It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charlottesville VA Stuck Hosting (Arguably) Largest Hate Rally In Decades

page: 66
<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: HappyFisherman
It's still two different types of clothing. Agenda much?

Classic response. "Two different types of clothing" agenda much? Indeed

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 12:54 AM
link   
@all:

To me it's getting increasingly surreal watching. How can you not connect the obvious dots? How can you be proud American and at the same time racist? The USA has never been white. One of the greatest strengths has always been diversity. E pluribus unum, 'member? Anyone?
At the same time "liberal" has become thought-police and this development doesn't stop here and now, they go after everyone thinking slightly different, the opposite of liberal.

You know your presidents buddy Bannon & his group of doomers are playing you all, to them it's doesn't matter if you're left, right, black, white, red, yellow... they believe the USA is ripe for the next cycle of destruction. The amazing bit to me is how otherwise intelligent people, like here in this thread, can not see the strings pulling their hands. It's not other people trying to make a living that are your problem.
Do you really believe it is coincidence that Trump is threatening with military action against countries near and far, while sh1t like this is going on at home?
They want you dead. Yes: you.
And since you all have guns, the best way to get rid off you is creating events like this one. Next step revenge from the left. Then revenge from the right again and so on until no one is able to keep a cool head anymore because you were personally victim of violence from the opposite side. Which doesn't even exist.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Ready to have your mind blown? So, this protest was racist right? All of the people who organized it according to some of you were back arse country bumpkins...

Well, one of the organizers of last nights march as well as today's was....Drum roll please.....Black!

Yup. So all of you talking about Nazis and swallowing the MSM story have forgot to point out one thing the MSM will not.

One of the so called Nazi/White Supremacists is black and helped to create this event.

All of you have been played by the media. I would say it was sad but it has been like this for a long time.

archive.is...

Take a look....

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 01:21 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

What's his name?

We know who the organizers are because they did not hide it. Vanguard America is one of them and they are obviously a white nationalist organization. It is no secret, they don't hide it.

Heil Trump:

Vanguard America:

Promotional video for Unite the Right:

Stop being naive. It's okay for you to call these people out and calling them what they are. By downplaying it, you only perpetuate the broad brush conservatives get painted with.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Well it is good to know who the nazi sympathisers are on Ats. Great thread to find out.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting
Well it is good to know who the nazi sympathisers are on Ats. Great thread to find out.

I hope it's a wake-up call to Skeptic and the others who run this site. There's no denying that we've taken several steps away from "Deny Ignorance" and several steps towards Stormfront.

They either need to take a stand or just let themselves get lumped in with all the white nationalist forums.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs
The comments on the page says his name is Terry from r/thedonald. Is that verified anywhere? Even if so in the gist of things that doesn't mean jack. "My sister's bf is Black therefore I am not racist" type of thing.

The organizer of the rally was:

Far-right monitoring groups estimate that between 500 and 1,000 people and 30 prominent speakers and groups will descend on the downtown area for the Saturday afternoon event, organised by local rightwing activist and former Daily Caller writer Jason Kessler.

Source
Various groups present, many headlining WN groups.
edit on 13-8-2017 by dreamingawake because: many*

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: skyturnedgrey

Charlottesville VA Stuck Hosting (Arguably) Largest Hate Rally In Decades

Even larger than the hate crowds that marched on Washington, calling for the death of the new President? wow.
edit on 13-8-2017 by 3daysgone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 02:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

I hope it's a wake-up call to Skeptic and the others who run this site. There's no denying that we've taken several steps away from "Deny Ignorance" and several steps towards Stormfront.

They either need to take a stand or just let themselves get lumped in with all the white nationalist forums.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 02:10 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 02:11 AM
link   

So much this. It is both astounding and appalling.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 02:28 AM
link   

So you are trying to Shame and or manipulate them into taking your stance eh? ATS is a open forum to all its posters and silencing a unpopular Opinion is just as bad as hate speech.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 02:30 AM
link   
White supremacists advocate zero immigration, ethnic cleansing in fact.

That's quite a stretch to associate with properly administering our current immigration laws.

It's like bank robbers want to rob the banks, then Trump outlaws excessive overdraft fees and everyone goes nuts screaming bank robbers and Trump have the same agenda!

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 02:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
silencing a unpopular Opinion is just as bad as hate speech.

No, it's really not.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 02:33 AM
link   

No, it's really not.

You are being hateful to someone who disagrees with you. yes it is.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Actually, it's worse.
edit on 13-8-2017 by TruMcCarthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 02:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutonomousMeatPuppet
White supremacists advocate zero immigration, ethnic cleansing in fact.

That's quite a stretch to associate with properly administering our current immigration laws.

It's like bank robbers want to rob the banks, then Trump outlaws excessive overdraft fees and everyone goes nuts screaming bank robbers and Trump have the same agenda!

Alot of people THink ILLEGAL immigration Should be stopped. Does that make a law and order beleiver a supremacist?

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 02:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

The Venezuelan protests were more violent weren't they? I've been watching coverage of the Charlottesville protests from Saturday, and only see the same 30 seconds of footage and photos being shown in repeated loops. I think Ferguson was worse.

link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy

Actually, it's worse.

ding ding ding! we have a winrar!

link   

No, it's really not.

You are being hateful to someone who disagrees with you. yes it is.

"Disagree" as in which Firefly episode is the best? You'd be right.

"Disagree" as in you think that only people who look like you should be running the country and would like to see everybody else leave? You'd be wrong.

Please look into the groups who organized the Unite the Right rally. They are self-confessed white nationalists. We aren't talking about a gathering of free speech activists who don't like illegal immigration.
edit on 13-8-2017 by Abysha because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join