It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Angry Right-Wingers Turn On Trump, Burn Their 'Make America Great Again' Hats

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+34 more 
posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Looks like some of Don's supporters are turning on him. Not surprising considering it's the 9th month and none of his major promises appear to be making any progress. Not to mention *gasp* he's compromising with the Democrats. How dare he use common sense and reach out to the other side of the aisle.... I mean we don't want a functional government right?

Many one-time supporters of President Donald Trump are so red hot over his possible immigration deal with Democratic leaders that they’re burning their “Make America Great Again” hats.

The angry right-wingers shared images of the charred caps on social media under the #burnmyMAGAhat hashtag. They also referred to the president as #AmnestyDon and some even called for him to be impeached.

www.huffingtonpost.com.au...

It is only the beginning. Once reality sets in that the wall won't be built (on full scale as promised), illegals won't be deported in mass and Hillary won't be pursued (because a half dozen investigations into her went no where) I think there'll be more disaffected Trump supporters to come. Maybe he'll be tossed out with Ryan and McConnell and a large chunk of his supporters will find somebody new again.

I personally think Trump has had his best month yet. I mean he's actually making deals, crossing the aisle, helping to make government function. He's toned down on twitter, looking a little more presidential (never thought I'd say this) thanks, likely to his advisors. However with this sort of thing, it's going to impact his core promises that many of his supporters hinged their bets on when voting for him. In the end Trump has a choice, either he continues on the right path at the risk of angering and losing a good chunk of his base, or he continues to pander. If he does the latter however he won't make any progress in his presidency imho.

+52 more 
posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

I believe it was some angry left wingers pretending to be right wingers?

edit on 15-9-2017 by thesaneone because: Because southern guardian is bothered by probably.

+38 more 
posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
Probably some angry left wingers pretending to be right wingers?

My thought exactly. Who is determining any of these things are legitimate?

Oh, the Internet. I forgot.

+8 more 
posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Probably isn't really a word you use when you actually know something. Until you actually have something to prove they are lefty actors, it's your own assumption.

+19 more 
posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Typical liberal source.

Another reason why I don't come around here much anymore.

+21 more 
posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

Lol. Look at the source, Huffpost. Can't get much more fake news than that.

+16 more 
posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   
By the way folks, it's very easy for you to go into the article and click on the Twitter links to some of the profiles. You can see their twitter histories yourself like this one:

twitter.com...

It's so easy to post that these individuals are lefty actors and not have anything to show for it. A simple click to the link will show they've been historically Trump supporters.

+13 more 
posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Truly, this does have a whiff of fake. Folks that voted for Trump, (not supporters...but real voters) mostly voted for Trump because he was not establishment per say or simply not HRC! The majority of voters are not going to go out and burn their hats because he is willing to deal. That is exactly why they voted for him. This truly...sniffs...smells like fake proproganda.

+12 more 
posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   

It's the 9th month and still FAKE NEWS!
Like who's going to believe a liberal website and their fake twitter accounts?

Huffingtonpost

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: lovebeck

originally posted by: Blue Shift

Lol. Look at the source, Huffpost. Can't get much more fake news than that.

Well it COULD... but then it would have to come right out of Donald's mouth.

edit on 15-9-2017 by jtma508 because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: imitator

The links to the twitter profiles are right there buddy. These aren't the only ones.

Don't mark every piece of news as being fake just because you don't like the sound of it. Be objective, do research.

edit on 15-9-2017 by Southern Guardian because: spelling

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   

When all else fail become a grammar nazi.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   

And some even called for him to be impeached. Lul

Well I don't want to be a Johnny-come-lately!

Better burn my hat and call for impeachment before this bandwagon hits mach 3 without me!

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

Have you come up with any proof yet that these are leftist actors Saneone?

Their twitter profiles are in that article link.

They are after all probably leftists posers. I mean you said this because you obviously know something I don't.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   

I didn't claim anything as proof, I just offered my opinion.

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   
By the way fellas I want to give some of you a helping hand.

You could argue that out of millions of Trump supporters there are bound to be some unhappy ones?

You could argue these guys overreacted and they don't represent Trumps popularity among conservatives as a whole?

I mean there are so many better counter arguments to "this is fake".

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Terribly sorry. Just your opinion. It's not fact.

Did not mean to single you out there saneone.

link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian

Have you come up with any proof yet that these are leftist actors Saneone?

Their twitter profiles are in that article link.

They are after all probably leftists posers. I mean you said this because you obviously know something I don't.

Did you read the names of those twitter accounts? They sound made up and fake as all get out! Nathan Simms, Black Pillman, Luis Kaus...etc. Seriously? Someone is having a laugh at anyone gullible enough to believe these are real Trump supporters. I can't remember them all...but go back to link and read. It even seemed someone with a Russian name was on there. This is a joke.
edit on 9 15 2017 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

link   
Some die hard Trump followers in here. They find it hard to believe this about other Trumpeteers but post anything regarding the Dems and it is taken as fact without hesitation.LOL

link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
By the way fellas I want to give some of you a helping hand.

You could argue that out of millions of Trump supporters there are bound to be some unhappy ones?

You could argue these guys overreacted and they don't represent Trumps popularity among conservatives as a whole?

I mean there are so many better counter arguments to "this is fake".

Just make it easier, tell us what we should say.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join