It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bannon is OUT

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

well those polls are fake. i have zero clue whats going on in the rest of the country, but in new york city, everything is EXACTLY THE FOKKING SAME.

the newz tells everyone the world is going to explode and hitlor is being ressurected to COOK (LMFAO) me into a pizza, but the newz is bs. lmfao.

the world is not going to explode, hitlor is not returning from his grave in argentina, and some hicks in the middle of nowhere will not rise up to take over the country LMFAO.
edit on 18-8-2017 by dantanna because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Interesting.

But yesterday's article I read, explaining that Mike Pense was clearing out his schedule makes sense now.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: dantanna
... and some hicks in the middle of nowhere will not rise up to take over the country LMFAO.

Do you mean Breitbart...they tweeted WAR!

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: carewemust
Steve Bannon was instrumental in helping president Trump beat that horrible candidate Hillary to become the president of the United States. For that alone he deserves thanks and a salute.

Ironic that now he will take revenge on Trump and bring the WH down with him. He knows things...believe me!!

and for that alone he deserves a thanks and a salute!!

Honestly, if Bannon goes down in history as the guy who ruined both Hillary and Trump, the guy's gonna have his own statue.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

I suspect Trump won't be far behind. This will be a lesson to anyone who isn't part of the establishment and wants to run, it's not allowed. The Russia narrative is dying quickly, and the new trick is to somehow associate him with white supremacy. I suspect next will be a real skeleton found in his closet. (like the kind with bones and a skull)

Can't help noticing how long it's been since anyone mentioned Russia. Now it's a dozen images of Trump as KKK.

Short attention spans.

That's exactly what they are counting on...a nation of willing sheep with all the attention span of a gnat. Hook. Line. Sinker.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Could Bannon be a distraction from this?

U.S. State Department hit by system-wide email outage

This has gotten no coverage that I am aware of.
I would not be surprised if this system failure results in the destruction of the State department email database.
You know, the one they never searched.

Federal judge orders State Department to search for more Clinton Benghazi emails

I know it's a stretch, but it's a nice break from all the protesting garbage.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: Dudemo5

Not no one just those who have a different agenda. He has constantly reached across the aisle before he was even elected. Does his brash way of discussing things hurt him, yes. However, I would rather have a president that gets things done for the country then a president who speaks to the public well and screws us behind closed doors which has happened in just about every administration ever.

Being president doesn't mean you only work with people who agree with you. If you aren't willing to compromise, you're doomed for failure. That's reality.

You'd have a point if Trump had done anything, but at this point he's the most useless person to ever hold the office.

And that's all on him.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   
So Bannon is out, and now there are whispers that Pence is spearheading a coup to impeach Trump and may only be 3 votes away

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   
So how long will it take till the alt right starts attacking Trump?

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Can't help noticing how long it's been since anyone mentioned Russia. Now it's a dozen images of Trump as KKK. Short attention spans.

originally posted by: tigertatzen
That's exactly what they are counting on...a nation of willing sheep with all the attention span of a gnat. Hook. Line. Sinker.

No one has forgot his crimes,,,

Just wanted to re-up this. You'll know why in about two weeks.

Rick Wilson‏Verified account @TheRickWilson

Remember, remember,
The 8th of November,
'Twas Putin, and treason and plot;
I see no reason
Why pro-Russian treason
Should ever be forgot.
2:55 PM - 10 Dec 2016

twitter.com...

K~

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dudemo5

originally posted by: UnBreakable

I suspect Trump won't be far behind. This will be a lesson to anyone who isn't part of the establishment and wants to run, it's not allowed. The Russia narrative is dying quickly, and the new trick is to somehow associate him with white supremacy. I suspect next will be a real skeleton found in his closet. (like the kind with bones and a skull)

Which leads to a theory I have. The Establishment (TPTB) let Trump win on purpose. Knowing that he is abrasive, obnoxious, etc. let the people vote him in. Now he has a 35% approval rating. Some of his voters have 'buyers remorse". Which leads to the illusion that the people are ultimately wrong in picking an anti-establishment candidate. Every choice for POTUS here on out will be an establishment, globalist, puppet. There will never be a nonpolitical insider choice ever again.

The people are not wrong for picking an anti-establishment candidate.

They were wrong for picking Trump. I mean, Christ... this guy.... I mean Wow.

That's exactly my point. Most of Trump voters were like me. Rather than voting for Trump because they liked him, their only other choice was Hillary, who they completely despised. Like I said before, my hatred for Hillary outweighed my dislike for Trump. Unfortunately, he was the only non-establishment candidate out there. Even now, I still wouldn't vote for Hillary.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arizonaguy
So Bannon is out, and now there are whispers that Pence is spearheading a coup to impeach Trump and may only be 3 votes away

could be....

Bannon has taken a large part of the Trump staff with him....

Bannon and Brietbart are planning to go thermonuclear on Trump.

www.rawstory.com...

I wonder if Drudge will follow suite. Trump is toast. Ironic that Trumps selfishness and ego brought all this down on him.
edit on 18-8-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-8-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Arizonaguy

The Trump experiment failed he did not prosecute those he should have and now they will have his scrotum for a tobacco pouch,please have a civil war instead of a world war I dont want this man and his revolving door personnel skills in charge of my countries military future.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Total war against Trump, there is a Democrat in the white house now.

This will be interesting to witness.
edit on 18-8-2017 by Singswithchickens because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Also in that article...

Similarly, a source close to Breitbart News tells Axios’ Jonathan Swan that the news website plans to “go ‘thermonuclear’ against ‘globalists’ that Bannon and his friends believe are ruining the Trump administration, and by extension, America.”

Who might these "globalists" be?
More specifically, who are they blaming for ruining the Trump administration?

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

Can't help noticing how long it's been since anyone mentioned Russia. Now it's a dozen images of Trump as KKK.

Short attention spans.

That's the way this works now. All of it.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: abago71
Also in that article...

Similarly, a source close to Breitbart News tells Axios’ Jonathan Swan that the news website plans to “go ‘thermonuclear’ against ‘globalists’ that Bannon and his friends believe are ruining the Trump administration, and by extension, America.”

Who might these "globalists" be?
More specifically, who are they blaming for ruining the Trump administration?

You know what they say about "anon," sources.

Trump's presidency is a joke. If it were a Democrat, it'd be a joke - and ATS would probably generally agree.

But nah bruh this is the dankest move of Donald yet in his quantum-interdimensional 4568D chess game he's playing against the Illuminati, it's all a part of his master plan lol

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: abago71
Could Bannon be a distraction from this?

U.S. State Department hit by system-wide email outage

This has gotten no coverage that I am aware of.
I would not be surprised if this system failure results in the destruction of the State department email database.
You know, the one they never searched.

Federal judge orders State Department to search for more Clinton Benghazi emails

I know it's a stretch, but it's a nice break from all the protesting garbage.

I mean... I don't blame you for trying to bring up Clinton in this thread. What else is there at this point? Trump is done if these reports of Bannon going nuclear are true.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Singswithchickens

Total war against Trump, there is a Democrat in the white house now.

This will be interesting to witness.

Don't throw this onto dems. The republicans put this man in office. We wouldn't have even let him in the primaries if he ran as a dem. (And I'm not even a dem anymore)

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal

Well that's a bad mistake if true because now Bannon is gonna start leaking sensitive information that will destroy Trump as revenge for firing him.

Steve Bannon’s revenge: Breitbart News and other conservatives swiftly declare “war” on Donald Trump

www.salon.com...

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join