It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Angry Right-Wingers Turn On Trump, Burn Their 'Make America Great Again' Hats

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

originally posted by: Deaf Alien
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Even some Republicans are getting tired of Trump.

It happens to every president.

So it's possible that those tweets are real and that there are Trump supporters who are upset and burning their MAGA hats.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Good point. If you look at Russia border security and compare that with America border security. It's no comparison. The plan is for America to be destroyed from within. Russia is the future. That's the NWO plan.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Of course it is. But it's also possible it's machinated BS.

Either way, it's meaningless.

Some people regretted voting for Obama. That was meaningless, too.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Never said it wasn't possible, I personally think it was from jealous lefties.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

Never said it wasn't possible, I personally think it was from jealous lefties.

I think the opposite with Antifa.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Yawn.

Wake me up when they destroy their own neighborhoods over the shooting of a white criminal.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: DrStevenBrule

Wake me up when they destroy their own neighborhoods over the shooting of a white criminal.

There are plenty of threads out there for you to complain about black people. This isn't one of them.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

This part is really all that matters. You see, you recognize and that is something establishment D's and R's simply won't do not matter how much constituents want it.

Trump certainly isn't the first president to try and compromise. There's nothing historic about him reaching across the aisle as Obama, Bush and Clinton etc. (presidents you'd probably deem establishment) did that before him. It's unprecedented for him to do so in his own administration so it's especially significant given the circumstances. Still, he gets my praise. Good move.

As for damned if he does, damned if he doesn't, I think that goes for anybody who runs as president. There will always be a segment of the population unsatisfied. You can't change this, there are deep political divisions. That being said, a good president will work with all representatives to come to a solution, to get things moving in government. That is regardless of a segment of the population disapproving. That's part of being president, making compromises, deals, tough decisions. It's far cry from campaign Trump and first 100 days Trump. It's a good change. The question is, will he continue on this path? I hope so.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   

I never claimed he was first or trailblazing in that regard. Only that he is doing it, to the establishment GOP mind you, which is completely fine by me.

Despite all the rhetoric and propaganda, I do think Trump does indeed want to do well by the American people, not just R's.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

It's a statement. Like burning a flag.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

I disagree. I think Trump is as establishment as they come, and that he has an agenda just like all other politicians. Right now he's butting heads with the GOP but this doesn't necessarily mean he's genuine about the people. He just has a conflicting agenda.

I'd be curious to know of some examples of Trumps actions where you feel he's demonstrated that he is indeed anti-establishment?

He's nominated and hired the same people from the same banks, establishment organizations as prior presidents.

He's continuing the same military operations. He's even increasing presence in Afghanistan. Certainly hasn't stopped the drones infact he's granted the CIA more powers to use them overseas.

He's essentially on the same level as the GOP with many of their policies. His tax plan is the GOP's tax plan, his Obamacare replacement is the same as the GOP. He's on level with establishment GOPers on military action.

Patriot act and other policies still well in place. He hasn't done anything. Hasn't made any intention.

It seems to me Trumps only real gripe with the (establishment) GOP isn't that he feels their policies are pro-establishment. It's that they can't seem to get any wins in congress. That's the crux of the issue with Trump. It's not really about who's pro-establishment and who's not. He doesn't seem to care. He cares about wins though. In this case, his deal with the Dems is more of a beneficial one to the people but I think it's the 'win' to him that he cares about. There's nothing he's demonstrated to me to make him anti-establishment.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

We're not talking about Obama. We're talking about trump and his false promises and excessive compulsive lying. It's not related even though it might appear that it is. It's a straw man argument.

straw man is a common form of argument and is an informal fallacy based on giving the impression of refuting an opponent's argument, while refuting an argument that was not presented by that opponent. One who engages in this fallacy is said to be "attacking a straw man"

en.m.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
www.huffingtonpost.com.au...

I like how the article features one hat, twice, under two different account names:

You have to click on the Twitter links to see the same guy is behind both of the pics...IF you even notice it's the same hat repeated twice in the article. But I am sure HuffPo is counting on their readers to be oblivious.

So, if you don't count that hat twice, then it's a grand total of six hats, and one pullover. It's a revolution!

ETA:

LOL. And that last one from 'TakingHayekSeriously' has this comment from him in his Twitter repost:

So, yeah...this is a little bit of nothing.

Link to Twitter comment

edit on 9/15/2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: thesaneone

It's a statement. Like burning a flag.

LOL

It's a effn hat, it just means that you like to cover your head.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

, He raped his ex wife. Enough said!!

And the story is he wanted to hurt her because he'd had a scalp reduction procedure that hurt him. He was in pain so he wanted her to be in pain too.
The man is a sick bastard.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   

He's dumping congressional duties back onto congress.

There are a few schools of thought regarding economical rise. D's have theirs and R's have theirs. Neither is a beacon of perfection however too many rules constricts growth and too much (very loosely) freedom tends to stamp out the middle class. There needs to be a symbiotic relationship in that regard. I can't speak too much on it because plenty of it is above my pay-grade.

I fully expect a middle class tax cut and hope, pray, sacrifice animals to the possibility of congressional term limits.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I'll take his false promise of being slightly off schedule vs Obama's whole terms of doing nothing. I know you don't like bringing up his track record vs the JV ISIS.

The comparison between actions of Presidents vis a vis ISIS is a valid one. You just don't like that it's Trump wiping out ISIS in Iraq and Syria. You should be glad of that, yet you're pissed. Interesting.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: pavil

We're not talking about Obama. We're talking about trump and his false promises and excessive compulsive lying. It's not related even though it might appear that it is. It's a straw man argument.

straw man is a common form of argument and is an informal fallacy based on giving the impression of refuting an opponent's argument, while refuting an argument that was not presented by that opponent. One who engages in this fallacy is said to be "attacking a straw man"

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Btw a Stawman is bringing up rape charges in a thread that had zero to do with that, but what do I know ...... Ouch!

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Well done sir, you found a few people who changed their opinion, truly great work, these revelations paint a detailed picture of how all Trump supporters feel. Lmao...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join