It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bannon is OUT

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

No it's not. It's just a big fat mistake that some easily led astray Americans made.
It will be corrected.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Don't cal me sweety.
I don't need you explaining anything to me seeing as how you get everything wrong. But thanks for your very kind offer.
I really can't control whether my replies are in a row any more than you.
It depends on the activity in the thread.

I have to explain everything.

Shakes head.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Well, you wouldn't have needed a crystal ball to see this coming, even some months ago..so it took a couple of hundred days rather than a month or so.
It seems to be Kelly's recommendation, not Trump's though. It looks like Bannon will have to monkey someone else's back to get his kind of revolution going.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

to dessert storm. If they're planning a coup they're not telling me.

Are they armed with cupcakes and ice cream?

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Breitbart huh? Ok.
What ever. Lol.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
If Trump doesn't start toeing the line and following the establishment I believe he will be removed, just like that last President who wasn't about to follow the establishment.

I hope Trump sticks with it and stays for the USA and against the establishment.

He hasn't shown any ability to work with anyone at this point. Don't know if you read the article on the resignation of multiple CEO's from his panels (and his later disbanding panels) but they stated that in spite of trying to get meetings and so forth going, all that had been accomplished was "design a letterhead." And that they were frustrated that he wouldn't follow through.

And now he's losing the Republicans - the allies he needs to have policies pushed through and non-trivial changes made.

Unless he makes a change and shows some real leadership, his entire term of office will have the same zero results as his first six months.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Is the HuffPo better?

www.huffingtonpost.com...

More up your alley....

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Are you serious?!?

Literally every day there's some new hilarious morsel in the news about extreme incompetence/racism/collusion, etc. This is the train-wreck that keeps on giving.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: matafuchs

Breitbart huh? Ok.
What ever. Lol.

There's no clear statement of what happened other than "he's gone." Some say fired, some say "left by mutual agreement" and some of the news sources say "handed in his resignation a week ago but agreed to stay till this Friday."

Whatever the case, I sure am not crying any tears over this!

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

It is amazing how it is all on him. He won't work with anyone, huh? More like no one will give anything a chance. The CEO's were not there to get something done. I would bet that they went in thinking they could influence in some way that was beneficial to them and he said no.

edit on 08pm31pmf0000002017-08-18T14:10:48-05:000248 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: shooterbrody

I'm so sure.
I hear your mother calling you.

wow
involving others mothers
well done that is an entirely new level of duchebaggery

even on a day when you "win" you find a way to lose

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I suspect Trump won't be far behind. This will be a lesson to anyone who isn't part of the establishment and wants to run, it's not allowed. The Russia narrative is dying quickly, and the new trick is to somehow associate him with white supremacy. I suspect next will be a real skeleton found in his closet. (like the kind with bones and a skull)

Which leads to a theory I have. The Establishment (TPTB) let Trump win on purpose. Knowing that he is abrasive, obnoxious, etc. let the people vote him in. Now he has a 35% approval rating. Some of his voters have 'buyers remorse". Which leads to the illusion that the people are ultimately wrong in picking an anti-establishment candidate. Every choice for POTUS here on out will be an establishment, globalist, puppet. There will never be a nonpolitical insider choice ever again.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: network dude

I suspect Trump won't be far behind. This will be a lesson to anyone who isn't part of the establishment and wants to run, it's not allowed. The Russia narrative is dying quickly, and the new trick is to somehow associate him with white supremacy. I suspect next will be a real skeleton found in his closet. (like the kind with bones and a skull)

Which leads to a theory I have. The Establishment (TPTB) let Trump win on purpose. Knowing that he is abrasive, obnoxious, etc. let the people vote him in. Now he has a 35% approval rating. Some of his voters have 'buyers remorse". Which leads to the illusion that the people are ultimately wrong in picking an anti-establishment candidate. Every choice for POTUS here on out will be an establishment, globalist, puppet. There will never be a nonpolitical insider choice ever again.

The people are not wrong for picking an anti-establishment candidate.

They were wrong for picking Trump. I mean, Christ... this guy.... I mean Wow.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Why would they tell you?
BTW, is Dessert storm when you get two scoops of ice cream?

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Bannon calls white nationalists "clowns" and Trump cans him, lol.

"Bannon, I want to see many sides in your resignation letter"

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: Byrd

It is amazing how it is all on him. He won't work with anyone, huh?

Yeah. When no one will work with you, you're probably the problem.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Dudemo5

Not no one just those who have a different agenda. He has constantly reached across the aisle before he was even elected. Does his brash way of discussing things hurt him, yes. However, I would rather have a president that gets things done for the country then a president who speaks to the public well and screws us behind closed doors which has happened in just about every administration ever.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Well if you need a laugh head over to britefart & have a gander.
The pearl clutching & desperate unhinged rationalizations are a sight to behold.
LMMFAO

In regards the bannon banishment, yuppa you got your wish, McMaster & Kelley canned this creepy yoga practicing fetishist.

K~

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Steve Bannon was instrumental in helping president Trump beat that horrible candidate Hillary to become the president of the United States. For that alone he deserves thanks and a salute.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Steve Bannon was instrumental in helping president Trump beat that horrible candidate Hillary to become the president of the United States. For that alone he deserves thanks and a salute.

Ironic that now he will take revenge on Trump and bring the WH down with him. He knows things...believe me!!

and for that alone he deserves a thanks and a salute!!
edit on 18-8-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join