It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very Interesting Crop Circles 2017

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevenjames15
And if they are using computer programs to accomplish this, how do you explain the ones before the computer age?

Another common misconception, that humans couldn't make difficult drawings before computers.

How do you think blueprints for things like car motors were made? When I was in school and had technical drawing classes, one thing we had to draw only with a compass, a ruler and two set squares (a 60º/30º and a 45º/45º) was a crankshaft, in isometric perspective.

It's no coincidence that most crop circle drawings are based on hexagons, as that's the easiest shape to draw (after a circle) with a compass or the equivalent tool for working on the ground, a stake and a rope. Even more complex shapes like a pentagon are easy to make with just a compass and a ruler.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   
OP,

It might be aliens...

It also might be time traveling humans.

It also might be super intelligent AI.

It also could be...

Dare I say it...

An old man's flatulence.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 12:38 AM
link   
This may have been mentioned already, but number 7, one of the more intricate ones, was commissioned by Mothership Glass, a bong making company in Bellingham, Washington. If you google, you will see that it's a replica of the Mothership logo. So yes, even the intricate ones can be produced by humans. They work in teams. I'm not saying they were all, always human made. Many when tested in the lab showed otherwise. But if you can see the plank marks, it's a pretty good sign they were produced by human means. 3, 4, 7, 9, 12, clearly show plank marks, 6 is just crappy and pathetic looking, and the rest are too blurry to tell.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 02:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

So we can go to the moon, split the atom, engineer hydro-electric dams, map genomes and countless other amazing things every day.

But can't make some shapes in the grass?
Nope sorry, we don't have the technology to pull it off, must be aliens.

humans don't do anything perfect maybe that's the point

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 02:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: 321equinox
This may have been mentioned already, but number 7, one of the more intricate ones, was commissioned by Mothership Glass, a bong making company in Bellingham, Washington. If you google, you will see that it's a replica of the Mothership logo. So yes, even the intricate ones can be produced by humans. They work in teams. I'm not saying they were all, always human made. Many when tested in the lab showed otherwise. But if you can see the plank marks, it's a pretty good sign they were produced by human means. 3, 4, 7, 9, 12, clearly show plank marks, 6 is just crappy and pathetic looking, and the rest are too blurry to tell.

nah that one was the most obviously faked one out of all of them by far

you would think by now someone would have caught a group of people doing this right

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Circle Makers "Home of England's Crop Circle Makers"

Please take a look through the link above which is a website of a group of people who showcase their crop art. Many of what you are purporting to be alien are on this site.
edit on 9-8-2017 by and14263 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 02:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
Circle Makers "Home of England's Crop Circle Makers"

Please take a look through the link above which is a website of a group of people who showcase their crop art. Many of what you are purporting to be alien are on this site.

this # is a joke, it's all terribly messy and not even close to the precision of the ones on this thread. look how messed up the areas are; you can tell they've been walking all over it. if this is the best case for humans making crop circles then it's pretty obvious it isn't humans

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Sadly, we cant put too much weight on all these designs being real. Some look fake to me when looking at the shadows, the length of some lines, alignment of things and the roundness of some circles.

Lucy Pringle warns that fakers are getting better and better at what they do.

I reckon the fakers are paid by state security et el, to fake crop formations so as to 'muddy the waters', provide means of discrediting and ridiculing people and to generally kill off interest in crop formations.

If the fakers were people who did it just to stick it to those they scorned and regarded as idiots, they would soon get sick of doing it and give it away.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 02:54 AM
link   
a reply to: 711117
It's certainly not # and a joke. Your quick reply is obvious to us that you haven't explored the website. Perhas if you did explore the site your reply would be more valid.

For example you may have found this within the website:

* Whilst constructing crop formations in the fields we have experienced a series of aerial anomalies including: small balls of light, columns of light and blinding flashes. All apparently targeting ourselves and our crop formations.

That pushes your buttons?

Look further and don't be so quick to poo-poo something.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 03:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Azureblue
If the fakers were people who did it just to stick it to those they scorned and regarded as idiots, they would soon get sick of doing it and give it away.

I don't think so, because there are always new people eager to believe in it, so they can always laugh at all the new theories and interpretations.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 03:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

So we can go to the moon, split the atom, engineer hydro-electric dams, map genomes and countless other amazing things every day.

But can't make some shapes in the grass?
Nope sorry, we don't have the technology to pull it off, must be aliens.

Yeh i know right, we still dont know how the pyramids were built or what they are for and cant make them today with our own technology

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 03:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue
I don't think these are 'fakers' who do this to laugh at people.

It's a hobby, an art form, something to exhibit. I think looking down on people is not top of the agenda. Could be wrong of course... ...

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 03:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
It's certainly not # and a joke. Your quick reply is obvious to us that you haven't explored the website. Perhas if you did explore the site your reply would be more valid.

For example you may have found this within the website:

* Whilst constructing crop formations in the fields we have experienced a series of aerial anomalies including: small balls of light, columns of light and blinding flashes. All apparently targeting ourselves and our crop formations.

That pushes your buttons?

Look further and don't be so quick to poo-poo something.

I explored enough of the website to know that the circles they were making looked hilarious compared to the ones on this thread. Plus their website is ridiculous and looks like it hasn't been updated since 97 so don't get at me for not clicking every link they have on their nonsense website (no offence to those people and their craft). Why don't you post a couple images of what they've done right here on this page. Maybe you saw some that didn't look as retarded as the ones I saw. I had viewed about 20 images and that was 19 more than I needed to see to make that comment

unrelated to the reply, one thing I have learned from these threads is that most people don't have a keen eye for precision

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 03:46 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263

Agreed. They are not "fakers" they are the people who actually make these circles and have been doing so for some time. It is an art form.

As for posters claiming they are paid by the MoD to divert attention from the supposed Alien ones, that's just pathetic.

I see that none of the "Aliens done it" crowd have responded to the post pointing out that the leaf one was actually commissioned by a company using their logo. That must be pretty embarrassing for them.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Arcturians? Please tell me that you don't actually believe this.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 03:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy
a reply to: and14263

I see that none of the "Aliens done it" crowd have responded to the post pointing out that the leaf one was actually commissioned by a company using their logo. That must be pretty embarrassing for them.

was pointed out already in an older thread

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Judging by the language you are choosing to employ on this occasion I feel I am fighting a battle which in your mind has only one outcome. As you can see from my quote above, I'm certainly not averse to a paranormal phenomena, that's why I'm here on ATS.

That said, in the name of congruity I will link a few pictures from the website which I believe are not:

- hilarious
- ridiculous
- nonsense
- retarded (sorry for the offense this word can cause, I am using it in the same vain as the poster to which I reply)

Blowingstone Hill
Levellers Logo
Intricate pattern work
Hungerford
Silbury Hill

Would you return the gesture and post me some photos of crop circles and possibly some background information or data that would suggest they are NOT man made? As previously discussed I think we should apply Occam's Razor (and common sense) hence why I ask for a bit of background or data to eliminate human input.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 04:05 AM
link   

So? Why has no one from the "Aliens done it" persuasion admitted they were wrong in this thread?

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 04:08 AM
link   
You can easily find on Youtube Circlemakers' videos showing circles being made using time lapse photography.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 05:30 AM
link   

You asked for a couple of images from their website and another poster has kindly obliged you.

None of those look in any way "hilarious", "ridiculous" or "retarded" to me. They look like works of art and very precise ones at that. No?

Judging by the language that you employ in your posts it would seem that you like to dish it out. So would you like to now admit that you are just wrong? Because you plainly are.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join