It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looks like Assange is about to drop the hammer.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+27 more 
posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   
So it looks like Assange met with Congressman Rohrbacher and is willing to spill the beans on where the DNC emails came from(hint , it isn't Russia) add to that Sean Hannity tweeting out some pretty cryptic messages about "tick Tock Coming soon" , "stay tuned multiple tick tocks on 3 different fronts-- major!!! Patience, pieces are falling into place". Should get interesting soon. Hope Assange doesn't " commit suicide" soon.

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

twitter.com...

+27 more 
posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I hope he delivers and we can put Russia to bed. Either that or Muller delivers, I'm over this lol

I think it is no coincidence the msm has shifted from all things Russia into Nazi fever, they know they are full of it and it is all going to come out.
that is why trump is a Nazi now and not a Putin plant.
edit on 16-8-2017 by oddnutz because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: norhoc

But...but...Trump bad...Russia collusion...

+18 more 
posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Both Assange and Hannity have proven themselves to be attention whores, while not providing much substance to their claims.

They need to really come through on this or they stand to further discredit themselves.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: oddnutz
I hope he delivers and we can put Russia to bed. Either that or Muller delivers, I'm over this lol

I think it is no coincidence the msm has shifted from all things Russia into Nazi fever, they know they are full of it and it is all going to come out.

I hope he does aswell. Is russian nazis gonna be the next level?

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
Both Assange and Hannity have proven themselves to be attention whores, while not providing much substance to their claims.

They need to really come through on this or they stand to further discredit themselves.

Let me know when Assange provides equal info on the Right.

Or any info against the Right.

edit on 16-8-2017 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   

The hackerz muzt be Germanz !!!

edit on Aug-16-2017 by xuenchen because: sputnik@ru

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrWest

I hope he does aswell. Is russian nazis gonna be the next level?

Bolshenazis

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Notice how Assange is trying to make a deal to get out of the embassy, with Republicans?

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Well that explains why newsweek published an article that, once again, changes the russia narrative. Now they are claiming the "Gucifer" character created the malware that infected the DNC system and that he went to Ukrainian authorities to tell them what he made and that he had no intention of it being used for what it was used for.

The people on the left / media pushing the russia hack are either to stupid or too weak willed to tell the truth.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

How far would he get with democrats? Don't fault the guy for negotiating with wit.

I also agree with your previous statement. Put up or shutup, it's tiring.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Fairly confident 2.0 is a made up fallguy. In the end, they can put it all on that name and down the drain it goes. Hands clean.

link   

Specifically, Dana "Putin's favorite Congressman" Rohrabacher.

+18 more 
link   

Kinda like Rachel Maddow and her claim to having recent Trump's taxes, while actually showing a seven year old return published previously in the NY Times. Talk about a whore.

+11 more 
link   

Russia is sooo last week, Nazi is the new craze now, don't ya know¿

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Hannity is largely a bag of wind though I support conservative commentary most of the time.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Notice how Assange is trying to make a deal to get out of the embassy, with Republicans?

I cant stand Assange however where did you get this info from about wanting to make a deal to get out of the embassy? I ask because even if the US gave him asylum it would not have an impact on the arrest warrants issued by the UK for humping bail.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

How far would he get with democrats? Don't fault the guy for negotiating with wit.

I thought the Republicans were tired of leaks.

He is "the" leaker of leakers.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

Kinda like Rachel Maddow and her claim to having recent Trump's taxes, while actually showing a seven year old return published previously in the NY Times. Talk about a whore.

So Hannity is just like Maddow?

Ok.

I'll agree to that.

+9 more 
posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   

notice how the left doesnt tackle the contents of the leaks and goes after the messenger.

edit on 00831America/ChicagoWed, 16 Aug 2017 21:00:58 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join