It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charlottesville VA Stuck Hosting (Arguably) Largest Hate Rally In Decades

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Justso

Did you put up and keep a confederate flag up after the civil rights act in Atlanta.

I don't think your really explaining the entire situation.

Still lots of racists out there on both sides not interacting positively. Still some held over policy
Concerns and exploitation by both sides.

Let's wait and see what the end of the Bannon Era looks like before saying nothing to see here.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   
If I was in charge of the police. . . . . .

I'd handcuff every arrested Nazi to every arrested antifa.

Then go get some taco's.

I like lime juice on my taco's. And onions and sour cream. It offsets the spice of the hot sauce. A cold beer goes great with taco's.

I wish I had taco's and a beer right now.

Damned diet.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   
So it seems it was planned as a non-violent protest from people who actually live there protesting the removal of the statue. The anti-protesters are not from there and came with the intent of violence, so where they paid?

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek
Should have just hung all those deplorable Johnny Rebs after the war, maybe then we wouldn't have the racial issues we have today.

Wow just look at all that superiority, the epitome of human evolution.

K~

I don't know, man, the lady in the wife beater looks like the pinaccle of a "pure-bred," blood lineage.

And by "pure-bred," I mean they only breed along the lines of their own family.

Yeah yeah. I'm an asshole.

I'm not waving Nazi flags, doing Nazi salutes, and wearing Nazi pins though.

Gotta love the political correctness. It's not okay to make fun of trashy and overweight Nazi's, but it's cool to self-identify as a Nazi.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
"Nazi's should be allowed to march" = apologist

Not really. I think they should be allowed to march and show everybody what jackasses they are.

I think you should be allowed to protest Starbucks to your heart's content.

I don't think either of you should be allowed to commit acts of violence or destruction without consequence.

That doesn't make me an apologist, it makes me willing to respect your right to walk around and yell things I disagree with. Right up until either of you crosses the line into physicality.

Sincerely,

Not an apologist

link   
So, all this talk of "Left Violence = fascism" what about the right-"Violence" here?

link   

originally posted by: cosmickat
a reply to: RomeByFire

to answer your question..I am in shock.
Husband is an American..we live in Scotland..but lived in US for a little when we were first married.
Never expected to see clashes on this scale in the US.
Peaceful protesters do not go equipped with helmets and shields...protesters who are ready for violence do.
These morons are fascists..plain and simple.
After so many wars...they wish to wave these flags ? Why would they do that...if they were not Nazis...and why are there Nazis in the US ?

Sick

Good christ almighty. There in one picture is your absolute reasoning for why they are right to be removing the Confederate flag and monuments.

link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
If I was in charge of the police. . . . . .

I'd handcuff every arrested Nazi to every arrested antifa.

Then go get some taco's.

I like lime juice on my taco's. And onions and sour cream. It offsets the spice of the hot sauce. A cold beer goes great with taco's.

I wish I had taco's and a beer right now.

Damned diet.

See you get my joke. I took it a step further said let them go out and reenact a civil war battle. The can even get muskets and bayonets and sell pay per view. Just make sure any survivors are sterilized.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

originally posted by: bknapple32
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Again- dont know what is missing in your head right now.

The very definition of a white power rally is that they are marching because they literally think they are better than everyone else. The organizer is a nazi. Like what more do you need? Nazis by definition are not peaceful, in intent or action.

What's with all the insults? I would really appreciate it if you talk to me like a normal person and without the hostility of course. Btw black people are currently trying to appropriate the culture of whites all over the world but nobody cares because it's racist to point that out.

Uh what does that mean? Far as I know the world developed with people of color when the "whites" were living in caves.

Silly there really are no races just a human evolutionary process and trading of information.

I concur with the race nonsense but it's really obvious that people choose to ignore that there is a war on whites brewing. Sorry but that's a fact. Shakespeare is getting banned and Youtube + Google are currently restricting free speech under the disguise of fighting racism. The world is slowly turning into the 1984 novel but the roles are now reversed.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   

I don't know, man, the lady in the wife beater looks like the pinaccle of a "pure-bred," blood lineage.

Let's take bets on how many teeth she has.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   

The very definition of a white power rally is that they are marching because they literally think they are better than everyone else. The organizer is a nazi. Like what more do you need? Nazis by definition are not peaceful, in intent or action.

What's with all the insults? I would really appreciate it if you talk to me like a normal person and without the hostility of course. Btw black people are currently trying to appropriate the culture of whites all over the world but nobody cares because it's racist to point that out.

Uh what does that mean? Far as I know the world developed with people of color when the "whites" were living in caves.

Silly there really are no races just a human evolutionary process and trading of information.

I concur with the race nonsense but it's really obvious that people choose to ignore that there is a war on whites brewing. Sorry but that's a fact. Shakespeare is getting banned and Youtube + Google are currently restricting free speech under the disguise of fighting racism. The world is slowly turning into the 1984 novel but the roles are now reversed.

I think there is a general push to get as much hatred going as possible.

I think that was also invented back in Mesopotamia. The whole divide and conquer deal.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
So, all this talk of "Left Violence = fascism" what about the right-"Violence" here?

Both sides suck, but to be fair, the counter-protestors are just as responsible for the violence. Whereas violence, like in Ferguson, didn't have right-wingers counter-protesting and fueling the fires.

link   

It might be a fact inside your very strange self-supporting illusionary alt-right world. But I assure you, that is not reality. There is no 'war on whites' brewing', Shakespeare is not getting banned, and Google are not restricting free speech.

Honestly, please try and step outside the bubble you're in and breathe some fresh non-hate-filled air. Reality is not what you think it is. Truly. No war on whites brewing.

That's the sort of logic and thinking behind a lot of these neo-nazis marching at the moment.

link   

originally posted by: cosmickat

Sick

This goes to my theory. The alt right looks at the confederate flag as the Nazi flag. They dont need to waive the Nazi flag. They have one of their own. And they ALLLLLL know what they are really waiving when they bust out the old slavery flag

link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

My money is on 6.5

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   
This is what happens when two hate groups meet each other.

Despite the really rather nescient protest by the wingnut right elements involved, the people in the wrong here are those that came to stop them exercise their rights.
edit on 12/8/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   

I wonder what percentage is on welfare but complain about entitlements

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   
The actual rally has been cancelled.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   

I wonder what percentage is on welfare but complain about entitlements

Haha, that is an excellent point. Though I think their political alignment is with Pabst Blue Ribbon.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz

It might be a fact inside your very strange self-supporting illusionary alt-right world. But I assure you, that is not reality. There is no 'war on whites' brewing', Shakespeare is not getting banned, and Google are not restricting free speech.

Honestly, please try and step outside the bubble you're in and breathe some fresh non-hate-filled air. Reality is not what you think it is. Truly. No war on whites brewing.

That's the sort of logic and thinking behind a lot of these neo-nazis marching at the moment.

Did you even bother to take a look at all the Youtubers who are currently under attack for virtually no good reason at all. Hell Youtube is censoring videos of kittens now. Kittens! Google literally just fired an employee for being honest. You should really keep up with what's going n in the world.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join