It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charlottesville VA Stuck Hosting (Arguably) Largest Hate Rally In Decades

page: 67
<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

I want them to continue to defend this scumbag like I said it is good to see true colours come through in this thread.
But screw em my ancestors fought em and I bet so did theirs they would be turning in their graves.
edit on 13-8-2017 by testingtesting because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 03:10 AM
link   
I don't know why, after more than 1300 posts, you all can't come to the realization that maybe BOTH sides have some valid grievances.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 04:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

originally posted by: yuppa
silencing a unpopular Opinion is just as bad as hate speech.

No, it's really not.

I have to say, trying to conflate a discussion on who the driver was and why he did what he did with Nazi sympathisers is pretty low, and probably is as bad (or at least as destructive) behaviour as that exhibited by Nazi's themselves. Divisive and dishonest.

I've not seen any Nazi sympathy on this thread.

What I have seen in the media, and also by politicians, is a willingness to downplay the role that hateful organisations such as Antifa played in the events of yesterday, whether it was attacking protesters or punching female reporters.

Yesterday was an example of lowlifes from, as Trump rightly said, "all sides", that shamed the country.

edit on 13/8/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 04:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
I have to say, trying to conflate a discussion on who the driver was and why he did what he did with Nazi sympathisers is pretty low,

Show me where I did that? I haven't once addressed a post on this thread about identifying the terrorist. Even if I did, I certainly wouldn't have accused them of being a Nazi sympathizer just for that.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 04:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

originally posted by: testingtesting
Well it is good to know who the nazi sympathisers are on Ats. Great thread to find out.

I hope it's a wake-up call to Skeptic and the others who run this site. There's no denying that we've taken several steps away from "Deny Ignorance" and several steps towards Stormfront.

They either need to take a stand or just let themselves get lumped in with all the white nationalist forums.

Go hang your head in shame.

The site owners are not responsible for the diatribe its members spew out.

CAn you really blame them from distancing themselves from this rubbish...../

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 05:10 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

That's a dangerous game to play. Remember, Hitler was largely thought to be a buffoon when he first started out. The Germans did not take him or his comrades seriously at all. Their rallies also started out small. We see what happened with that. No one knows what the future holds. I'd much rather challenge them now than challenge them later.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 05:14 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

But you are going out of your way to defend this person. In an accident you stop and check to see if people are okay. Not back up into the crowd around you at full speed knowing full well that you will kill more people. This guy intended to kill, and he is been rightfully charged with second-degree murder.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Vdogg

What?

How many times do you see the driver responsible just speeding off from the crime scene?

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 05:44 AM
link   

The people at the rally were chanting stop immigration. There was no illegal in front of that. They don't want immigration of any kind unless you are white.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

Did you watch the video? There were no brake lights. He drove into a crowd of people with the intention to kill. Man, ATS has really gone off the rails. The sheer number of people trying to invent excuses for this guy murdering folks is unbelievable.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs
a reply to: dreamingawake

I wouldn't even have noticed it was a black guy, but he does seem to have darker skin. Some people are saying it's Aaron Genus (aka. basedterry?). Literally a black Nazi, quoting Joseph Goebbels about Jews and such, lol. I bet the old guard at the KKK is confused by this.

He seems to be really young though, some kids just need to be edgy. And I'm not sure if the guy in the picture has dreadlocks. Hard to tell for sure. And of course Aaron could have cut his hair.

a reply to: Abysha

To be fair ATS is already censoring some of those opinions. And Deny Ignorance is just something people say.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Vdogg

What the hell are you talking about?

I just replied to your post with an information that a lot of people, after they had hit someone in a car accident, just speed off.

Where am I excusing ANYONE?

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 06:40 AM
link   
honestly i wish these midwestern and western white supremacists would stay out of the south and quit ruining valid protests that are about our history being destroyed by liberals and people who came from outside the south and don't understand our point of view.

nazis, liberals and everyone else misunderstands about the confederate flag and confederate monuments, they see racism and white power while we see symbols of freedom and resistance to imperialism and corruption of an overly power federal government that still persists to this day.

before you go spouting out facts that i already understand let me tell you something, the north was just as racist as the south and slavery was just as legal in the north till mid war so the whole premise that those symbols were racist and pro-slavery is union propagandist nonsense that was passed down through the generations.

slavery only was used as propaganda to justify the war to the people and slavery was used because the more developed north no longer needed slaves with new tools being made due to the industrial revolution that made slavery too expensive to sustain much longer, while in the south cotton was the biggest sector of the economy and without it the south would become dependent on the north and so slavery was in the way of the imperialist goals of the union.

slaves were freed due to money and greed and not actual humanitarian concern, they became free through exploitation by whites, that exploitation by whites continues to this day through the democratic party and their false liberalism, just look at the cities that have long been under democrat rule and tell me which cities have the worst problems with police brutality, racial inequality, black on black crime and "white privilege".

in the south if you mind your manners and your attitude you will be left alone for the most part, these clashing white nationalists and liberals need to understand that and either leave or shut up before they ruin all the progress made between us and other races with their loud mouths.
edit on 13-8-2017 by namehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
Ready to have your mind blown? So, this protest was racist right? All of the people who organized it according to some of you were back arse country bumpkins...

Well, one of the organizers of last nights march as well as today's was....Drum roll please.....Black!

Yup. So all of you talking about Nazis and swallowing the MSM story have forgot to point out one thing the MSM will not.

One of the so called Nazi/White Supremacists is black and helped to create this event.

All of you have been played by the media. I would say it was sad but it has been like this for a long time.

archive.is...

Take a look....

One black guy erases all the self identified White Nationalists and Nazi's? Why is it so hard for you to acknowledge that there were racists there? That racism exists and that some right wingers are racist? There's left wing racists too. There's all kinds of bad left wingers. Your side would be immune to bad people how?

Most people across the spectrum are good, not racist and moderate in action.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
This is what happens when two hate groups meet each other.

Despite the really rather nescient protest by the wingnut right elements involved, the people in the wrong here are those that came to stop them exercise their rights.

They would have done well to follow the biblical advice at Proverbs 17:14-16 (one can practice on ATS).

14 Beginning a fight is like opening a floodgate;
Before the quarrel breaks out, take your leave.
15 Anyone who acquits the wicked one and anyone who condemns the righteous one
—Both of them are detestable to Jehovah.
16 What good is it that the stupid one has the means to acquire wisdom
When he has no heart for acquiring it?* [Or “When he is lacking good sense?”]

Quarrel: Insight, Volume 2

Song 21 Happy, the Merciful! vocals
edit on 13-8-2017 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Looks like the Left is finally getting the war they've been preaching about for months. I bet Soro's is somewhere rubbing his hands with a big grin on his face right now.

edit on 13-8-2017 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
Looks like the Left is finally getting the war they've been preaching about for months. I bet Soro's is somewhere rubbing his hands with a big grin on his face right now.

Oh ferchrissakes, project much?? A freakin RACE WArrr!!!! have been the the wet dream of wysupremacist and hairyannes since I was a kid, how the hell did you managed to pin that on the so-called left. .

edit on 13-8-2017 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 07:14 AM
link   
NVM

edit on 13-8-2017 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I don't think there was any "stuck" to it. This is just a further attempt to separate trump from supporters. Why Virginia? why a liberal city/state with a liberal governor? Why allow ANTIFA to in close proximity? Why the term "unite the right?" Don't be surprised to start seeing fake left wing protestors from other "rallies" show up in pictures from this rally.

You mentioned a kkk rally. Well the kkk was at this one too, why? Why are there all of these supposed white nationalists coming out of the woodwork in a liberal area? Probably just run of the mill trump supporters huh? BLM was there as well, that's weird, why did all of these groups show up on one day?

This was astroturfed. I'm not saying the conflict wasn't real, but it was set up for maximum conflict. You'll notice there is only one media narrative around the happenings, and that's the alt right.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

Gee, they've only been rioting, burning down cities and making music videos about killing "nazis" for months. Looks like these LARP'ers are finally getting what they've been asking for. Storm in a bottle, am I right?

edit on 13-8-2017 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join