It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Raided Manaforts House

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Oh so there is none then...

Just checking..

The thought that "no really to was the DNC helping the Russians help trump win." Is the dumbest thing I have ever heard if that is what you are referring to..

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: network dude

?!?!?!?

1) an ad hominem attack.. how original...

2) the emails spills out literally the exact conspiracy theory the left has been pushing... even spelling out "Russian governments representative" lol..

The "fake news " ship sailed , was torpedoed and sunk to the bottom of the ocean the second he released that email..

Now everyone knows he did it...

explain the crime to me.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: theultimatebelgianjoke
a reply to: JoshuaCox

I guess that if they found something relevant they would have indicted him already.

You got it. The fishing expedition is now moving into the desperation phase. The sun is setting and your cooler is still empty!

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Justso

Did you read the emails where Hr admitted to meetings big with the Russian and to make a deal???

I can post you a copy if you like...

Say you don't care trump made a deal with the Russians because Hillary was just SOOOOO bad.. that's fair..

But pretending like it is a fake news witch hunt is LAUGHABLE....

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I think I mentioned that Manafort would spill his guts to save his own skin. Just a matter of time.

The swamp will be really drained soon....just not the way Trump supporters thought it would.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   

They just formed a grand jury for just such occasions..

Now they are raiding houses...

Charging a sitting president isn't something you rush..

It took 2 years with Nixon..

This is probably moving VERY fast for an investigation of a president..

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: Justso

Did you read the emails where Hr admitted to meetings big with the Russian and to make a deal???

I can post you a copy if you like...

Say you don't care trump made a deal with the Russians because Hillary was just SOOOOO bad.. that's fair..

But pretending like it is a fake news witch hunt is LAUGHABLE....

please do, or you can just re-quote on of the last few hundred posts where you continually think some law was broken, yet aren't quite mentally capable of explaining which one.

I think you should bet your life savings on this being the big Impeachable offence. You would be a real hero in the bread lines.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Oh so now you're trying to pat yourself on the back again? Didn't you learn your lesson the first time?

Of course you won't get tired of it, it's all you have and all you ever say.. couple years from now, after the Russian thing is over, you're still going to be posting it trying to prove something.

Oh Joshua..

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Mueller can't end the investigation without an indictment of SOME BODY. He's used millions of taxpayer dollars to hire 16 attorneys and invest thousands of person-hours. Inconvenienced hundreds of lives.

He will keep going until a crime is found..no matter who committed it.

The strongest leads for criminal activity are on the Democrats side now. (Lynch, Rice, Comey, Clintons, Liberal MSM.) If Mueller won't chase them down, a second Special Counsel needs to be appointed.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Well the one thing that I'm curious about is time..

Appearently everyone is acting like meeting with the Russians to swing an election isn't technically illegal..

I don't see how..

If ANYONE IN THIS FORUM did the same both parties make a bipartisan example of us and show the American people what happens when you do that..

If you are manifort ..

How many years do you have to be looking at to squeal on trump???

I'm guessing a minimum of 5...

Honestly I'm not even sure even that kinda time is on the table..

Hopefully I'm wrong

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   
"offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia "

Why is she not in jail yet for all of her dealings. Uranium One included.

link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Martin75

I bet Manafort used a Trump Enterprise Visa card to buy a massage in... GASP... RUSSIA! Mueller will next raid the brothel.

Manafort has admitted to influence peddling (HUD scandal) in testimony to Congress. He's worked for despots all over the world (their first big despot client was Ferdinand Marcos). He's impersonated a journalist to collect footage for use in propaganda by the Pakistanis — oh he spent a decade working for Putin's lapdog and ousted leader of Ukraine, Viktor Yanukovych.

In fact, it looks as though he was still working for the Party of Regions when he joined the Trump campaign. Do you have any idea how corrupt Yanukovych was?

In stolen texts, one his daughters can be seeing telling his other daughter that she suspected him of having had people killed in Ukraine and how their family's money is "blood money."

Laugh it up but Manafort is imo, by far the most likely to have colluded with Russians in the election. He's certainly had years of experience colluding with the Russians in Ukraine.
edit on 2017-8-9 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

link   
I suspect some people on both sides of these arguments are blinded by their own partisanship. No surprise there.

But for those of you who don't understand why the Junior meeting is a big deal (minus the legal aspects I just shared above), let me drop an analogy on you.

Firstly, yes I understand that this analogy isn't a perfect one and does not apply fully. But I think it's illustrative, from a psychological perspective, about why those watching this case find the email chain so compelling.

Imagine Jane Doe has been accused of stealing a necklace from a museum with the help of her friends and possibly someone who works at the museum.

She says, "I've never even BEEN to that museum! And none of my friends have either! We have absolutely no interest in that museum or the stolen necklace! This is FAKE NEWS!"

All of her friends parrot her defense. "No, I haven't even spoken to anyone at the museum! I sure as heck didn't work with them to steal a necklace!"

EXCEPT: investigators discover the friends are lying. They did meet with employees of the museum.

So Jane says, "Don't be so quick to judge! My friends just met with the museum people because we wanted to know the museum's operating hours and stuff!"

Then an email is uncovered: Jane Doe's daughter exchanged an email with the museum's curator where she says, "Wait? You mean you have information on the best way to steal the necklace? Like, the combination of the safe and stuff? And when the guard is on duty? SWEET! SIGN ME UP! I'll meet with you POST HASTE!"

AND we have evidence that JANE DOE HERSELF helped her daughter come up with a lie to cover up the meeting. "Sweety, just tell them you were there to discuss the museum's operating hours and stuff."

I mean, yeah, that sh*t stinks.

edit on 9-8-2017 by Dudemo5 because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-8-2017 by Dudemo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Providing secrets to a foreign government is espionage, and representing one for money without registering might violate the Foreign Agents Registration Act, But accepting information from a foreign government that might be helpful to your campaign is not illegal. Manfaart likely violated the FARA. Does this do anyhting to hurt Trump... Nope.

Why does everyone stick with the term collusion, well its because it has an illegal connotation to it.

Why hasnt it been called Conspiracy, Complicity, deception, connivance, etc.

Collusion
1. a secret agreement, especially for fraudulent or treacherous purposes; conspiracy:
Some of his employees were acting in collusion to rob him.

2. Law. a secret understanding between two or more persons to gain something illegally, to defraud another of his or her rights, or to appear as adversaries though in agreement:

Its really unclear that information of Hillary's corrupt dealings would be illegal to obtain if no payments were made for that info.
edit on 9-8-2017 by ChrisM101 because: txt

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
This is blown way out of proportion IAW standard liberal media practices.The liberal foaming at the mouth is comical, did you expect the door kicked in and swat screaming to get down and shut that baby up? Please, lol.

In a statement to ABC News, a spokesperson for Manafort confirmed the raid had taken place and said Manafort has been cooperating.

"FBI agents executed a search warrant at one of Mr. Manafort's residences," the spokesperson said. "Mr. Manafort has consistently cooperated with law enforcement and other serious inquiries and did so on this occasion as well."

In other words, cooperation to its fullest. Perhaps that idiot mueller thought there must be something else.

What do you think his spokesperson would say he has been shredding pages since August?

The "idiot" Mueller is literally one of the top legal minds in the world. And that is a bipartisan agreement.

Do you really think you would know of indictment in a grand jury stage?

Or that an fbi wide ranging warrant by a Republican controlled DOJ (who oversee prosecution) is being blown out of proportion?

What is likely is that, and this is not a psychic prediction but how things work, is the dirt on manafort and Flynn will be used in exchange for information of bigger fish.

That would be the normal standard.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   

sure he can.... how much money was wasted in investigations based on those overly edited planned parenthood between the state and federal gov'ts... THIS TIME??
I say this time, because something very similar was pulled once before.. where's the charges???
the idea that lots of money is spent to investigate things with no results seems to be quite acceptable to the republicans..

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChrisM101
But accepting information from a foreign government that might be helpful to your campaign is not illegal.

Except it is, under campaign finance law. Nothing of value can be provided (or even SOLICITED) from a foreign national. The most commonly cited exception to this involves UNPAID VOLUNTEER work, which does not apply in this case because it requires the volunteers to be UNPAID BY ANYONE for the time spent volunteering.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

Do a google on Manaforts daughters text messages don't look good...they will find something real or not

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stevenjames15
a reply to: network dude

It actually is a big deal! Hence the federal investigations. Sorry that your orange conman and his cronies aren't the leotard wearing superhero's you think they are. They are the definition and poster boys of criminal activity.

The color of his skin really bugs you, doesn't it?

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: joemoe
If all of this are related to dealings with the Russian during and before the election shouldn't the FBI be raiding Podesta's home too, just to be thorough and fair?

That's not part of the Intel psyops.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join