingly may mistake as our own "higher self" giving that right answer or best solution. This capability can influence us in our natural thinking processes to an unimaginable degree.

But at the same time, why aren't they using this power more directly to make our lives on Earth better? If they are interacting with us at all, than the Prime Directive (ST reference) has clearly been broken. Or is their directive more nuanced than our simple TV show one depicts? I just don't know, it's complicated because we lack hard data to make good assessments with. It is also difficult to differentiate good information from bad information on this very topic when weeding through all of the stuff people have claimed throughout the years.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   

After this experience I'm afraid I'm not sure what that "higher voice" I turn to for guidance is anymore. There's a good chance it's these entities. They certainly seem to have the capability.

I wouldn't go there... I don't think I'm calling out to them anyway. I do believe that they are all over and would certainly have the capability to hear you and maybe answer you. But you don't contact them by trying to contact "God" I don't think. I think they respond when you're searching in the wrong places and sometimes for no reason at all it seems.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: wtbengineer

After this experience I'm afraid I'm not sure what that "higher voice" I turn to for guidance is anymore. There's a good chance it's these entities. They certainly seem to have the capability.

I wouldn't go there... I don't think I'm calling out to them anyway. I do believe that they are all over and would certainly have the capability to hear you and maybe answer you. But you don't contact them by trying to contact "God" I don't think. I think they respond when you're searching in the wrong places and sometimes for no reason at all it seems.

I don't even know.

I mean think about it, does "God", the ever-present intelligent force behind all things respond to us in English when we think stuff towards it?

Or could it be aliens, who pose as gods, taking up that role?

I just have no idea. I'm left with a big huge set of
over my head here.
Just thinking out loud. I'm baffled and perplexed by all of this.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   

My point is that perhaps they were trying to help you heal a wound that was holding you back from who you could become if you were free of it.

In that case, they were helping you. They could as easily have done something negative as a "test" or whatever.

Maybe we are part of their quantum computer system...

I'm just joking...sort of....???

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   

What if they come back for seconds?

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   
First I would like to take a minute and thank the OP for a WONDERFUL thread, regardless if people want to believe him or not. My interest in ATS has dropped off tremendously in the past 6 months. Stuff like this is why I came here in the first place and why I will continue to take a chance and come back. So thank you OP.

OP I believe you 100%. I experienced something as a child that I remember to this day. With mine I do not believe I was ever abducted and I never saw any "aliens" I did have this very vivid dream over and over of an alien space craft.

I may have missed this information on the other pages but where did this take place at?

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   
One very important thing I thought about right before I fell back asleep this morning, after this whole thing went down, was that the stuff I post on ATS about symbolism and God is from these "entities" whoever they are. The Aliens. It was like an "Aha Eureka!" moment.

I have been thinking that I am being tipped off by "the Spirit", which in loose terms is probably true, but with this whole new aspect of alien intervention, I can't help but think I am getting information from them.

Example:

I will think "This specific symbol is where I start", and without knowing the outcome, I will work with that symbol and just talk about everything in a logical progression of comparisons, utilizing various methodologies I've picked up along the way, to decode it - and totally seemingly impossible revelations come as a result of that original choice.

I even say often, I'm definitely not smart enough to have known that particular choice was a good or bad choice, and I had no way of knowing where it would lead. It was too complex and my intellectual horsepower is too low for me to think this far ahead with such proficiency.

It's like they are giving me an equation.
And then I just work it out, because I learned how to do math processes, and at the end of the day I'm looking at this piece of work and I'm like "There's no way in hell I could have figured this was the right equation to use!".

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
a reply to: Reverbs

The talk was quite interesting. I think it helps make sense out of dreams. The brain is using experience to fill in parts.

tks

lately all my dreams have been an odd mix of everything I thought about that day.

It was a very interesting talk wasn't it?

Not to say all my "dreams" are purely mine. Sometimes others talk too.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkeyeNation
First I would like to take a minute and thank the OP for a WONDERFUL thread, regardless if people want to believe him or not. My interest in ATS has dropped off tremendously in the past 6 months. Stuff like this is why I came here in the first place and why I will continue to take a chance and come back. So thank you OP.

OP I believe you 100%. I experienced something as a child that I remember to this day. With mine I do not believe I was ever abducted and I never saw any "aliens" I did have this very vivid dream over and over of an alien space craft.

I may have missed this information on the other pages but where did this take place at?

Nashville Tennessee, Hillsboro Village between Belmont Univ and Vanderbilt Univ.

Thanks by the way, that's really cool!
I just had this feeling that posting this here would get a response like that from someone!
The "I was really hating ATS but this is finally something ATS-ish to sink my teeth into!"

I agree the 'politics thing' has gone way overboard this last few years.
Most of us are guilty to a degree but we are seriously overdosing on it.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: TEOTWAWKIAIFF
Narratives. In the end all that we have are narratives.

The meta-narrative is the Journey or the Hero. Shaman use special plants and fungus to alter their world view. That is the other meta-narrative: the Shaman. I like that one because it is not, "rescue the princess" or "find the sword" it is more, "some pretty #ed up stuff happens and in the end you are better for it."

The Shaman narrative starts with being cut up while travelling down a tube! At the end you find yourself in a strange space. There you meet your guide. This all sounds familiar, huh? Joseph Campbell had it right. If you use certain plants and fungus you usually puke too!

Masks. That is an apt analogy. The white owl as a cover is typical. You got Super Heroes! It was all part to keep you calm. Extreme fear and other feelings seem to mess with the tech (high tech? magic? all mental? That is part of the narrative!) Call it angels or demons, or faeries, EBEs, etc. See? You don't have to be "correct" or "prove it" to others. It is like, "prove you love your mother"? No matter what you say somebody can (and usually does!) call you a lair, so don't take it personal.

A personal experience. I was under the influence of (T&C keep me from saying). I was "cut up" while spiraling down a tube (was I de-digitized?). I woke up in a bed. There were rows and rows of beds. I stood up and looked around. None of the people in the beds were human! Neither was I. I walked down some rows and found a couple greys (typical, big eyes, big head). They were inspecting a person in a bed. They were kind of surprised to see me. They said, "You're being bad! Go back to your bed and enjoy the colors." I started protesting, "It is too real! Everybody in there thinks it is real!" They said, "Our scientists have said it is harmless. Look at those colors." I turned to look, crap! I popped back to being in the bathroom having just puked. Had an uneventful few hours. What does it mean? It is another narrative.

In the end, you have started a journey. Cool narrative! Happy travels! Thank you for sharing with us.

I love you brotha.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join