It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looks like Assange is about to drop the hammer.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: Annee

Both Assange and Hannity have proven themselves to be attention whores, while not providing much substance to their claims.

They need to really come through on this or they stand to further discredit themselves.

Let me know when Assange provides equal info on the Right.

Or any info against the Right.

Notice how Assange is trying to make a deal to get out of the embassy, with Republicans?

I cant stand Assange however where did you get this info from about wanting to make a deal to get out of the embassy? I ask because even if the US gave him asylum it would not have an impact on the arrest warrants issued by the UK for humping bail.

Read the OP's source.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

If were going to hold politicians responsible for their allegations, I'm with you. We both know whatever is politically expedient and advantageous will the the road followed. Profits notwithstanding.

Regardless, the representative sits on a Eurasia council and is known in those parts. I'm anxious to get at the truth of this matter as it will provide much more information and we can move from the stalemate of finger pointing and denial on all sides.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

Both Assange and Hannity have proven themselves to be attention whores, while not providing much substance to their claims.

They need to really come through on this or they stand to further discredit themselves.

Notice how Assange is trying to make a deal to get out of the embassy, with Republicans?

notice how the left doesnt tackle the contents of the leaks and goes after the messenger.

That has nothing to do with what I said.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc Sean Hannity tweeting out some pretty cryptic messages about "tick Tock Coming soon" , "stay tuned multiple tick tocks on 3 different fronts-- major!!! Patience, pieces are falling into place". Should get interesting soon. Hope Assange doesn't " commit suicide" soon.

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

twitter.com...

Repent, Harlequin!

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

sure it does you are trying to shift focus to discrediting the messenger. The bottom line he has delivered and the contents of the leaks have shown the rampant corruption and bs within the dnc.

him making a deal with the repub doesnt change the contents of the leaks.

edit on 01831America/ChicagoWed, 16 Aug 2017 21:01:40 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

Kinda like Rachel Maddow and her claim to having recent Trump's taxes, while actually showing a seven year old return published previously in the NY Times. Talk about a whore.

So Hannity is just like Maddow?

Ok.

I'll agree to that.

Yep, that's what I'm saying.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   

This is true. Assange has a motive to give Trump something, that must be considered.

However, attention whore that he may be, wikileaks and by proxy him have an impeccable record of not releasing false documents.

So if he provides documented proof, I would be interested in seeing it.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   
If he blows lid lid on the whistleblower, he will be going against one of the principles of wiki leaks. Very dangerous.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: TheTory

He doesn't have to necessarily divulge the source but the source origin could be important. Be that as it may, you're correct. Outing the source as well as giving false info destroys the whole wikileaks foundation.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheTory
If he blows lid lid on the whistleblower, he will be going against one of the principles of wiki leaks. Very dangerous.

Agreed but I think this whistleblower is already dead.

Although that could leave its family vulnerable to be made an example.

I doubt he would release the source without talking to family . but who knows. Danger path indeed.
edit on 11831America/ChicagoWed, 16 Aug 2017 21:11:08 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Add to the intrigue, that Mueller's top Russian Investigator suddenly quit today.

abcnews.go.com...

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

sure it does you are trying to shift focus to discrediting the messenger. The bottom line he has delivered and the contents of the leaks have shown the rampant corruption and bs within the dnc.

No. Assange has not delivered. Someone else delivered. He just posted it online.

And he has not shown rampant corruption with the leaks. He's shown bias within their private part system.

Two very different things.

him making a deal with the repub doesnt change the contents of the leaks.

True, but may show his bias regarding what he leaks.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

This is true. Assange has a motive to give Trump something, that must be considered.

However, attention whore that he may be, wikileaks and by proxy him have an impeccable record of not releasing false documents.

So if he provides documented proof, I would be interested in seeing it.

I'd be interested as well. All I'm saying is that he has made claims that have not come to fruition.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Where ya been ? That has already been covered by Assange himself . A while back...
US News running a year slow in your area ?

edit on 8/16/17 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

fpif.org...

There's plenty more.

And as always, good to see you Annee!

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Can those of you attacking Assange show evidence of him releasing things that were false? He may be a spotlight seeker, but he is as trustworthy a news source as there is on this planet.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

That article is almost 7 years old. What does it have to do with the leaks?

I don't see anyone doing anything with the leaks, more importantly, anyone who could really do anything about it.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

That article is almost 7 years old. What does it have to do with the leaks?

I don't see anyone doing anything with the leaks, more importantly, anyone who could really do anything about it.

I'm sorry you didn't notice to whom that was posted to let alone why. It may answer your question.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

originally posted by: TheTory

Agreed but I think this whistleblower is already dead.

Although that could leave its family vulnerable to be made an example.

I doubt he would release the source without talking to family . but who knows. Danger path indeed.

Or left the country. Perhaps it was the Awan brothers setting off a Pakistani influence campaign.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   

You are correct.

Sorry, I was stuck on the "contents of the leaks" from page 1.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join