It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bannon is OUT

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

This is from CNN...not Fox...Ichan is simply stepping down..

He said in a letter to Trump that he was stepping down with the president's "blessing" and "because I did not want partisan bickering about my role to in any way cloud your administration." Icahn has been criticized by Democrats who said his advisory role created a conflict of interest because he had not taken a formal government job and was still running his businesses. In March, Icahn told CNNMoney that the those allegations were "absurd" and "completely ridiculous." He added, "I don't talk to Donald that often." He doubled down on his denial in the letter to Trump, saying, "contrary to the insinuations of a handful of your Democratic critics, I never had access to nonpublic information or profited from my position, nor do I believe that my role presented conflicts of interest."

I can still remember how many threads I read in December of 2015 saying it was over and ALL of the same people salivating over the chance here on ATSNN.

Trump is going nowhere. Besides, it is about time for a Islamic terror attack on US soil to steer the media in yet another direction in 3....2....1.....
edit on 08pm31pmf0000002017-08-18T18:26:43-05:000643 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Don't burst their bubble. This is all some of them have to feel good about in their lives.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

What kinda of delicious dirt are you pretending Bannon has on Trump? This should be good.

Don't forget that Bannon was also Trump's campaign chief executive from August of last year.

Funny thing is that Trump, more than once has said Bannon was a latecomer to both his campaign and the White House, he even mentioned that again the other day in respect to the White House.
So okay, he is Manuel...who, "knows nothing" and will never be subpoened

edit on 18-8-2017 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Of course he knows things, but what? My point is that some of these folks are desperate for something really bad, hoping he knows some uber-damaging secret about Trump that he's gonna reveal. Some of these folks think they have some super secret racist pow-wows that Bannon will reveal or something like that. Of course, this isn't based on anything factual, it's based on rumors, half-truths and out-of-context quotes that have been peddled in anti-Trump circles for the past 2 years. It's gotten to fever-pitch for some people, so these kinds of things just get made up every time someone leaves the administration.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Sadly, Bannon is less "out" than "out of his cage". This just means Russia is going back to tactics more like those used during the election. Since their WH infiltration has been disrupted. It means also that they know Trump is headed out the door in dramatic fashion and they are laying the groundwork for 2020. Look for Stephen Miller to be out soon too. And Gorka.

Can't come soon enough but it will get worse before it gets better.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: carewemust
Steve Bannon was instrumental in helping president Trump beat that horrible candidate Hillary to become the president of the United States. For that alone he deserves thanks and a salute.

Ironic that now he will take revenge on Trump and bring the WH down with him. He knows things...believe me!!

and for that alone he deserves a thanks and a salute!!

This is the kind of delusional wishful thinking most of the reporting was based on earlier today, rather than being based on fact. That's ok for some nut on a conspiracy forum, but professional journalists should have higher standards.

This is far from over, believe me. There is no loyalty in the WH and the staff is making bets on who's next.
Bannon, Priebus, Spicer, Flynn, Moochie and other staff. Now Carl Ichon has jumped off the train.

Drain the swamp indeed....and the leaks still continue.

What kinda of delicious dirt are you pretending Bannon has on Trump? This should be good.

Weren't they both pals with Jeffrey Epstein? Just a matter of time...lol
edit on 18-8-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Steve Bannon was instrumental in helping president Trump beat that horrible candidate Hillary to become the president of the United States. For that alone he deserves thanks and a salute.

Ironic that now he will take revenge on Trump and bring the WH down with him. He knows things...believe me!!

and for that alone he deserves a thanks and a salute!!

This is the kind of delusional wishful thinking most of the reporting was based on earlier today, rather than being based on fact. That's ok for some nut on a conspiracy forum, but professional journalists should have higher standards.

This is far from over, believe me. There is no loyalty in the WH and the staff is making bets on who's next.
Bannon, Priebus, Spicer, Flynn, Moochie and other staff. Now Carl Ichon has jumped off the train.

Drain the swamp indeed....and the leaks still continue.

Weren't they both pals with Jeffrey Epstein? Just a matter of time...lol

So your big hope is that Bannon is gonna be so upset at going back to Breitbart that he's gonna out himself as a pedo to out Trump as a pedo?

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   
If the Trump WH is over, as Bannon claims, it just means that Trump TV is a go. It's all so predictable and obvious. Up next, Trump cuts a deal, resigns, the network launches and 2020 is up for grabs. Who wins?

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Go get'em Steve! Drain the Sewer, free from the constraints of the last 7 months.

“If there’s any confusion out there, let me clear it up: I’m leaving the White House and going to war for Trump against his opponents -- on Capitol Hill, in the media, and in corporate America,” Bannon told Bloomberg on Friday.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Yaaaaay!

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Go get'em Steve! Drain the Sewer, free from the constraints of the last 7 months.

“If there’s any confusion out there, let me clear it up: I’m leaving the White House and going to war for Trump against his opponents -- on Capitol Hill, in the media, and in corporate America,” Bannon told Bloomberg on Friday.

www.foxnews.com...

KaaaaBOOM !!

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Subrosabelow

The more I read replies, the more I think about it, the more I think it really is no big deal. It has been pointed out that their have been ''sources close to'' have had it that this change was eminent.

And the impression I get about Bannon is that he is not so much a wealth hound, that is money is not so much his goal. Money as a tool to power sure, but that power is what he seeks. Having not heard of any statements on his part all of today I think he will continue to be more the social manipulator from within the walls of Brietbart.

edit. Yep, If you haven't found this yet, I just did in a reply somewhere above.

“If there’s any confusion out there, let me clear it up: I’m leaving the White House and going to war for Trump against his opponents -- on Capitol Hill, in the media, and in corporate America,” Bannon told Bloomberg on Friday.

edit on 31America/ChicagoFri, 18 Aug 2017 19:47:54 -0500Fri, 18 Aug 2017 19:47:54 -050017082017-08-18T19:47:54-05:00700000047 by TerryMcGuire because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

www.foxnews.com...

KaaaaBOOM !!

Steve Bannon departing the White House was a brilliant move. President Trump's administration can now "feed" Bannon strategic nuggets of insider info, for publishing at Breitbart.

Keep an eye on that (as Hillary called it) "Third World" publication. We're going to start seeing a lot of "scoops", attributed to anonymous sources. Move over Washington Post and New York Times! The big bad Brietbart is about to steal your FAKE news Thunder.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
If the Trump WH is over, as Bannon claims, it just means that Trump TV is a go. It's all so predictable and obvious. Up next, Trump cuts a deal, resigns, the network launches and 2020 is up for grabs. Who wins?

This is a possibility looking more and more reasonable. After all, wasn't this speculated early on? That what his real plan was just notoriety for Trump TV?
Seems that the White House was always Plan B. So now it would just be revert to Plan A

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Wrong thread
edit on 18-8-2017 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   

www.foxnews.com...

KaaaaBOOM !!

Steve Bannon departing the White House was a brilliant move. President Trump's administration can now "feed" Bannon strategic nuggets of insider info, for publishing at Breitbart.

Keep an eye on that (as Hillary called it) "Third World" publication. We're going to start seeing a lot of "scoops", attributed to anonymous sources. Move over Washington Post and New York Times! The big bad Brietbart is about to steal your FAKE news Thunder.

Great. More propaganda.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The more I read today, the more our members add to this discussion, the more I think that this is the highest probability. The constraints that Trump has been feeling do not make him happy, the conciliatory message about last week ends events for example. Bannon may just be readying Trumps new office over at Briet,,,Trump TV.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Wrong thread
I've done that. Keeping to many windows open at the same time huh?

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

So "feeding" is good, leaks are bad? Ah well, one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter. Bannon was always a leaker. Erm..feeder.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   

www.foxnews.com...

KaaaaBOOM !!

Look at Trump's plan, it's all so coherent.

All part of that inter-dimensional chess game he's so good at!

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join