It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charlottesville VA Stuck Hosting (Arguably) Largest Hate Rally In Decades

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy

a reply to: TruMcCarthy

Less nazi's getting attention = fine by me

I guess you just aren't that great of a supporter of the 1st Amendment. I despise what Antifa/BLM stand for, but I think they have every right to say what they want, Nazis should have that right as well.

Nope. I just have one exception. Nazis. That simple. The worst scum of our modern days. Yep. Eff them

I'd say radical Islam is far worse scum than modern Nazis. Or Totalitarian Commie regimes like North Korea, Venezuela etc. When modern Nazis start cutting people's heads off, or throwing gays off roofs, or starving and imprisoning millions of people, then we can make a comparison.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   

a reply to: Perfectenemy

That has nothing to do with them being white.

Seriously? You tube censorship is the motive behind white nationalism?

If you look at all the channels that got censored then yes it's just used as another tool to control "their" narrative and thinking for yourself is now apparently a crime. You are no longer allowed to exercise critical thinking or discuss controversial topics. The world is not all rainbows and unicorns you know. If you can't discuss important topics because they are considered racist,sexist,mysoginist or whatever why bother thinking for yourself at all. Let them handle that because they certainly know what's best for us.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Daily Progress Live Updates

Only one arrest so far; eight injuries reported.

Both the first lady and The Donald have taken to the Twittersphere to condemn the hate and violence, so I'm sure now everybody will put down their riot gear and torches and go home.

link   
a reply to: UKTruth

True. Look at how fast ghandi made people realize brutality was wrong by being brave enough not to use it. Or King.

Just show the public how terrible they are by letting themselves expose themselves.

I would argue however this is a similar situation to communism. We know the US was very much against allowing the spread of those ideas. Probably violated the continuation a bit in that Era.

link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
The actual rally has been cancelled.

Looks like the counter-protestors did their job, shutting down the 1st Amendment, the right of freedom of assembly.

Getting your protest shut down by a counter protest isn't a violation of freedom of speech.

The first amendment only protects you from the intrusion by the government upon your right to speech.
You could at least learn the amendment you're attempting to invoke to defend a bunch of #ing nazis.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   
This protest isn't even addressing real issues.

I didn't see one person condemning Netflix for taking King of the Hill off.

link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

the first wrong was occurred last night when they went marching down the street with torches shouting this is our town now!!
for the majority of them it was NOT their town.. they didn't live there, how dare they claim that town as theirs!

Sorry - but they are allowed to do that. If they tried to lay claim on the town by stopping other people going about their business then that would be wrong.
Fools claiming the town is just foolishness. They can spout all the cr** they like as long as they don't break the law.

link   

You tube is private company though. So now you are invading another constitutional issue.

link   

Ill look into it. Ill admit im ignorant to this. So Ill take some time on it. I doubt...but we'll see.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
a reply to: bknapple32

What makes a modern day self prescribed Nazi the worst scum that doesn't deserve any rights?

I cant believe this is even a quesiton

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   

So please do enlighten me..

How can a modern day self prescribed Nazi not deserve the same rights as you?

edit on 12-8-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   

It depends if their intent is to cause a riot and that can be proven, or if they make direct threats.
edit on 12-8-2017 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Looking around for the block button.. Ugh none exist.

The fact I need to get into the list of Nazi offenses throughout the decades is beyond me. I wont. Cause I just.. wont.

Go open a history textbook. Or are you asking this question because you are a ''modern day self prescribed Nazi"

I cant tell.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

If they are planning a takeover, if they are planning riots, if they are planning any type of public events to create a situation they can exploit to use violence, if they are making direct threats, there are some things freedom does not allow.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   

a reply to: TruMcCarthy

Less nazi's getting attention = fine by me

I guess you just aren't that great of a supporter of the 1st Amendment. I despise what Antifa/BLM stand for, but I think they have every right to say what they want, Nazis should have that right as well.

Nope. I just have one exception. Nazis. That simple. The worst scum of our modern days. Yep. Eff them

I'd say radical Islam is far worse scum than modern Nazis. Or Totalitarian Commie regimes like North Korea, Venezuela etc. When modern Nazis start cutting people's heads off, or throwing gays off roofs, or starving and imprisoning millions of people, then we can make a comparison.

Right on point.I nearly lost all hope when social media warriors sided with Daesh when the MOAB was dropped because muh feelings. If you're a radical ilsamic or christian scumbag who kills people for no sane valid reason then i call you a scumbag and hope you get executed and burn in hell for all eternity. # being PC. I read about a lot of court cases where Islam made me do it was considered as a viable defense. Raping and murdering children is just part of being religious i guess. Makes me sick to my stomach and sometimes i wished we had vigilantes like in the comic books who take care of people who avoid justice just because.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   

He doesn't like them, so they don't deserve rights.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
a reply to: underwerks

Took me 5 seconds to find a source without the bull# jew line. Just for you it's a news channel you surely believe.

white-nationalist -leads-torch-bearing-protesters-against-removal-confederate-statue

I wonder how egyptians would react if we would tell them to get rid of the pyramids because slaves build them and they are a sign of oppression.

Actually, the pyramids were not built by slaves. It is one of the biggest historical inaccuracies still disseminated today. Archaeologists found a settlement near the pyramids and discovered that the pyramids were built by about 5000 skilled workers and architects of the time that lived in the town where they had access to all the modern amenities of the time and lived comfortably with their families.

The whole "slaves built the pyramids" actually comes from Greek "historian" (and I use the term very very loosely) Herodotus who visited Egypt 2,500 years after the pyramids were built. He took one look at them and assumed the only way they could've been built was by slaves and his assumption became the foundation of this perpetuating lie.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   

You seem to have trouble understanding what I'm alluding to. Probably on purpose.

Block me? Typical attempt of censorship of things you don't like.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   

You can try and make it simple. But it isnt.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   

It stands to reason that the goals of nazis if carried out would be an issue correct?

So let's say the fbi gets some correspondence from leaders about staging events to start race riots.

Stuff like that has actually happened with the kkk
edit on 12-8-2017 by luthier because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join