It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bannon is OUT

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   
What was exactly Trump’s gripe against Bannon?

Its looks like Trump has a tendency to eat his own eventually.

He uses people like a kid uses toys, he likes them at first, plays with them and when he gets tired of them throws them away like rubbish

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32

originally posted by: Singswithchickens
a reply to: olaru12

Total war against Trump, there is a Democrat in the white house now.

This will be interesting to witness.

Don't throw this onto dems. The republicans put this man in office. We wouldn't have even let him in the primaries if he ran as a dem. (And I'm not even a dem anymore)

"Are we tired of winning yet?"

Remember the threads gloating about Trump's and the Republicans victory? How they had majority control? How they were going to repeal ACA?

Yeah.

None of that has happened, Trump has shot himself in the foot and is paying the piper, and yet - it's still the Democrats fault

I'm sorry, but you guys give the Democrats waaaaaaaay too much credit. You say they're incompetent on creating a healthcare bill, but they're intelligent enough to be responsible for literally every mishap that's happened under the Trump administration?

Occam's Razor would agree that it's the fault of Trump and company, not anyone else.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: abago71
Could Bannon be a distraction from this?

U.S. State Department hit by system-wide email outage

This has gotten no coverage that I am aware of.
I would not be surprised if this system failure results in the destruction of the State department email database.
You know, the one they never searched.

Federal judge orders State Department to search for more Clinton Benghazi emails

I know it's a stretch, but it's a nice break from all the protesting garbage.

Could your post be a distraction from the topic?

Go throw your comment in one of the birther threads. There's some ranging from 2008-2017, so there's plenty of content to be found

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

I would have to agree with Bknapple, this has nothing to to with Democrats and everything to to with Trump's gross incompetence..

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   
How many wheels have to come off before we can say it's not a 'finely tuned machine'?

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

He uses people like a kid uses toys, he likes them at first, plays with them and when he gets tired of them throws them away like rubbish

Bannons greatest sin was taking credit for getting Trump elected. Trumps ego just couldn't take it. Notice the complete absence of Jared/Ivanka and Don jr. They jumped off the train last week.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   
i guess trump was dying to do one thing he could get more than 30% approval for....

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire
Yes, I would agree that it is a distraction from the topic. OP I am sorry I posted this here.
Mods, please delete it.

I thought it was topical as this story came out just after the Bannon announcement.
Since people are making new threads left and right, I thought posting it here would be better than starting a new thread.

Once again, I apologize to the OP for posting something off topic.

But could you explain mentioning birther threads? That seems pretty off topic as well.
Benghazi, sure. Email scandal, sure.
Why birther?

Oh, thank you for quoting my entire post. Now it gets twice the viewings.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: dantanna
... and some hicks in the middle of nowhere will not rise up to take over the country LMFAO.

Do you mean Breitbart...they tweeted WAR!

I saw that. And then (no kidding) they said but it would be a fun war. ("fun" and "war" don't go together for me, but they do for this guy).

The only question is "how hard will they go after Trump?" I expect they'll go after McMasters and others that Bannon locked heads with. Let's see what their new take on Trump is.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508
How many wheels have to come off before we can say it's not a 'finely tuned machine'?

where at the stage where the president is currently pissing on his own dumpster fire while his acolytes still blame anyone but.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Saw all kinds of reporting earlier that this was gonna be bad for Trump. Saw one headline on AOL news "Sources: Bannon to declare thermonuclear war on Trump".

Bannon just told the media he's going back to Breitbart to wage war FOR Trump.

I swear these media #s just report their own wishful thinking.

Edit to add link:
Twitter
edit on 18 8 17 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: dantanna
... and some hicks in the middle of nowhere will not rise up to take over the country LMFAO.

Do you mean Breitbart...they tweeted WAR!

I saw that. And then (no kidding) they said but it would be a fun war. ("fun" and "war" don't go together for me, but they do for this guy).

The only question is "how hard will they go after Trump?" I expect they'll go after McMasters and others that Bannon locked heads with. Let's see what their new take on Trump is.

That's what America's version of the Bullingdon Club would say..it's always fun to some people like those often privileged morons, as for Bannon, yes he's back to Breitbart already...no surprise there, since he probably did editorial stuff for Breitbart when in the White House, when things became sticky....actually noticeable in their site for a while.
edit on 18-8-2017 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: carewemust
Steve Bannon was instrumental in helping president Trump beat that horrible candidate Hillary to become the president of the United States. For that alone he deserves thanks and a salute.

Ironic that now he will take revenge on Trump and bring the WH down with him. He knows things...believe me!!

and for that alone he deserves a thanks and a salute!!

While many of us would hope to see this O, I have a suspicion that it will not happen. Have you noticed that one after another that have separated from the administration are silent or still in praise of Trump. As matafuchs mentioned earlier in this thread, it was leaked a number of days ago that Bannon was going to quit. That alone leaves wide open the possibility that this is just more diversion and that Bannon will continue to ''council'' Drumph from within Brietbart.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

Ha, nice. Maybe a new holiday will come out of this mess, if nothing else. Would be better than Loyalty Day. But hopefully no burning of effigies, better leave that to the English.

a reply to: Byrd

No doubt Pollak thinks it's fun, even normal journalists tend to get a bit excited when there's mayhem. But I don't think anything good will come out of the kind of war they are fighting over at Breitbart.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Steve Bannon was instrumental in helping president Trump beat that horrible candidate Hillary to become the president of the United States. For that alone he deserves thanks and a salute.

Ironic that now he will take revenge on Trump and bring the WH down with him. He knows things...believe me!!

This is the kind of delusional wishful thinking most of the reporting was based on earlier today, rather than being based on fact. That's ok for some nut on a conspiracy forum, but professional journalists should have higher standards.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
I wonder that Trump would set him loose like this. Wouldn't it be easy to figure that making an enemy of Bannon be a not so wise choice? But then that idea relies upon Trump being able to figure anything at all in the first place.

I don't think Trump has never shied away from dismissing anyone who he feels has failed him or crossed him, nor has he ever tempered his tweets and press statements with diplomacy. It's been blurting out whatever crosses his mind, regardless of how it will be perceived.

My suspicion is that he had no choice but to get rid of Bannon. I'm sure Kelly wanted him gone, no excuses. Only time will tell if Bannon will remain loyal, or if someone will offer him a lot of money, influence and power to turn on Trump like a rabid dog.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

This is the kind of delusional wishful thinking most of the reporting was based on earlier today, rather than being based on fact. That's ok for some nut on a conspiracy forum, but professional journalists should have higher standards.

This is far from over, believe me. There is no loyalty in the WH and the staff is making bets on who's next.
Bannon, Priebus, Spicer, Flynn, Moochie and other staff. Now Carl Ichon has jumped off the train.

Drain the swamp indeed....and the leaks still continue.

I bet that Gorka will be the next "you're fired" one.
edit on 18-8-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
Breaking news on NBC.
Steve Bannon is now out of Trump's administration.
Many saw this coming but just who is responsible. Kelly? Trump?
Who knows any more

The beginning of the end.

The globalists have been successful in dismantling all opposition.

Trump will tow their line, or he too will be gone.

This is finally it!

The end of Trump...but for real this time, honest!

Hahaha. Good one!

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

It's likely that the latest interview Bannon, a few days ago, did where he put the, 'Fire and Fury' bit on NK from Trump, as if made by someone in the little boys room....that would not suit Trump's ego for sure.
But what is more interesting is that Kelly...on the face of it and who is doing the big sweep..(he easily got rid of 'Mooch' very fast) should have been able to do that with Bannon who's past history of stepping on Trump's shoes, just as quick, but that wasn't so easy for some reason.
I can tell you I was surprised at Bannon talking on NK as if moderating on what Trump had said..poo-pooing it in fact, since I thought that was something Bannon himself had stuck in the President's ear, I still think that really, regardless of what Bannon actually thinks one way or another.
Anyway, It's pretty clear that the President's brain is missing since he's either been led, or gone his own way up just about every Cul-de-sac in the country, which have been one distraction from another distraction, too...another distraction.
The reason's? anything goes, Maybe Kelly told Bannon to GTF out of the White House before the SHTF's even....who knows?
Perhaps Bannon's last statement is cryptic. Bannon, now back in charge of Breitbart? Says, " The Trump Presidency that we fought for and won...is over" Trump out then,...Russia or what? or simply that he..Bannon has been kicked into touch, by the military man..

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

This is far from over, believe me. There is no loyalty in the WH and the staff is making bets on who's next.
Bannon, Priebus, Spicer, Flynn, Moochie and other staff. Now Carl Ichon has jumped off the train.

Drain the swamp indeed....and the leaks still continue.

What kinda of delicious dirt are you pretending Bannon has on Trump? This should be good.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join