It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very Interesting Crop Circles 2017

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

I think we have explored the Antarctic. You can buy tourist trips there. I don't think atmospheres would be much of a problem for space faring Aliens.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Night vision goggles?

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   

"Disinfo agents"? Get a grip, man!

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011

Pic 1 = meat slicer
Pic 2 = Russian ties to US Election
Pic 3 = Drinking tea is healthy for you

drinking tea? I doubt that very much. Look at the lettering?? That's not something to be done so easily at all. This is perfect letters in a field which could only be done from above.

So you agree with the first 2 then? LOL

I just wrote tea because I couldn't think of anything else even though I am enjoying my morning coffee atm.

No, i don't agree with the first 2. The 2nd one may look a bit dodgy but the first one is definitely something.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy

Night vision goggles?

Night vision goggles? Get a grip man.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Well, they do use them. They are not exactly expensive or difficult to get hold of. People use them for night fishing, you know.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

Maybe these 'Aliens' can't even enter our atmosphere so use some other tech to create these images for us. I'd say these are friendly Aliens warning us of evil or bad Aliens who maybe can enter our atmosphere or maybe they await us on space!

Here's a good video just found on yt:

edit on CDTTue, 08 Aug 2017 11:15:35 -05000000003111x135x1 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   
There is more to these cropcircles then aliens, the text below is a transcript regarding the circles, it is channeled information, do with it what you want.

Q: You’re linking harmonic resonance to the crop circles.

B: Yes.

Q: There’s a mathematician now in England who’s taken the mathematic ratios of the geometric patterns…

Q: … of the circles and translated them into harmonic formulas.

B: Yes, yes. This is all part and parcel of what we are talking about in terms of these geometric resonance patterns in the crop circles, as you call them. You are actually seeing, in certain circumstances, shall we say, two dimensional cross-sections of many of the resonant patterns that this infinite particle takes to allow you to see formulas, that when they are translated into harmonics will actually be like keys that will unlock certain dimensional access.

Yes, you can use them that way; you can use them in a variety of ways. I would translate them into sound, translate them into light; translate them into moving patterns; translate them into mathematical understanding, into magnetic resonance, into architectural ratios. They are encoded holographically with every possible direction of understanding this idea of the different pattern expressions of the overall Prime Radiant geometric path. You understand? They’re all in different unique keys, expressing a different aspect of the Prime Radiant’s primary template geometric path.

You are all, generally, on the right track, though there are many other aspects of the crop circles you have yet to think about in terms of how you interpret them.

Q: What do you do mean?

B: For instance, you can understand that they are, as we said, just two dimensional shadows of much larger fourth dimensional, fifth dimensional, and sixth dimensional, seventh dimensional… tenth dimensional forms, so to speak. So you are only seeing a slice through these things. If you will start to extrapolate them into unfolding flowers, you will really get a bigger sense of the kind of dimensional resonance they represent. You’re just getting shadows on the ground.

Q2: But to be absorbed by the average person who is not into mathematical formulas, or whatever, is then just viewing them in one form or another being absorbed?

B: Yes. We would suggest that one particular strong methodology with which you can access this information is to play or, shall we say, project the images of the crop circles at high speeds, one after another, in front of a person’s eyes in the order in which they were created. Running though the entire sequence over and over again. And watch the different patterns that form in the animation.

Q: And who is creating them?

B: They are a mutable creation of many different dimensions of consciousness, including your own future, including your own past selves. Including alternate time track selves, including your collective consciousness, including nature consciousness, including extraterrestrial consciousness. There are many authors to these concepts; you are included in that authorship. You just don’t recognize yourselves yet in the picture.

Some of them have specific messages, some of them are more specifically tilted or biased in one direction or favored in one direction or another, but they are a co-creation of ALL the dimensions of consciousness that are intersecting in this space/time right now. Make sense?

Q: Yes, thank you.

B: Thank you.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   

you'll see some very spectacular ones which in no way were human made

It is all but impossible to tell which are made by human hands from these aerial pictures. Any design, literally any design can be made by a single person. It is not hard, it just takes some planning.

The only real way to tell is to examine the stalks up close, preferably in a lab as the legit crop circles show physical/chemical changes beyond just being pressed by a board.
edit on 8/8/2017 by scojak because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   

I did ask for the ones you though were NOT man made...

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   

As I said 'maybe they can't breath in our atmosphere'. Maybe even 'masks' can't cut it. Some atmospheres are too strong... look at us, we can't go to Mercury as it's too hot and we can't go to Jupiter as it's too windy!

If we could travel to other solar systems then I would think we would be able to go to Mercury and Jupiter.

This is perfect letters in a field which could only be done from above.

only be done from above?

I find it amazing that so many don't know how creative and artistic humans can be.

Look at some the sculptures created, Micheal Angelo's 'David' for instance.

That couldn't have been done with a human hand.

It amazing that its shown how these crops are created and how even the most complex forms are easily created using geometry and trigonometry.

We havn't even explored Antartica yet and that's on our planet.

Other than the last 100 years of exploration of Antarctica, yes there was a time when humans probably didn't know much about Antarctica.

Now, you can go on a tour as a tourist.

So how are you as a prankster going to make perfect lettering in a crop circle if you can't see what you're doing? Especially at night where ok you may have spotlights but you are still going to find it way to difficult

Its an amazing set of knowledge humanity has developed over many generations.

Its called math.

A few breaches of Mathematics will give one the knowledge how to create such shapes.

What I think is some disinfo agents are out there covering up the 'real' crop circles to throw us off seeking out what it all means.

Yes,

if you come across a field that has a massive blanket over it, you know the men in black from the cia have come to "cover it up"'

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Any idiot can claim they did it after the fact. Smart folks will state the pattern they intend to create and approximately where. Not a field obviously! but a county. The field can be video beforehand alongside a copy of that days newspaper verifying the date. The circle is made then the video is released.

This will prove beyond doubt the crop circle makers expertise and finally put to bed any "a.n.other" explanation.

Surely the arrogance of the circle makers must make them rise to this challenge ?

NB it HAS to be a complex circle.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

I did ask for the ones you though were NOT man made...

Out of those in the Op i'd say these ones are not man made:

1, 3, 7, 8, 9, 11 & 12.

Not sure: 2, 4, 5, 6 & 10 although 4 & 10 would have taken some time to do within the given time-frame of lets say 6 hours

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

I think you know full well what I meant when I said 'havn't explored Antarctica'. I mean its covered in ice so there's lots to discover yet

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Diabolical1972
You do know that they are computer generated programs that they use to make the crop circles right? These are all man made. Did you see the star wars maze one?

static.collegehumor.com.au...

That one is obviously man-made. I'm not doubting some are man-made but some are too intricate to have been made in 6 hours

How could you know that? Have you ever tried? have you ever talked with the groups that
have done them? Have you ever watched one being made? Just because you lack the ability to
do this does not mean it can't be done.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   

I don't pay attention to Crop Circles anymore, at least as proof that aliens have done it. They are to easily faked. It's the same with most modern UFO videos and Alien videos. To steal a line from Six Million Dollar Man "We have the technology" to fake them and make those fake very convincing so I've not paid much attention to anything for the last ten years. I think real evidence would be clear to see but these and almost 90 percent of modern UFO "evidence" isn't convincing enough for.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Fine Crop Circles , I think they are true modern art and created for the sake of art , the last one is spectacular.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Real possibility imo.

Maybe they don't want us to know about this:

originally posted by: cyberjedi
There is more to these cropcircles then aliens, the text below is a transcript regarding the circles,

Q: You’re linking harmonic resonance to the crop circles.

Q: There’s a mathematician now in England who’s taken the mathematic ratios of the geometric patterns…

Q: … of the circles and translated them into harmonic formulas.

B: Yes, yes. This is all part and parcel of what we are talking about in terms of these geometric resonance patterns in the crop circles, as you call them. You are actually seeing, in certain circumstances, shall we say, two dimensional cross-sections of many of the resonant patterns that this infinite particle takes to allow you to see formulas, that when they are translated into harmonics will actually be like keys that will unlock certain dimensional access.

Yes, you can use them that way; you can use them in a variety of ways. I would translate them into sound,

Q: And who is creating them?

B: They are a mutable creation of many different dimensions of consciousness, including your own future, including your own past selves. Including alternate time track selves, including your collective consciousness, including nature consciousness, including extraterrestrial consciousness. There are many authors to these concepts; you are included in that authorship. You just don’t recognize yourselves yet in the picture.

Some of them have specific messages, some of them are more specifically tilted or biased in one direction or favored in one direction or another, but they are a co-creation of ALL the dimensions of consciousness that are intersecting in this space/time right now. Make sense?

Been waiting for this. I'm not a musician or mathematician so no use me trying to work on this but so glad someone is. For me and due to both geological and design factors, crop circles and standing stones are connected.

I think, as much as anything else, the henges were aligned for their acoustics. And David played the secret chord.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

originally posted by: Diabolical1972
You do know that they are computer generated programs that they use to make the crop circles right? These are all man made. Did you see the star wars maze one?

static.collegehumor.com.au...

That one is obviously man-made. I'm not doubting some are man-made but some are too intricate to have been made in 6 hours

How could you know that? Have you ever tried? have you ever talked with the groups that
have done them? Have you ever watched one being made? Just because you lack the ability to
do this does not mean it can't be done.

A group of students from MIT attempted this some time back and it wasn't close to being possible in 4-6 hour period using boards & rope with other methods to attempt a single pattern.

Google it.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   

That's one common misconception about crop circles. The fact that people didn't see them before doesn't mean they appeared during one night.

One good example is the third photo from the opening post, this one:

Most people know only that final phase, but when it appeared (in 2004), at least one site had a photo from the previous day, this one:

In it we can see that they (whoever they might have been) made just the base lines on the first night and the "filled in the blanks" on the second night.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join