It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Angry Right-Wingers Turn On Trump, Burn Their 'Make America Great Again' Hats

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

So... in other words. Tweets CAN be evidence.

Congratulations on proving yourself wrong.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: SudoNim

So... in other words. Tweets CAN be evidence.

Congratulations on proving yourself wrong.

By themselves? No. And that's all there is. By themselves, they aren't evidence of anything.

They would have to be authenticated by someone with the authority to investigate and authenticate them. The Huff-Po doesn't qualify.

So...ha...no. I proved you wrong when you called them "evidence."

Nice try though.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I see that some people here are still trying to do damage control.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

What damage? It was six hats.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

The damage is the possibility that they are genuine Trump supporters.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

The damage is the possibility that they are genuine Trump supporters.

I don't care if they are. Trump's a nightmare and we are in a nightmare situation, right now, with NK. I'm pretty sure Trump is just the powder keg the globalists chose to lead us into a thermonuclear war while 95% of voters were walking around deluded.

What the heII do I care if six Trump supporters/or fakes are burning six hats because Trump isn't 'nationalist' enough for their taste? History is going to show Trump for the globalist he is while 95% of voters are totes convinced everything they see from the two colluding parties is real and they have it all figured out.

This is the kind of crap that makes me angry at stupid farcking partisans. Wake up, already. Stop the d*mn trivial partisan bickering and tit-for-tat and open your eyes. If they are real or fake, the media (Huff-Po, included) is doing their best to make sure we are distracted by partisan crap. Pure and utter crap.

Damage control?

Good god. We are in such a world of sh*t if people think this is some kind of damage worth touting.

edit on 9/19/2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Well tell those posters on the first few pages that. They kept harping that they are left-wingers pretending to be Trump supporters.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

Well tell those posters on the first few pages that. They kept harping that they are left-wingers pretending to be Trump supporters.

No. I don't give enough of a crap.

They could be left wingers or globalist minions or pranksters or genuine Trump supporters. None of us will ever know.

What's important is that people are being led by their noses to care about sh*t like this.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   

I do agree and the extreme right-wingers certainly doesn't help here on ATS. (Those posters will know who I'm talking about).

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: lovebeck

originally posted by: Blue Shift

originally posted by: thesaneone
Probably some angry left wingers pretending to be right wingers?

My thought exactly. Who is determining any of these things are legitimate?

Oh, the Internet. I forgot.

Lol. Look at the source, Huffpost. Can't get much more fake news than that.

ah yes....because nothing says legitimate, like the prolific right-wing blogs that any Russian, Chinese, N. Korean, Iranian or BOT, can post on ATS to bash liberals.........

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Extreme haters of one party or the other vastly dominate ATS and regardless of the party they hate, they are a serious problem. Both parties deserve the highest level of scrutiny and distrust -- especially now.

Both parties have long been in collusion and if partisan voters would take off their blinders and look at the record and results of this two party system, they would see how we are on the brink of a successful globalist coup!

When we have masses of refugees in the U.S. desperate to leave and masses in Asia...will 95% of the people even recognize how bamboozled they were? Or will they think, "Ha, now that so many Trump supporters find themselves to be refugees, I bet they regret their vote." Or,"Boy, that Kim Jong-Un was just a mass-murderer, Trump tried his best!"

Scary times. I can't believe so many people are still ignorant to that which is so clear and inevitable, at this point.

edit on 9/19/2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Ok so you've gone from Tweets can't be evidence to... unauthenticated Tweets cant be evidence.

I mean... i'll just take the first few google hits and let you spin on those.

Tweets Are Evidence In Court

Tweets 'Can Become Court Evidence'

Can Your Texts, Tweets and Facebook Posts be Used as Evidence

Man, 37, arrested over vile Finsbury Park van hire tweet/

UK man arrested for posting anti-Muslim tweets after Brussels attacks

So... you were saying. Go ahead move the goalposts again and maybe next time check your ego at the door before you try and correct someone.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
Looks like some of Don's supporters are turning on him. Not surprising considering it's the 9th month and none of his major promises appear to be making any progress.

You're really surprised that a US president lied about everything he campaigned on? Do you remember Obama being against the individual mandate before he was for it?

Do you remember a recent president who didn't lie about pretty much everything?

Did anyone really believe this clown was going to build a wall? I knew he wasn't going to get rid of Obamacare. And that should have been easy, considering he was supposed to have the majority to do it with. But you know how that goes. Things are not always what they appear. And in American politics, they almost never are.
edit on 21-9-2017 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Trump's favourability rating is still higher than the day he won the election, and over the last two months, it is increasing.
His job approval rating as President is at it's highest since May 13th and over the last month or so has gone up by 4 points.
Worth mentioning as these stories of hats being burned are pushed by the media

Nothing the media has tried - and oh how they have tried - has broken his base.
edit on 22/9/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 04:54 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 05:38 AM
link   

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join