It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charlottesville VA Stuck Hosting (Arguably) Largest Hate Rally In Decades

page: 63
<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

I'm thinking he probably didn't go there intending to run people over. Clearly not the brightest, but you'd think he would have taped up his license plate.

I'm guessing he just got too heated and then acted without thinking like a complete jackass.

Clearly he was trying to hurt/kill people though.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: HappyFisherman

Sorry, can't agree with you there. It depends on the search/booking procedure. I imagine this was priority.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Him being booked in non civilian clothing and the odd license place looks like a spook to me.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: dreamingawake

If he was going 40 when he hit the cars there would be much more carnage. He would not have been able to drive away from that the way he did.

Sorry but twenty people injured from a mid sized sports sedan, one dead, is a lot of carnage.

RIP to the woman killed.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: dreamingawake
a reply to: matafuchs

Why was he going 40mph(as reported) into the crowd? Someone scared(also as reported) drives into the crowd of people?

IRL perspective varies from video:

Someone said his car was being pelted with rocks. Could he have feared for his life?
edit on Sat Aug 12 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed overly long quote....to fix BB code

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vdogg
a reply to: JinMI

They should have the right to speak, but we have the right to protest what they say. Nazis will never go unanswered in this country. We fought a war and lost hundreds of thousands of people to drive them back into the gutters from which they crawled. That loss cannot be in vain. There will be no greater tragedy than if Nazism is allowed to take hold in America.

Well that depends, on what supposedly good people do or don't, all it took was one horrific day in 2001, 9th month, 11th day to dramatically change who we wished to be.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Um, ok? You go check that thought out then, and we'll watch for your report. Thanks. Lots to chase down right now. Have at it!

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake
not to mention the condition of the white car he plowed into and the condition of his car as he drove away...

and then there was the long stretch of road that he traveled with the crowd ahead of him clearly visable.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: DancedWithWolves

Sorry, can't agree with you there. It depends on the search/booking procedure. I imagine this was priority.
Um nope, part of the "booking" procedure when it comes to court, the clothing you are wearing comes into play to identify the individual. As this is clearly a street that has many cameras. You are wrong here and possibly even you know this and are part of a possible coverup. WHO ARE YOU?

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

Uh-huh ... 9/11 made us all racist.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Lol. Carry on.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: DancedWithWolves

Um, ok? You go check that thought out then, and we'll watch for your report. Thanks. Lots to chase down right now. Have at it!
Umm Kay, deflect much? You don't like what i have to say at all do ya? I see what you are doing.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: HappyFisherman
Him being booked in non civilian clothing and the odd license place looks like a SPOOK to me.

You can't use the S-word in America any more.

Sorry.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Spook is racist. A video game profanity filter taught me that.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Remember Langley VA is not that far from Charlottsville VL and it's CIA headquarters.

link   

I haven't really paid attention to what you have been saying. Sorry. Unlike in the past where 20 or more ATS members were bringing sourced info to a thread - This one had a bunch of cross talk so I ignored it and just brought info to share. Sorry to offend you. The one you raised was one I hadn't seen at all so I encouraged you to research it. It's cool if you'd rather just talk.

Either way. Have at it. No worries.
Glad to share.
edit on 12-8-2017 by DancedWithWolves because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Him being booked in non civilian clothing and the odd license place looks like a SPOOK to me.

Sorry.
WHOOPS!

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Thanks was about to share. here's more on Vanguard America:

Twitter

The ADL shares about it it out but one can see this displayed clearly on their twitter.

VA is a white supremacist group that opposes multiculturalism and believes America is an exclusively white nation. VA spreads their hateful propaganda via the internet and by distributing fliers, posters, and stickers.

VA is particularly focused on recruiting young men and has engaged in unprecedented outreach efforts to attract students on American college campuses. *

VA has participated in white supremacist rallies and protests around the country.

VA members have targeted Jewish institutions with hateful propaganda.

Yes, these are WHITE NATIONALISTS, folks.

*The numbers are growing because some of their "concerns" align with Alt Right and Conservative media click bait daily ratings.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

That doesn't make for a good defense due to the action and death and injury of people, whether someone was touting he has PTSD from serving(see here), or not, the courts probably will feel the same as law enforcement is handling it now. IMO sounds more like pent up anger due to falling for the propaganda drummed up by media. Also, even if he was "triggered"(yes, that's a PTSD term originally) by seeing an Anti(and Antifa) crowd and or their claim to have been throwing rocks at the car/s moving through the crowd. Why were they in the crowd anyway, have anything to do with new ruling in some places of it being legal running over (slowly driving into this case minus him) protestors?
edit on 12-8-2017 by dreamingawake because: ETA

edit on 12-8-2017 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Sorry.
WHOOPS!

ETA: I meant them pesky CIA snobs. They are so stuck up, they hate me.

new topics

top topics

<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join