It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Raided Manaforts House

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Yeah. Keep telling yourself that.
That's why they got a grand jury in DC at the ready.
Mad Max may be hip to a few things. Lol

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Apparently this raid happened a month or more ago but we're just hearing about it. It's noteworthy that since the raid Mueller has activated two grand jury's. I think even aside from the Trump campaign, Manafort is going down for all kinds dirty dealings with Ukraine and Russian oligarchs.

I would not be surprised, in fact it seems more and more likely that the Trumps are less guilty of political collusion, though compromised and more guilty of money laundering.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Of course, you know this. You've been told many times and you still just can't seem to grasp it.

Or,,,

Desperately trying to ignore or deflect from it.

K~

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stevenjames15

If I intended on robbing a bank but was caught and arrested before actually robbing the bank. I would be charged with attempted bank robbery. So you righties have your own interpretation of the law.

And trying to gain info from a hostile foreign power is a act of collusion sporto. So pack your below average member back in your pants and have a swell day.

Have you been peaking in the mens room?

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

According to the emails that Donnie Jr released, Russian adoption WAS NOT the topic to be discussed. Did you read the emails? I added a link so that you may re-read them at your convenience and explain to everyone how you came up with your assessment! www.npr.org...
edit on 9-8-2017 by Stevenjames15 because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-8-2017 by Stevenjames15 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: ChrisM101

the original purpose that was given was that the russians wanted to discuss "russian adoptions".
when the magnitsky act was passed, putin abruptly stopped american adoption of russian children in retailiation...
so what they were really talking about was the dropping of the magnitsky act, which would lead to the reestablishment of the adoption program of russian children by americans...

en.wikipedia.org...
if you don't see how this would be something of value to putin and his buddies in russia, you need to do some research about the russian oligarchs and just how the ones remaining have been allowed to remain??

Wouldn't this be protected under the right to petition for the redress of grievances? Or are you arguing that those only apply when it's politically convenient?

link   
a reply to: Justso

Hmm more of trump trying to get people's attention elsewhere I'm thinking Show what a big strong protector he is.
This doesn't seem even a little suspicious to you guys?
I mean every time the news is bad for him another crisis erupts from between his lips to get us looking at anything but the Russian probe.

link   

No. The ladies room. LOL

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

I would not be surprised, in fact it seems more and more likely that the Trumps are less guilty of political collusion, though compromised and more guilty of money laundering.

It's both really, Trump has been dealing in dirty Russian money for years, like I posted last Oct. or Nov., Putin called in the marker on the money & hence Trumps run.

Though as things progress I'm more inclined to believe that while true Putin has managed to create havoc in the US, he may end up like the dog who caught the car.

K~
edit on 9-8-2017 by aethertek because: words

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   
ya know, it seems pretty clear that the intelligence community has accepted the fact that trump has received something very valuable from the russians... what was missing was weather or not the trump campaign played a role, or if the russians were just doing it on their own. trump's jr meetings gives us a clue as to what the russians wanted in return..
the removal of sanctions that were hindering the oligarchs from using their wealth to buy, invest, launder, whatever...
there might quite a few blanks to fill in, but to deny that the trump campaign didn't get something of value from the russians is just not being reasonable in my opinion.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

When he's posting nonsense sure.
This is an exact copy of the email junior received and his response to it. Are you saying juniors correspondence is nonsense?

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

not if it's more like, if you do this for us, we will do that for you!! then it's more like a transaction...

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: network dude

Intent, intent, intent. IT DOES NOT matter if they got any damning information or not. The intent was that they were excited to receive damning information from a hostile foreign power. Using your logic, if someone intended on robbing someone and were not successful. Would that person not be charged with a crime?

Ah yes, the "intent" angle. Just like you have to have intent to be charged, now you can be charged on intent alone.
You lefties sure do have a strange interpretation of the law.

Luckily, the laws are not for you to interpret, they are written plain enough that anyone thinking clearly can see that none of them were broken in that instance. A political campaign was offered dirt on their rival. It's a lot like if an ex-MI6 agent compiled a list of bad things against someone's opponent then offered to sell it to them. let me know when McCain and the DNC are arrested sport.

Yes, the law is pretty easy to read when it comes to this issue. It has been pointed out that there does not need to be any exchange for the law to be broken. There only need to be a promise to receive such materials.

A foreign national shall not, directly or indirectly, make a contribution or a donation of money or other thing of value, or expressly or impliedly promise to make a contribution or a donation, in connection with any Federal, State, or local election.

Of course, you know this. You've been told many times and you still just can't seem to grasp it.

So if Trump Jr. "intended" to pay for any juicy information, this would not be an issue? How is it that you know he didn't intend to pay for something, but was given nothing? I don't think you thought this through.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I see a lot of speculation here...

Is anyone surprised that there was a raid in reference to an on going investigation?? That's usually a standard part of an investigation. I'm sure IF there were anything of evidence value it would have been long destroyed..

Clintons aren't the only ones who know how to destroy evidence.

Still a raid proves nothing....only adds to the speculation from members here on ATS...

Let it run it's course...

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Justso

There's a thread about north Korea going.
If you want to talk about the north Korean threat go there.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   

No. The ladies room. LOL

Just because I am in NC doesn't mean I am a transgender. And if I was, your comment would be very hurtful. I'd have called the ACLU to picket outside your home. You got off easy this time.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Who is the foreign agent or government in this exchange?

Are you saying the female russian lawyer was an unregistered agent on extended visa granted by loretta lynch?

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I'm saying the faux-outrage from you and the left is laughable.. No really, I'm literally shaking my head reading some of these comments..

Lol, enjoy the thread silly.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevenjames15
I've read the emails....
thanks though...
no, the emails only tells what the russian are offering, not what they expect in return.
trump jr gave us a clue at to that when he said the meeting was about russian adoptions,.... code for magnitsky act..
it sounds to me what was being said was we will help you win by providing all this negative information concerning hillary if you will remove those sanctions for us...
then we can both profit through you trump towers laundromat.

newrepublic.com...

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ChrisM101
are you debating that she was in the US lobbying to remove the sanctions on behalf of the russian gov't....

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join