It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bannon is OUT

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
Sadly, Bannon is less "out" than "out of his cage". This just means Russia is going back to tactics more like those used during the election. Since their WH infiltration has been disrupted. It means also that they know Trump is headed out the door in dramatic fashion and they are laying the groundwork for 2020. Look for Stephen Miller to be out soon too. And Gorka.

Can't come soon enough but it will get worse before it gets better.

Exactly my point, It's like Capitol Hill official recognition of Trump's precarious position played out in a melodrama before people's eyes and ears, without actually saying so. Should the penny fall for Trump in the meantime, (if it hasn't already) Kelly should be in the line as well, though I think Kelly is in a pretty strong position now.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   
It's obvious that Bannon was fired for undermining Trump's play on North Korea in a recent interview.

Edit:, never mind, saw the statement.
edit on 18-8-2017 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
a reply to: carewemust

So "feeding" is good, leaks are bad? Ah well, one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter. Bannon was always a leaker. Erm..feeder.

Yep...fight FIRE with FIRE. And try your best to have the HOTTER flame!

(post by carewemust removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Bannon is talking a lot of crap. His ego is in the stratosphere. He can’t do much with that web site

And Trump made him not the other way around.

Who ever heard of Bannon before Trump?

Trump got rid of him because of his ego, going around saying he made Trump.

This little frog face gremlin has no charisma, he'll get nowhere.

The fact of the matter is people don’t follow gremlins like him.

He thought he was a behind the scenes power but he rode on Trump’s charisma not his own

edit on 18-8-2017 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Do you like any of God's children?

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
It's obvious that Bannon was fired for undermining Trump's play on North Korea in a recent interview.

Edit:, never mind, saw the statement.

Just remember this next time you think something is so obvious you have it figured out regardless of not having the facts yet.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Much ado over nothing, this is just another chess move. Bannon will be more effective assisting the administration back in his role as a media mogul. The shakeup will also make for a comfy distraction until the real SHTF on Monday.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Willtell

Do you like any of God's children?

Some of them...sure

I just don't like the ones who hurt God children

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   

The globalists have been successful in dismantling all opposition

I don't think that's why, but NPR did say that Bannon was kind of an anti globalist, so now the Trump admin will be all business as usual

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 11:18 PM
link   
What a dumpster fire. This is hands down the worst presidency in US history supported by idiots who need to take naps after spelling their own names.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

Does exuding bigotry hurt your head or have you become oblivious to it?

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: MartinD28
Much ado over nothing, this is just another chess move. Bannon will be more effective assisting the administration back in his role as a media mogul. The shakeup will also make for a comfy distraction until the real SHTF on Monday.

So you admit Bannon will be more benefit to the admin as a Breitbart propagandist?

That's interesting.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
If true, this is the first thing this administration has done that I agree with. Now if he gets rid of Sessions and Stephen Miller, we'll be making America great again..

Which isn't saying much, given how bad it's gotten under Trump.

Oh boy, wait, a left-winger telling a right-wing President what he should do... As if 8 years with Obama wasn't enough...
edit on 18-8-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 12:44 AM
link   
LOL!!! So says the right winger that supports bigotry. LOL!!! Get a clue.

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

Does exuding bigotry hurt your head or have you become oblivious to it?

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 03:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
Breaking news on NBC.
Steve Bannon is now out of Trump's administration.
Many saw this coming but just who is responsible. Kelly? Trump?
Who knows any more

The beginning of the end.

The globalists have been successful in dismantling all opposition.

Trump will tow their line, or he too will be gone.

I wish you could see what is being talked about in the Veteran community on what will happen if the Globalists take Trump out.

All I can tell you civilians out there is stalk up on food and ammo, because what we are witnessing at this point in our history is outside forces taking control of our Constitutional government to bring the USA to it's knees. Martial law, suspension of Constitutional rights...etc etc....

People who play stupid games win stupid prizes. Buckle up folks. The fun is just beginning.

It's ok. I'll just watch the fireworks from the FEMA camp Obama was putting me in when he confiscated all my weapons. Oh wait...

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Trump's defeated. This is the sign of final capitulation. The people who supported the positions he ran on and won with are now all gone, whittled down one by one by the political and media establishment.

It's time to face facts. The public are not in control and the vote has little power to affect any real change. You get the blue globalist stooge or the red one. Any attempt at a real different policy will be neutered and co-opted in a year. We just watched it happen.

A similar thing is happening in the UK, its going to end up half in half out of the EU as the establishment stalls and undermines at every turn.

The public's inconvenient choices swept aside, showing where real power lies.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: justwokeup
Trump's defeated. This is the sign of final capitulation. The people who supported the positions he ran on and won with are now all gone, whittled down one by one by the political and media establishment.

It's time to face facts. The public are not in control and the vote has little power to affect any real change. You get the blue globalist stooge or the red one. Any attempt at a real different policy will be neutered and co-opted in a year. We just watched it happen.

A similar thing is happening in the UK, its going to end up half in half out of the EU as the establishment stalls and undermines at every turn.

The public's inconvenient choices swept aside, showing where real power lies. [/quote

Well its up in th eair. WHy? Wikileaks just produced information that shows 6 republicans were paid by clinton to screw with trump. Mccain and Graham are 2 most responsible for the russian BS job.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Well...yes I do. I'm not sure why you're surprised. Are we pretending we live in a world where 90% of media coverage isn't aimed at manipulation of public opinion from one side or the other? No you're smarter than that. We all know a huge chunk of the population gets their opinion of current events straight from the lips of whomever is yelling at them the loudest. Washington Post, New York Times, CNN, etc are all yelling loud and nonstop. Trump's outgunned in the propaganda department.

ATM Trump's twitter feed is his most effective outlet. (Did you see his Pershing tweet? The man has brass balls.) So, yeah Bannon will be a help back at Breitbart.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Taken right before he "resigned", and perhaps right after his 2nd to last horcrux...just look at him.

The king is dead. Long live the king.

edit on 8/19/2017 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join