It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Angry Right-Wingers Turn On Trump, Burn Their 'Make America Great Again' Hats

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Well done sir, you found a few people who changed their opinion, truly great work, these revelations paint a detailed picture of how all Trump supporters feel. Lmao...

Interesting that you didn't address the deniers in this thread.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: lovebeck
Typical liberal source.

Another reason why I don't come around here much anymore.

LOL. You've got to be kidding.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

Well done sir, you found a few people who changed their opinion, truly great work, these revelations paint a detailed picture of how all Trump supporters feel. Lmao...

There we are! Not this "it's all fake" nonsense. You've actually come up with a better argument.

I quote back to my earlier post:

By the way fellas I want to give some of you a helping hand.

You could argue that out of millions of Trump supporters there are bound to be some unhappy ones?

You could argue these guys overreacted and they don't represent Trumps popularity among conservatives as a whole?

I mean there are so many better counter arguments to "this is fake".

And I do believe there are far more dissappointed Trump supporters out there. I personally believe there's more to come. But far worse than this are the independent voters that are shrugging now at his performance. He's polling in the mid to late 30s. Not good especially for a first term.
www.politico.com...

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Major promises can't be fulfilled the way Trump supporters want them to be unless the Republican-controlled Congress agrees with the President and the people who voted him into office.

So far, the only significant agreement/action was in appointing Supreme Court Justice, Neil Gorsuch.

The same advice given to Democrats, applies to frustrated Republicans. Re-direct your energy from whining, to growing your numbers (Democrats) and replacements & growth (Republicans) at the ballot box in 2018 and 2020.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Major promises can't be fulfilled the way Trump supporters want them to be unless the Republican-controlled Congress agrees with the President and the people who voted him into office.

Same could be said for any and every president in the past. This is why you make realistic promises. His ability to lead and get those promises through to the Congress of his own party is relevant as well. Shows his strength as a leader which isn't looking very good overall.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Trump didn't realize that Republican leaders aren't there deliver what the President, or even their constituents want. Their #1 priority is something else entirely. I'm not sure what it is though.

The one thing that's more obvious now than ever, is that Congress thinks voters are dumb sheep. Don't deliver anything to the people, but run for re-election and win...over and over.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Trump didn't realize that Republican leaders aren't there deliver

Oh really? Wasn't he elected as somebody who makes deals and somebody who knows how the political system works? For goodness sakes he endorsed Romney in 2012 for president. He's been involved in politics for yonks. He knows full well what he was getting into as president. He just couldn't deliver once he got in. Now he can't lead the GOP, it's all of a sudden "he had no idea".

The one thing that's more obvious now than ever, is that Congress thinks voters are dumb sheep. Don't deliver anything to the people, but run for re-election and win...over and over.

They're not completely off the mark you know. How many times have the same GOP congressman and women, Senators, been voted in? Congress has held a dismal approval rating for years now and yet we see the likes of Ryan, McConnell get voted back in time and time again in their respective states.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 02:09 AM
link   
I think it is wonderful that we have people expressing what they want to believe without any adverse consequences.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Such Patriotism and Devotion. Astonishing.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 02:30 AM
link   
My god, the denial of the cult is just endless.

Is it really that hard for you to acknowledge that some of his fans may have turned now because he's barely delivered a thing he campaigned on?

"Fake Twitter accounts lol nice try
"
"Liberal media source lol fake news"

Yet xuenchen posts something utterly ludicrous with breitbart as the source and you all gobble it up without question.

Open your mind. Denial is dangerous.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 02:51 AM
link   
a reply to: fencesitter85

What makes you think everyone agrees?

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Angry right-wing extremists, angry left-wing extremists. Seems they are both driving the narrative these days.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 05:08 AM
link   

You mean, like your friend Jason Kessler, who "somehow" suddenly became a "white supremacist" even though he voted twice for Obama, and even though his past posts prove his views are very left-wing?...

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian

originally posted by: thesaneone

Probably some angry left wingers pretending to be right wingers?

Probably isn't really a word you use when you actually know something. Until you actually have something to prove they are lefty actors, it's your own assumption.

Shouldn't that apply to you as well? A liberal source is not proof of anything. What percentage are doing this.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 07:48 AM
link   
bunch of racists they are

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

You mean, like your friend Jason Kessler, who "somehow" suddenly became a "white supremacist" even though he voted twice for Obama, and even though his past posts prove his views are very left-wing?...

"I voted for Obama so it's like totally impossible for me to change and support Nazis and the KKK." Said the man in the pillowcase hood.

Well played with the air quotes lol. He writes articles for a site known for its white supremacist political views and organised your "best friends" UTR rally. No, you're totally not BSing yourself and Kessler is a genuine left wing Democrat who happens to hang out at white pride marches.

That's sarcasm up there in case you got confused again.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: SilverOwls

You realize that Obama is heading a Summit in Chicago with something like 100 World powers because for some retarded reason, Trump threatens him. Probably most of them. I say Him because he authored the meet.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: ADSE255

What's this got to do with ElectricUniverse being wrong again?

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: SilverOwls

Crap. Wrong post.

I'm joking

Let's put it somewhere between

"I voted for Obama

and

That's sarcasm up there in case you got confused again.

edit on 16-9-2017 by ADSE255 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: ADSE255

No problem. Thought I'd lost my reading comprehension skillage.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join