It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very Interesting Crop Circles 2017

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: 321equinox
This may have been mentioned already, but number 7, one of the more intricate ones, was commissioned by Mothership Glass, a bong making company in Bellingham, Washington. If you google, you will see that it's a replica of the Mothership logo. So yes, even the intricate ones can be produced by humans. They work in teams. I'm not saying they were all, always human made. Many when tested in the lab showed otherwise. But if you can see the plank marks, it's a pretty good sign they were produced by human means. 3, 4, 7, 9, 12, clearly show plank marks, 6 is just crappy and pathetic looking, and the rest are too blurry to tell.

number 7 human made in one night? Looks too perfect to me to be made in such a short time. To get the lettering round the clock would have taken many hours itself. It would be pretty difficult to do during daytime hours, let alone at night.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist
That one is obviously man-made. I'm not doubting some are man-made but some are too intricate to have been made in 6 hours

That's one common misconception about crop circles. The fact that people didn't see them before doesn't mean they appeared during one night.

One good example is the third photo from the opening post, this one:

Most people know only that final phase, but when it appeared (in 2004), at least one site had a photo from the previous day, this one:

In it we can see that they (whoever they might have been) made just the base lines on the first night and the "filled in the blanks" on the second night.

I guess that explains that one.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Azureblue
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Sadly, we cant put too much weight on all these designs being real. Some look fake to me when looking at the shadows, the length of some lines, alignment of things and the roundness of some circles.

Lucy Pringle warns that fakers are getting better and better at what they do.

I reckon the fakers are paid by state security et el, to fake crop formations so as to 'muddy the waters', provide means of discrediting and ridiculing people and to generally kill off interest in crop formations.

If the fakers were people who did it just to stick it to those they scorned and regarded as idiots, they would soon get sick of doing it and give it away.

I think this is what's happening TBH. Just like 'David Icke' gets ridiculed for his belief that the World is run by 'Shape Shifting reptiles' but that's all the media talk about, they don't talk about his other stuff which is a lot lets face it. he's done loads of research. Why do we need to watch 'Ancient Aliens' series on the History channel? Why isn't it on mainstream channels like BBC1, ITV etc..

Also i'd like to know why there's no actual real-time footage of these crop circles being made? I saw a video yesterday but it was speeded up x6.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy

Arcturians? Please tell me that you don't actually believe this.

The video was interesting nonetheless although the 'Arcturians' part should have been left out.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 07:39 AM
link   

I think you know full well what I meant when I said 'havn't explored Antarctica'.

Sorry,

But I only know what words mean, not what you want them mean.

I mean its covered in ice so there's lots to discover yet

OK,

So its covered in ice and there is a lot to discover is like saying we haven't even explored Antarctica yet and its in our planet.

again I am really sorry, how could I possible mistake what you were meant to say,

with all my psychic abilities, I should have known better

Please alert me the mods on me,

this behavior is unacceptable

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 08:03 AM
link   

"Pretty difficult" does not equate to impossible. People do "pretty difficult" stuff all the time.

You have been shown that this is a commissioned work featuring a corporate logo of a cannabis smoking accessory producer so unless you are going to suggest that Aliens are trying to tell us that they are into that sort of thing that leaves .....people done it. Doesn't it.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Ancient Aliens is probably not on mainstream channels because it is not a mainstream program.

Who is going to post 6 hours or more of footage showing these being made and would anyone want to sit through it all? Would you? What's wrong with the speeded up one (I suspect you mean the time lapse one)?

Honestly, how much more evidence do you need. Do bear in mind that there is no evidence that these circles were made by Aliens other than people who can't believe that people can be clever and resourceful and do impressive stuff.

I'm sure that David Icke has indeed done lots of research. He's still a scotch egg short of a picnic, though.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Some real good circles being made.
Check out that link above, has some good videos but all are under 8 hours long I'm afraid.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Which ones aren't human made?

This one I'm pretty sure is human made!!!

And this one too.....

edit on 9-8-2017 by OrionHunterX because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263

You have got to love Youtube, especially the comments. Thanks for posting these.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   

These crop circles are an old trick.
If an alien race has the technology to cross light years distances they surely can manage to make their trip more worthwhile than just to come here and press on some crops in the middle of the night.
If they want to send us a message why not just send it over radio waves? They wouldn't even have to make the trip here. That would be way more efficient...

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   

A close look at the blown out nodes, which needs to be done in person, might indicate which ones aren't man made, which I suspect is most. Nancy Talbot went into this a long time ago with MIT students who turned out to be insincere. They almost replicated the blown out nodes using microwave technology but they had to wear protective lead to avoid microwave poison and still didn't replicate the blown out nodes.

Unfortunately they rarely tell people which ones have blown out nodes and just show a lot of pictures so we argue around in circles.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: zacherystaylor

There is a website - cropcirclewisdom.com - which deals pretty well with all of Nancy Talbot's pseudo-science nonsense. I don't know how to get a link to work, but you can Google it.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   
these crop circles arent from aliens , they are from the inside of the earth
, projections from below

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82
these crop circles arent from aliens , they are from the inside of the earth
, projections from below

Whilst considering possible paranormal explanations other than aliens, for the purpose of looking at all angles; I did consider the idea of circles being a product of something below rather than above.

I was thinking of esoteric knowledge, Mother Nature, a collective consciousness..... I almost got somewhere but then I started thinking about curry.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Meinherzbrennt

If an alien race has the technology to cross light years distances they surely can manage to make their trip more worthwhile than just to come here and press on some crops in the middle of the night.
If they want to send us a message why not just send it over radio waves? They wouldn't even have to make the trip here. That would be way more efficient...

maybe they are transmitting from another planet or just outside our atmosphere.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
a reply to: 711117
Judging by the language you are choosing to employ on this occasion I feel I am fighting a battle which in your mind has only one outcome. As you can see from my quote above, I'm certainly not averse to a paranormal phenomena, that's why I'm here on ATS.

That said, in the name of congruity I will link a few pictures from the website which I believe are not:

- hilarious
- ridiculous
- nonsense
- retarded (sorry for the offense this word can cause, I am using it in the same vain as the poster to which I reply)

Blowingstone Hill
Levellers Logo
Intricate pattern work
Hungerford
Silbury Hill

Would you return the gesture and post me some photos of crop circles and possibly some background information or data that would suggest they are NOT man made? As previously discussed I think we should apply Occam's Razor (and common sense) hence why I ask for a bit of background or data to eliminate human input.

if you don't type like a middle aged white man on this forum you get called out for it; my bad lol. alt-right website

this is my point. those crop circles look extremely matted. you can tell people have been walking around them for long periods of time. picture it like a painting. the strokes (of flattened crops) are not even on any of those you showed me. the last one has the most even strokes of the bunch, but still not even enough

that's all I'm saying. you guys don't have to try to dive into my psyche because I said the ones they were showing off on their website looked retarded in comparison to the ones on this thread. it's pretty a simple statement I don't know why you're riled up

Look at the first image on the OP. If you have a keen eye for detail like myself (you'll be mad at that statement I already know) you'll see the flattened crops look more uniform in how they are pressed down, appearing to have perfect layers of circles that create a visual effect that reflects the light giving it a glowing look. none of the ones you posted have this effect

but I didn't even need to waste my time typing out all of this, because anyone with a keen eye for detail will be able to see the difference in detail and precision between the ones you linked me and the ones in the OP. If this is your best argument towards humans being the cause of this phenomenon, good luck

compare yours to these ones on google images 1st page:

img.purch.com...==

upload.wikimedia.org...

here's 1 that looks human made like the ones you showed me:

i.dailymail.co.uk...

and some more that seem legit:

tctechcrunch2011.files.wordpress.com...

lh3.googleusercontent.com...

phanthi.vn...

are you paying attention to my point about the light being reflected?

cdn.nanxiongnandi.com...

i don't need to post more. like I said, good luck

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Meinherzbrennt

this is noob thinking. a picture paints a thousand words

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: 321equinox
This may have been mentioned already, but number 7, one of the more intricate ones, was commissioned by Mothership Glass, a bong making company in Bellingham, Washington. If you google, you will see that it's a replica of the Mothership logo. So yes, even the intricate ones can be produced by humans. They work in teams. I'm not saying they were all, always human made. Many when tested in the lab showed otherwise. But if you can see the plank marks, it's a pretty good sign they were produced by human means. 3, 4, 7, 9, 12, clearly show plank marks, 6 is just crappy and pathetic looking, and the rest are too blurry to tell.

number 7 human made in one night? Looks too perfect to me to be made in such a short time. To get the lettering round the clock would have taken many hours itself. It would be pretty difficult to do during daytime hours, let alone at night.

To be fair, how would know unless you were an expert corn circle maker?

Personally I consider them all vandalism (unless done with the farmers permission) and those still making them are a bit sad .....

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Diabolical1972
You do know that they are computer generated programs that they use to make the crop circles right? These are all man made. Did you see the star wars maze one?

static.collegehumor.com.au...

That one is obviously man-made. I'm not doubting some are man-made but some are too intricate to have been made in 6 hours

So if a guy can't do it in 6 hours it has to be aliens?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join