It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Angry Right-Wingers Turn On Trump, Burn Their 'Make America Great Again' Hats

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Onslaught9966
Some die hard Trump followers in here. They find it hard to believe this about other Trumpeteers but post anything regarding the Dems and it is taken as fact without hesitation.LOL

It's amazing isn't it?

The same people who denied every conspiracy that ever existed will now fabricate the craziest theories in attempts to deflect from the fact that Trump is just another carefully placed useful idiot by the people in charge.

Trump supporters have a serious case of Stockholm Syndrome, it's entertaining but I worry for them at the same time, in fact I bet you a lot of them can't tie their own shoe laces.

I think I just realized why wal mart sells a lot of Velcro.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Blasphemer.

Can't prod the faithful with reason and evidence ... you know this.

Great thread! S&F

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: WhereAmEYE

Not to mention, they shout fake news just before they quote Fox and Breitbart ... if they bother to cite anything.

I'm sure Trump doesn't mind if a few MAGA hats get burned ... next week, when he does something they like again, they'll be back onboard the Trump Train.

Woo.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
a reply to: thesaneone

Have you come up with any proof yet that these are leftist actors Saneone?

But, you don't have any proof that they are Trump supporters either.

PROOF!

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

In all fairness, the article was a padded fluff piece: Link

That's not to say there aren't some disgruntled Trump supporters out there. My brother-in-law voted for him and isn't happy with him.

Personally, I never believed much of what candidate Trump promised would come to fruition. He'll always be Bill's and Hill's BFF, to me.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

originally posted by: kurthall
a reply to: thesaneone

Whats wrong? Upset people are burning their "make America great again" Made in china hats?

Lol, it's a frickn hat, what point is being made by burning it?

Lol probably the same point these guys are making. I highly recommend the vid it's actually entertaining.

Whole lot of MAGA right there I tell ya.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

Yeah, I saw that by following the links in the HuffPo piece, this morning -- and Laura Ingraham's similar tweets, too. And I wondered why the OP didn't include that stuff.

When I wrote that comment, I hadn't yet seen them.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Further aligning with fairness, probably 90% of all media these days qualify as "fluff." However, the fact that Tweets often use the same graphics is fairly commonly well known ... click, copy, paste, Tweet.

By every measure we have, most of America disapproves of Mr. Trump's performance, which is unsurprising as he only received 46% of the vote. I guess that was his "high water mark."

Honestly, after paying a lot more attention to Mr. T in the last 9 months, I can see a downward trend in his public comportment since about 2011. He's had some pretty significant "self-contradictions" crop up, and they're only getting stronger. Again, IMO.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   
So the most liberal site with an owner that personally hates Trump has an article against Trump? You wouldn't say

TRUMP IS THE PRESIDENT!!! DEAL WITH IT!!!

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheOnlyBilko
So the most liberal site with an owner that personally hates Trump has an article against Trump? You wouldn't say

Didn't read much further than Huffington Post there, did you buddy?

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   

The article prefaced the Twitter posts with:

The angry right-wingers shared images of the charred caps on social media under the #burnmyMAGAhat hashtag.

But the last pic was a retweet from a person who commented: "I didn't vote for Trump."

It was misleading...'fake' would not be an unfair word to use either.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Kinda like, Cheney is the Vice President, deal with it. Solid argument there.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

neither would the words "in your opinion."

Much ado about nothing perhaps.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Eh, the comment is, in fact, posted with the pic the HuffPo picked up. That much is not my opinion.

Even if it, too, is fake...the HuffPo shouldn't have included it.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   

I'm going to take the Conservative's lead against Obama towards Trump this time....deal with it!!!

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Yet Trump remains President. Amazing.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   

My guess is fascist daycare millennials need some type of fake news to drool over, it feeds their delusions.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Well Trump's supporters are all about attacking Mexicans, so it's not surprising at all that they would be upset, however stupid it is.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Eh, the comment is, in fact, posted with the pic the HuffPo picked up. That much is not my opinion.

Even if it, too, is fake...the HuffPo shouldn't have included it.

Let them know. News sites make mistakes all the time.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu
Yet Trump remains President. Amazing.

He is president yes. Does that mean he should get a pass with everything? Is this going to be your only response to criticism and news about him?

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join