It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charlottesville VA Stuck Hosting (Arguably) Largest Hate Rally In Decades

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

The man with his hand up is an organizer. And another image of multiple people with hands up from last night. Tip of the iceberg.

Its either blindness, or youre all just ashamed to say you support this nazi raly
edit on 12-8-2017 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
a reply to: bknapple32

you did not prove it was a NAZI rally. You offered a single image of a man with his hand up. If you get some of the leaders on mic openly saying "heyy, this is a NAZI rally" , then maybe you can claim you proved it.

you are heavily in denial

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: 711117

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

can we please point out how hilarious these overweight redneck virgins look in the footage though?

looks like the exact same ones from the inauguration

Ah the dead beat argument. Nice one. Yeah being a virgin is really subhuman. Wow. The tolerant Left strikes again.

i'm not right or left, but you're obviously a 'triggered' virgin lol

So what if i'm still a virgin? Is that something unfathomable for you? Should i kill myself because i never had sex? Show me your true colors and tell me how you really feel.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   
We are seeing the early days of a white terrorist movement in the US, propelled and enpowered by Trump.

link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

originally posted by: bknapple32

can we please point out how hilarious these overweight redneck virgins look in the footage though?

Ah the dead beat argument. Nice one. Yeah being a virgin is really subhuman. Wow. The tolerant Left strikes again.

Do you support the nazi presence in Charlottesville? Yes or no

That's irrelevant, they're more concerned with the postings of an anonymous internet poster being intolerant than actual self-identifying Nazi's organizing.

What a world we live in.

Nazi's are cool. Calling Nazi's fat, friendless, virgins isn't cool because it's intolerant.

I need a drink

This is the Progressive world we have made for ourselves. Hurting someone's feelings is just as bad as doing them physical harm.

link   
a reply to: underwerks
Heres one.

I'm watching on the news right now. Lets just get rid of all public displays as one person already posted. Wait......... someone will be offended by that also. Like DB said............ people are so fu##ing stupid.
edit on 12-8-2017 by Tarzan the apeman. because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   

i'm not right or left, but you're obviously a 'triggered' virgin lol

So what if i'm still a virgin? Is that something unfathomable for you? Should i kill myself because i never had sex? Show me your true colors and tell me how you really feel.

well that escalated quickly

link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

I think the lack of sex may have something to do with your support of a nazi presence today.

But thats a joke. I could care less if youre a virgin or otherwise. What Im concerned about is belief that nazis have any say in public discourse.

You all cried about lazy women protesting the inauguration. But not a drop of complaint for NAZIS

link   
a reply to: TruMcCarthy

That doesn't make any sense.

So your saying that celebrating the ideas of the confederacy around slavery is not racist?

Honoring fallen soldiers and stuff is fine. It's when you honor the ideas things get bad.

If your honoring a nazi belief system as heritage it is going to be a bigotous viewpoint correct?

That would be different than having a collection of your uncles gear and pointing out their beliefs are wrong.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   
As a conservative white man... I can't defend these folks, or the premise of their representing "white males". Making policy based on skin color is just knuckle dragging ignorance and racism. That statement, BTW applies to ALL skin colors. Just stupidity and ignorance.

I will say, however, that taking statues down of Confederate "leaders"... is just the American version of ISIS destroying history by blowing up priceless historical relics. When you "erase history", you erase the knowledge pool of those events and the history behind them... and deny people access to discussions and narratives that can help them avoid mistakes made in history.

The narrative around The Confederacy, is focused on slavery. But the truth is, Lincoln didn't care about that much in the lead up to the war. If someone says the Civil War was fought over slavery... that would be a damn lie. It wasn't. That became a piece of it... and opposition to slavery was a good thing. But it was over economics... that's what sparked the war.

Most educated Southerners know this. So, when you take measures to erase peoples history and heritage... it pisses them off.

These white guys protesting anti white male sentiment should just shut it, and go back to school and learn the Trivium... and learn how to argue and discuss with Grammar, Logic and Rhetoric.

I think it's true, that much of this is just the pendulum swinging the other way in our society.

Most Social Justice Warriors are just the ignorant knuckle draggers of the current age... just like the KKK was in the 50's and 60's

As in much of human folly... they take a tiny kernel of history... and build a whole structure of ignorant BS over the top of it.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: joshysway
We are seeing the early days of a white terrorist movement in the US, propelled and enpowered by Trump.

Well the american people didn't do anything against BLM when they started to shout "ACAB" and "Kill all Cops".

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Nazi flags everywhere.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: joshysway

Well the american people didn't do anything against BLM when they started to shout "ACAB" and "Kill all Cops".

No they did not, and if nothing is done about police brutality, groups like BLM can also become domestic terrorist threats. Just like these Trump supporters/White Nationalists we are seeing.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32
a reply to: Perfectenemy
What Im concerned about is belief that nazis have any say in public discourse.

Why shouldn't they? If commies and muslims get their say, why not nazis? If what they say is so dumb and offensive, then they will out themselves as fools, and allow us all to see who they really are. That's why I am so pro-Freedom of Speech, it allows us to see who the clowns are.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I don't think *we* really have much control over this.

Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

Groundhog day?
edit on 12-8-2017 by Cauliflower because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar
I wonder how many are being paid and by whom.

Damn, I wish they would show as much passion for the really important issues our country is facing.

North Korea, ISIS, and any other country that want to take us down, can save their time and money. All they have to do is be patient. Sit back with their popcorn, rice crackers, and or kebobs, and watch us take down ourselves.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: dasman888

Well I believe it gets a little tricky.

When the south decided to protest the civil rights act by flying the flag and putting up some of the monuments so they in fact did change the dialogue themselves. As I pointed out some just need the plack replaced that may glorify white supremacy like in new Orleans.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: luthier

But colored folks have been using the phone for over 100 years now.

link   

originally posted by: joeraynor
Would you say the statues should have been removed, or should have stayed?

I remember those statues, I walked by them hundreds of times on the way to work.

You can read into a statue of figures like Lee or Jackson the status of symbols, but it is a bit cartoonish. They are simply historic figures.

I think statues honoring MLK sort of fall into the same category. You can argue he is a symbol, or merely a historical figure. He is widely believed to have been a serial rapist / sexual abuser. Very few historical figures are without darker sides.

I guess my own opinion is that our culture shouldn't be honoring these people in the central public spaces, because it sort of elevates them to the status of deity-hood. It wold be better to worship ideals than people.

So I think we either take all these statues (the General Jacksons, the JFKs, the MLKS, etc) and we sort of put them to the side, and move them to less prominent positions... OR, we just go on and recognize them as MERE public figures, not central public figures we shape our society around.

But it doesn't really make much sense to say... These are the good people statues, and these are the bad people statues. It is sort of a simplistic worldview, that is very shortsighted. It is the same drive that leads the people across Iraq and Syria to destroy Mesopotamian history, because they have a different skygod.

You have confused MLK with Bill Clinton. Dr. King was rumored to have had affairs... not to have been a serial rapist or sexual predator. THAT was Bill Clinton.

link   
a reply to: Cauliflower

Lol, right..

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join