It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looks like Assange is about to drop the hammer.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

The messenger has no credibility to begin with. Let's be clear about that.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Who's dead?
What whistleblower?

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 01:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Assange isn't going to be some miracle magnifying glass. He's been lying all along.

Should I wait while you post evidence to your utter BS?

Na, we both know you don't do that. However, should you find where Assange has lied, do post it.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 04:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: growler

originally posted by: UnBreakable
a reply to: norhoc

But...but...Trump bad...Russia collusion...

yes we know he's guilty of colluding but your point is?

Riddle me this Robbin...

How can a person be guilty of a non crime?

There is no such thing in Federal statutes as the crime of collusion.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Who's dead?

Seth Rich

What whistleblower?

See answer above...

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 04:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: introvert

How far would he get with democrats? Don't fault the guy for negotiating with wit.

I also agree with your previous statement. Put up or shutup, it's tiring.

As I recall, Hillary comtemplated using a drone strike to take Assange out.
I can't imagine that the Democrats comfort him much.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 04:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

But...but...Trump bad...Russia collusion...

I notice the birther issue has picked up again..

Coincidence?

edit on 17/8/17 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Seems like you are the only one here talking about that.

Are you running out of straw yet?

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 07:16 AM
link   

I've yet to see anything earth shattering come out of Wiki Leaks.

They keep saying they are going to deliver. Usually the delivery is a fail.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: MRuss
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

I'm impressed that your liberal friends are still your friends!

A lot of us lost our liberal friends and relatives after the election.
Haha, well I'm sorry to hear that happened.

I'm still a liberal, but more of a independent, old school leftist. I hate what the DNC has become. I did lose a few friends because I posted some serious critiques of Clinton running up to the election. One for example was working on Clinton's campaign, and has been really cold to me since

I would have lost more friends if I was a trump supporter.
edit on 17-8-2017 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Dem0nc1eaner

I think you need to look up what a strawman argument is, if that's what you're accusing me of doing...

It's merely an observation, but funny how one side can accuse the other of deflecting but it's utterly impossible if it was the other way round, huh?

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: Dem0nc1eaner

I think you need to look up what a strawman argument is, if that's what you're accusing me of doing...

It's merely an observation, but funny how one side can accuse the other of deflecting but it's utterly impossible if it was the other way round, huh?

I took the comment to mean that you were grabbing at straws, clutching at straws... how they it say down under, I am not sure.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Rohrabacher has been in bed with the russians for a long time. Cant believe that hes not been jailed as many times as he has been warned that he is being an "unwitting" target for russians. FSB targets him constantly and he goes along most of the time and then gets a warning via the FBI

Hopefully it wasnt anyhtingto do with that creep.

Id hope it comes as proof of wrong doing within the DNC.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Don't see how that's clutching at straws, it's quite noticeable..and apparently there's no such thing as a coincidence.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

As Assange has stated MANY times, he's impartial and if he had any info on the right he would release it. Trouble is there is NO information the right.

Even if Trump gets ousted the behaviour and corruption already brought to light has been enough to sink the DNC for a generation if not longer.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
Riddle me this Robbin...

This is something that liberals do not seem to grasp. You can't just make up a crime for Trump to have committed. The only time "collusion" is illegal is when you're talking about anti-trust (ie, anti-monopoly) law. Any other time, it's called "freedom of speech" and/or "freedom of association."

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: DavidSparkr
a reply to: Annee

As Assange has stated MANY times, he's impartial and if he had any info on the right he would release it. Trouble is there is NO information the right.

Even if Trump gets ousted the behaviour and corruption already brought to light has been enough to sink the DNC for a generation if not longer.

The DNC is still licking it's wounds after the election, but they are going to be just fine. They will be right back in to the swing of things in an election or two.

Hell, if the GOP continues to be a do-nothing bunch and Trump continues down his path, they might be able to make headway in the next mid-terms.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
..Yep it's been a bummer. Seems it happens a heck of a lot more with Hillary Democrats. True Liberals still can manage to have opossing views and not feel hate. Bernie supporter are civil, it's the Hillarycrats that have to break up with you over politics. That still seems weird to me that they would do that?

The lack of civility is the really scary part. The left does not believe in free speech anymore. This is evinced by groups like Antifa and BLM, who believe in shouting down, and even beating down, people who disagree with them. Those are Nazi brownshirt tactics, and that's why I can confidently state that, yes, Antifa is exactly as bad as the neo-Nazis.
edit on 17-8-2017 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: TheTory

"If he blows lid lid on the whistleblower, he will be going against one of the principles of wiki leaks. Very dangerous."

Surely that would depend if the source is still alive?

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: Xcathdra
Riddle me this Robbin...

This is something that liberals do not seem to grasp. You can't just make up a crime for Trump to have committed. The only time "collusion" is illegal is when you're talking about anti-trust (ie, anti-monopoly) law. Any other time, it's called "freedom of speech" and/or "freedom of association."

Correct. Collusion is not the correct term to use. What they should be talking about is obstruction of justice or conspiracy to obtain something of value from a foreign entity.

I'm not saying they are guilty of it. I'm just saying that those would be more appropriate to use than collusion.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join