It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bannon is OUT

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   
This Trump fiasco is a controlled psychological black operation to make the neocons and MSM great again

When they think they have people disgusted enough of Trump that the neocons and MSM are back in the saddle, Trump will be gone.

edit on 18-8-2017 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

(post by network dude removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

while dismissing any and all external factors that might account for ones choices.

LesMis. If by this you mean my mention of Trump's tendency to self grandiosity, I take most of my sense of this from a large number of external factors, primarily Trump's own flattery of himself.

Further, its fallacious to imagine the lowest possible motive of another person, and worse, to believe you have imagined the correct one.

And while I agree with this point and do my best to hold to it in discussions with others here, I think it is appropriate to consider ALL angles of a persons motivational drives if they are the president of the United States.

I also agree that believing what one has imagined is the correct version is fallacious . This is why I said ''I suspect'. I do not believe it to be true, I suspect it to be true and stated as such. But anyway thanks for the spotlight on possible weak spots any of us may fall prey to.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Good riddance. Should have never brought him on in the first place. Bannon has always reminded me of the slimy court magician that causes as much havoc as he can whilst at the king's ear only to slither off to the next kingdom when the populace shows up with torches and pitchforks.

*edited to add: I very nearly forgot the most important part. SESSIONS, YOU'RE NEXT.

I mean seriously, people. You all have been throwing the R word around willy nilly, leaving the only *actual* racist unscathed. WTF America.
edit on 18-8-2017 by netwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
Breaking news on NBC.
Steve Bannon is now out of Trump's administration.
Many saw this coming but just who is responsible. Kelly? Trump?
Who knows any more

The beginning of the end.

The globalists have been successful in dismantling all opposition.

Trump will tow their line, or he too will be gone.

I wish you could see what is being talked about in the Veteran community on what will happen if the Globalists take Trump out.

All I can tell you civilians out there is stalk up on food and ammo, because what we are witnessing at this point in our history is outside forces taking control of our Constitutional government to bring the USA to it's knees. Martial law, suspension of Constitutional rights...etc etc....

People who play stupid games win stupid prizes. Buckle up folks. The fun is just beginning.

Ya know...i been leaning more and more to a MiIitary ran congress and senate with a popular elected president for a long time. People who are beholden to the constitution that are retired military and not lawyers. I almost bet that will be better than what we currently have.

I love your point about how the military has pledged loyalty to the constitution.

I don't know if I would go as far as putting the military in charge of congress outright. But I would support mandatory military service for at least a year for all Americans within a handful of years after they turn 18.
edit on 18-8-2017 by icanteven because: t y p o

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

True. The veteran community I know and trust me in this region there are lots and lots of veterans.
This has been a favored place to retire since the mercury astronauts trained here. I know vets from Vietnam to Afghanistan to dessert storm.
If they're planning a coup they're not telling me.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Trump is like a skunk. Whatever he touches, he smells it up and ruins it and likely, these issues will never be brought back into prominence.

This deep state has pulled of a masterstroke in Trump. Right before everyone’s eyes, they have discredited the very concept of a deep state, while at the same time this deep state has run a sophisticated controlled operation( the Trump presidency).

They may keep Trump on to do the Iran war, but I doubt it because he’s just too incompetent mentally to do anything…

Just in case, they have the military all around him. What they need now is a semblance of a real leader.

I wonder who told Trump to select Pence as his VP'; that would be interesting to know.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Yes we will.
When would be a good time to check back with you?

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Man, I saw that Miller dude when he first came out behind the podium and could just not believe he had been chosen to speak for the president. I had to re-wind the show thinking maybe I was watching an SNL mock up...

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Bannon put in his resignation on August 7th. He was already leaving. I do not see the big deal. He will be better served for Trump on the outside of the White House.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Right now they're fighting about who makes the next beer run.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Sure he did.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   
If Trump doesn't start toeing the line and following the establishment I believe he will be removed, just like that last President who wasn't about to follow the establishment.

I hope Trump sticks with it and stays for the USA and against the establishment.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

He quit.

www.breitbart.com...

Why would someone lie about that?

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   
It's official. Multiple news sources are confirming and a statement from the White House also confirms.

Fox News, confirming statement from White House

I'm glad to see him gone.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

I'm so sure.
I hear your mother calling you.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
Bannon put in his resignation on August 7th. He was already leaving. I do not see the big deal. He will be better served for Trump on the outside of the White House.

Let them have their fun.

There's not much of that lately.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Hooray!

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   
The plan is to keep Bannon behind the scenes.

Lots of people fooled and triggered again over and over.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

I missed that entirely. After you brought this to the attention of this thread, I searched it and found

A source close to Bannon told ABC News the resignation was effective on Aug. 14, exactly one year after he joined the Trump campaign.

abcnews.go.com...

If this is true, and was planned on for over at least a couple of weeks, the equation changes as to what he will do now that he is out. It places much more weight to the agruement that he will NOT spill any beans but rather take up a loyal support position if he goes back to Brietbart.

Edit. And PS, thanks for adding to the thread. This is what we are really here for isn't it? To share information. Good job mata.
edit on 31America/ChicagoFri, 18 Aug 2017 13:46:23 -0500Fri, 18 Aug 2017 13:46:23 -050017082017-08-18T13:46:23-05:00100000046 by TerryMcGuire because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join