It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Raided Manaforts House

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

We're up to speed on Manafort but thanks for the posts, though the people who need to read them wont.
They also forget that there are congruent State Grand Juries that have been impaneled for months.

They're following the money as well, lots of dirty dealings being unraveled.

I just hope the federal trail doesn't end till the RNC is brought to heel, they have dirty fingers in that Borscht too.

K~
edit on 9-8-2017 by aethertek because: words

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: ChrisM101

Time for you to catch up. Uranium story is Bull#. She was a member of a committee not even the chair.
Just like all the other crap.
This is about trump. Not Hillary.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Doesn't it even remotely bother you guys that your constant deflection to Hillary or Obama has become cliche?

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Doesn't it even remotely bother you guys that your constant deflection to Hillary or Obama has become cliche?

What's cliche?

edit on 9-8-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: FauxMulder

He's been cooperating since then I guess. This was back in June. He's been to some hearings since then.

If you are talking about Manafort, the raid was July 26th..The day AFTER he gave testimony to the Senate Intelligence Committee in a closed door interview. I don't think he has talked publicly since then.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Stevenjames15
a reply to: network dude

Intent, intent, intent. IT DOES NOT matter if they got any damning information or not. The intent was that they were excited to receive damning information from a hostile foreign power. Using your logic, if someone intended on robbing someone and were not successful. Would that person not be charged with a crime?

Ah yes, the "intent" angle. Just like you have to have intent to be charged, now you can be charged on intent alone.
You lefties sure do have a strange interpretation of the law.

Attempted murder is a real thing..

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dudemo5

originally posted by: ChrisM101
But accepting information from a foreign government that might be helpful to your campaign is not illegal.

Except it is, under campaign finance law. Nothing of value can be provided (or even SOLICITED) from a foreign national. The most commonly cited exception to this involves UNPAID VOLUNTEER work, which does not apply in this case because it requires the volunteers to be UNPAID BY ANYONE for the time spent volunteering.

what was delivered to Trump Jr. during the meeting? What damning evidence was revealed about Hillary?

This is why I used the term SOLICITATION, which is also part of the applicable campaign finance law. One does not have to actually receive the information to be guilty of solicitation.

Wait, so if I offer you something juicy about your political rival, and you say you'd like to see it, that's all it takes?

If you introduce yourself as an Agent of the Russian Government looking to influence a US free election and help elect a US President that you view as "favorable" to Putin's interest?

Yes...Everyone left, right and center that doesn't have their head up Trumps butt has clearly said, next step is to report the contact to the FBI..

NOT...deny the meeting ever took place, fail to disclose it on security forms, only admit it when a newspaper gets a hold of the email chain and says they are going to release it...Then lie publicly that you thought it was about adoption..etc etc.

Not rocket science..If it was Hillary, she would be on death row already.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence
a reply to: Martin75

Trump has them scared to death.

Quite the contrary.

Special counselor has been told to find anything he can, even if not related to Russia.

I'd wager there is a wealth of shadiness and illegality surrounding Trump Enterprises.

Then why wasn't anything found in the months leading up to the election? We had p**** gate, but "shadiness and illegality" would have been far more effective.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: theantediluvian

Apparently this raid happened a month or more ago but we're just hearing about it.

Just a point of clarity..

The raid happened July 26th, about two weeks ago and the day after Manafort talked to the Senate Intelligence Committee in a closed door interview.

Obviously whatever was said was in stark contrast to what the Special Counsel already knew and that triggered them to go full throttle once they knew he was not going to be truthful.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

Yup. Start some controversial conversation to divert attention.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Ha ha as if they'd tell us.
Unless it gets leaked. Then it will be oh that? ...it's nothing.
edit on 892017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

edit on 892017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Raiding a house and finding something are two different things. Some people seem so blue balled for validation in their hate for Trump that simple distinctions go out the window.

That, or Shareblue began sending out checks again.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   

compare all that to the "hillary's uranium deal" and whatever "facts" they are using to support that....
I don't think common sense is in the forefront of their thinking.
it took me a short time to figure out that the "uranium deal" was a nothingburger..
I've spent much more time on the russian thing and still ain't really confident of any conclusions...
but hey, they are!!! despite what the intelligence agencies say, despite the trump jr email chain, despite the trump ties and russian dirty money, including one trump business being fined for laundering!!!
well, no, it's a big nothingburger!!
they are positively sure of it!!

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: theantediluvian

Apparently this raid happened a month or more ago but we're just hearing about it.

Just a point of clarity..

The raid happened July 26th, about two weeks ago and the day after Manafort talked to the Senate Intelligence Committee in a closed door interview.

Obviously whatever was said was in stark contrast to what the Special Counsel already knew and that triggered them to go full throttle once they knew he was not going to be truthful.

Good point. I read somewhere that there may even have been language to that effect in the request for a warrant.
He's clearly considered to be about as trustworthy as a snake.

Along those same lines, I have to wonder when they're going to go after that other major butt weasel--Carter Page.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   

But accepting information from a foreign government that might be helpful to your campaign is not illegal.

Except it is, under campaign finance law. Nothing of value can be provided (or even SOLICITED) from a foreign national. The most commonly cited exception to this involves UNPAID VOLUNTEER work, which does not apply in this case because it requires the volunteers to be UNPAID BY ANYONE for the time spent volunteering.

what was delivered to Trump Jr. during the meeting? What damning evidence was revealed about Hillary?

This is why I used the term SOLICITATION, which is also part of the applicable campaign finance law. One does not have to actually receive the information to be guilty of solicitation.

Wait, so if I offer you something juicy about your political rival, and you say you'd like to see it, that's all it takes?

If you introduce yourself as an Agent of the Russian Government looking to influence a US free election and help elect a US President that you view as "favorable" to Putin's interest?

Yes...Everyone left, right and center that doesn't have their head up Trumps butt has clearly said, next step is to report the contact to the FBI..

NOT...deny the meeting ever took place, fail to disclose it on security forms, only admit it when a newspaper gets a hold of the email chain and says they are going to release it...Then lie publicly that you thought it was about adoption..etc etc.

Hahahahah, what? Hillary would be protected by everyone in Washigton, including the media!

You think Trump is being protected? Everyone wants him out. He's effectively flying solo here.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The intel psyops from the agencies that trump personally runs??

Where there is no elected democrats to protect them???

Where there is a clear paper trail on any actions people take against trump??

That intel psyop??

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   

OK, you have a chance to be a hero or zero. Prove that the Russian woman was or claimed to be with the Russian government.

If you can't, you are a zero.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

I simply wonder...is any of Trump's crew willing to do time for him? Conversely, who would be the first to take the deal and sing?

Here is the issue with Trumpian "Loyalty"...As he has proved with Sessions, The "Mooch", Spicer et al.

The loyalty Trump expects is only a one way street.

The exceptions seem to be those that might have dirt on him, which really isn't loyalty as much as fear..

Manafort and Flynn...they would be the first to roll and the two that clearly have profound legal trouble in their near future.

Pardons make Trump look bad...but if he needs to shut someone up who might soon squeal under threat of Federal Prison Time?...we might see Pardons depending on how hot it gets.

edit on 9-8-2017 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight

Oh really.
Interesting . Not a take we've seen before. Lol.
I doubt it though.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join