It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Raided Manaforts House

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Stevenjames15
a reply to: network dude

Intent, intent, intent. IT DOES NOT matter if they got any damning information or not. The intent was that they were excited to receive damning information from a hostile foreign power. Using your logic, if someone intended on robbing someone and were not successful. Would that person not be charged with a crime?

Ah yes, the "intent" angle. Just like you have to have intent to be charged, now you can be charged on intent alone.
You lefties sure do have a strange interpretation of the law.

Luckily, the laws are not for you to interpret, they are written plain enough that anyone thinking clearly can see that none of them were broken in that instance. A political campaign was offered dirt on their rival. It's a lot like if an ex-MI6 agent compiled a list of bad things against someone's opponent then offered to sell it to them. let me know when McCain and the DNC are arrested sport.

Yes, the law is pretty easy to read when it comes to this issue. It has been pointed out that there does not need to be any exchange for the law to be broken. There only need to be a promise to receive such materials.

A foreign national shall not, directly or indirectly, make a contribution or a donation of money or other thing of value, or expressly or impliedly promise to make a contribution or a donation, in connection with any Federal, State, or local election.

Of course, you know this. You've been told many times and you still just can't seem to grasp it.

So if Trump Jr. "intended" to pay for any juicy information, this would not be an issue? How is it that you know he didn't intend to pay for something, but was given nothing?

I'm not sure how that would apply to the law, but in this case we have no reason to believe he intended to pay for the information. So it's irrelevant and only serves as a deflection.

It's quite laughable, actually.

I don't think you thought this through.

I'm not the one having a hard time understanding simple English or trying to deflect with silly hypotheticals.

I think you just need to stop and realize there may be something to all of this and wait to see what happens.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Sure. They raid my house I'm going to cooperate too. They are the FBI remember...

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Oh I'm soooo sure. Ha ha ha

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: Stevenjames15
I've read the emails....
thanks though...
no, the emails only tells what the russian are offering, not what they expect in return.
trump jr gave us a clue at to that when he said the meeting was about russian adoptions,.... code for magnitsky act..
it sounds to me what was being said was we will help you win by providing all this negative information concerning hillary if you will remove those sanctions for us...
then we can both profit through you trump towers laundromat.

newrepublic.com...

while your story is exciting, the sanctions were not removed, no hurtful information was brought to light, and the only thing we know is Trump Jr. met with this woman, who may or may not work for the Russian Government. You may want to take this to the short stories forum.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

I guess when they've gotten all of it they will.
We know they have enough to indict Flynn. That they have not yet says the world. He's singing like a bird.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Pay attention. No one is here to do your homework for you.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   
no, this blew up in their faces and they can forget about trump being in the position to end or prevent more sanctions...
doesn't mean they didn't believe he would be able to when this was going down...

"no hurtful information was brought to light".....
the intelligence community disagrees with you!!!

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Again ha ha,ha.
Jealous he was so well liked and your guys a _______?

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
a reply to: FauxMulder

It's a witch hunt and they are out for blood.

Keep in mind that they had to obtain a warrant for this raid.
Federal judges don't typically grant warrants for 'witch hunts.'

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Moving into the second inning you mean.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill
...a raid proves nothing....only adds to the speculation from members here on ATS...
Let it run it's course...

Indeed...lot's of folks betting the farm on a serious lack of facts all around. But the noose does appear to be tightening.
So, given all that, I simply wonder...is any of Trump's crew willing to do time for him? Conversely, who would be the first to take the deal and sing?

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Agree. He's a pig-but-he sits in that seat and how do we know the truth? Knew when he was elected it'd be a mess-he's a jerk. But Hilary was worse-her kill total probably beats his by quite a bit.

We also cannot deny all the problems inside and outside the US just because he's a jerk.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChrisM101

But what we did have was FUSION GPS working with a ex MI6 agent to provide fake details of Trump Pissing on a hotel bed in Russia That Obama slept in, and supposedly enjoying two prostitutes... All fake of course.

What makes you think that was fake?

Interesting sidenote about that golden shower...

The Dossier said it occurred at the Ritz Carelton in Moscow, in the Presidential Suite..

It also said that the Emin Agalarov and his father Aras knew all the dirt about Trump and Russian escapades..

While Trump has denied it vehemently...

A Music video...Featuring Trump and Emin Agalarov...filmed at the Ritz Carelton in Moscow..during the same 2013 visit the Dossier specifies...and parts of the video are filmed in the...Presidential Suite..

So Trump was at the Ritz in Moscow on the exact day the Dossier specified, in the Presidential Suite, with Agalarov which the Dossier specified..

Lot's of coincidence for a "fiction"? Note, that Trump has refused to acknowledge he was there despite the music video surfacing..

Other note..Emin is the one that set up Trump Jr.s meeting with Russian agents..

All just coincidence though...
edit on 9-8-2017 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   

He is not a crook
He is not a crook
He is not a crook
He is not a crook.

I don't know.
Doesn't seem to be working from where I am.

And in a new twist where the dem deflects to my dear Hillary...
Meanwhile after eleven completed hearings and investigations where nothing condemning was found you guys still want to lock her up.
That's really too funny.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Thank you but it's quite relevant here also. You don't have to agree-I'm still on topic-don't worry yourself about it. Just keep the entertainment moving along as you do so well.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Senate Approves Russia Sanctions, Limiting Trump's Oversight A new bipartisan deal prohibits the president from rolling back sanctions without Congress’s approval.

www.theatlantic.com...

Rather unprecedented limiting a presidents power in such a way.
It's almost as if those that have been privy to restricted Intel Briefs are worried that the sitting Resident doesn't have the countries best interests at heart.

Sure sure the Republicans will try to deflect as long as they can to fulfill their owners wishes to rape the middle & lower classes while they can but eventually the chickens will come home.

K~

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
I think I mentioned that Manafort would spill his guts to save his own skin. Just a matter of time.

You know it. They're going gather enough dirt on Manafort to force him into singing like a canary in order to avoid a nice long stint in Leavenworth. Probably going to work a similar angle with Flynn too. Follow the chain of corruption straight to the bigger fishy at the top.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

He's been at it for a little over nine weeks. How many millions do you suppose he's wasted? Thousands of hours? Ok. Yes close to 1400 if they're at it 24/7. How many hundreds of lives have been inconvenienced? LOL. Really. This drama all day is hysterical.
Please. He's just getting wound up.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   
LAW AND ORDER!

(Except for Trump and his cronies.)

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Moving into the second inning you mean.

I don't think either of you understand fishing nor baseball.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join