It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very Interesting Crop Circles 2017

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: eManym
Isn't it just a couple of 70 year old guys with a board and some rope. No seriously, there are organizations that create these things. They plan it out on paper, then do the work. Takes them about half a night.

Ever seen the work the human circle makers construct ?
In broad daylight using everything they can it looks like poo.
Then they stand proudly after it's done and say "see
we make them all ". Since that's as far as most people will investigate
theyve done their job. However they look nothing like some
of the huge perfect circles we get sometimes.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: ADSE255
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

I believe these Aliens to be helpers of Human kind but can't land here due to the Atmosphere being one they can't adjust too.

The levels of pollution would be a good indication. So you seriously think there are actual advanced beings doing this? The patterns are fairly detailed I'd say, makes you wonder.

I believe 'some' are from other sources other than Humans and maybe like I say 'they' can't enter our atmosphere so try to communicate by other means
edit on CDTThu, 10 Aug 2017 11:02:37 -05000000003111x137x1 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Why would a group of people be going out creating these crop circles for sooo long? Over the last 15 years there's been quite a lot, wouldn't 'pranksters' have moved on long ago to do something else? Unless they were being paid a decent amount of cash to create this artform?? But then why not leave their signatures with the crop design?

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Everyone has an opinion, so take mine for what it's worth. The best video on this is this one:
Crop Circles: Real, Tangible, Alien Messages Analyzed by Maurice Osborn

The circlemakers is about the hard way of doing things without the cellular changes in the chaffe, of course.

At the end of the day, what is magic is ultimately technology, albeit far more advanced than known.

Energy moves in multiple dimensions higher than four and the formulas are based on square roots of pi. A simple example is the Carbon atom. Where does that sixth electron go? Believe me the Second Law still holds, but the number of dimensions do not. The transfer of material , including lifeforms, takes place with this knowledge and the technology to implement movement. The orbs are implementing dimensional kinetics (for lack of a better word). The process presents like a laser printer.

Regarding the MOD and Wiltshire, there is usually activity thereafter to either suppress or deceive the observers. The response is because of tracking the objects. I suspect the MOD knows a lot more about it.

Now, given human ingenuity, you can say a certain amount of the circles are manmade. If I were to guess< I would say 25-35% Anyway , do some research on the Crabwood Disc. As Maurice Osborne states, this should be on the front pages and top story in every media organization in the World. It's not, and not for all the reasons the uninitiated will ever understand.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Don't know if anyone has posted this video, if they have please forgive me, as I just came across this video and thought it interesting. This is a bol ufo or ball of light. The video is quick. Watch as one is joined by others.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Azureblue
Not sure what you mean here but if your suggesting that some do it just to stick it up people who accept most formations are made by 'ufos' for a sake of an appropriate term, then for how long could they continue to be motivated by 'Lets stick it up these xyz stupid people."

First of all, let me say that I think that, if some do it just to laugh at the people that think they are by Aliens, those are a small percentage.

It would seem to me that to make a passable home made crop formation would take considerable time, effort and resources to make a formation of such quality that many would accept as real.

Any less quality than passable and they would only make themselves look silly.

I agree, but I have seen badly done crop circles being considered as made by Aliens mostly because they are crop circles, some of the people that believe they are made by Aliens are unable to see them without that bias.

In any event, it would be difficult to remain motivated beyond 3-4 such events. By then they would have had their laugh, proven their point and lost motivation to do any more.

I also agree, but then other groups could appear, with the same motivation, in the same way new groups of "Aliens did it" believers appear every year.

If the claims that all or most formations are fake then a lot of motivation, energy, time and resources would need to be spent to continue making them, in one night, on a sustainable basis.

I also agree (although I don't call them fake, as that implies that there are two kinds, real and fake, and to me there is only on kind), but I think the motivation for most is the same motivation that makes a painter keep on painting even when he doesn't have enough money to eat, doing it for the art and nothing more.

Think of all walking around the surveying team would do in the crop. How might they conceal their tread marks? - by walking only where the crop was going to be layed over. But how would they know which part of the crop would be layed over until they had done at least some of the surveying?

Planing. Doing something like this is must be planed beforehand, so they can have a "choreography" of their movements to achieve the final result, like the mechanics on a Formula 1 team changing the 4 tyres in less than 3 seconds. In this case speed is not the most important, but walking on specific parts of the ground and, for those with more attention to the final result, the direction in which they move, so they can achieve that nice reflection effect that 711117 talked about.

How would they see the short stakes they had put into the crop on previous nights?

I don't understand why they would have to put stakes on the ground in one night and do the rest in a second attempt, why not make a partial drawing, like the case I posted on page 4?

How do they walk from the fence to the formation site without leaving tread marks in the crop?

All the crop circles I have seen have those tractor tracks across them, so that's easy, they just have to use one or two of those.

Where would they park their vehicles without being seen 5 nights a week.

First, the fact(?) that someone said that they would take two weeks doesn't mean other people would take that long, it sounds like that survey company does only how to do one thing, and that's not crop circles. Also, who says they need to park their cars somewhere they can't be seen? Why don't they just walk to the location? Most crop circles appear relatively close to villages.

its getting less plausiable all the time to my mind

And hypothetical Aliens that are not proven as existing with a hypothetical technology nobody knows are more plausible?

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrConspiracy
a reply to: ArMaP

That's fair but... what was the original purpose of creating the first (recorded) crop circles?

To mimic? To fool others?

From my research the first ones recorded (as hoaxes) were to mimic the "saucer nest" in Australia.

So, although they have become elaborate - their origin appears to be that of a "UFO/Alien" origin.

Exactly, and don't forget what some people think is the first recorded case, mentioned by DerBeobachter on page 1, the Mowing Devil. If these things were happening as far back as 1678 then it's not a new thing.

To me, it looks like they tried to recreate the original "saucer nest" and add something more, with each new circle trying to surpass the previous, and today we have these huge and complex circles, but they are just the evolution of that first (?) man-made circle.

Meanwhile, a possible non man-made like the "saucer nest" event is being ignored by those that say that crop circles are made by Aliens.

I wouldn't be surprised if the original "saucer nest" was really made by Aliens but, as it doesn't look impressive, the "Aliens did it" side ignores it.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Can somebody please tell us how many bushels of grain the aliens owe us?

Getting kind of dear.

Your Friend
Jenkinswasher

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   

First line TELLING us they are not man made first one is from 2012

Share Int Mag

This wasn't man made

Snow Circle

DOH it was !

Quite literally ONE man.

Snow Circle Artist

Aliens my A**.
edit on 10-8-2017 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 03:36 AM
link   
a reply to: UnderKingsPeak

But taking just one example the Mothership Bong logo one is, I think all would agree, definitely man made. It does not look like "poo", does it?

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Well that's the thing. It looks like this year is some kind of "training" year. It looks very much like any prolific (human) artists from say the 2012 region have moved on, or are only doing it in the capacity of "instructor" for some newer ones. No crazy designs yet which could be an indication no-one on the scene is actually ready to perform that (without messing it up). To cover this fact, they've possibly colluded with other international newbies to throw out a few dotted around in Italy and Holland to try and make it seem convincing as a whole. And some of the folks intertwined in what's going on this year do have a "history" with faking crop circles back in the 90's. Hell, maybe Banksy had people do it a few years ago, but sure doesn't seem the case this year

And if it's in any way shape or form aliens, or earth sentinels, plasma or just energy, or whatever, then it to is yet to really impress. That said, if it really was aliens, it should be able to do a crop circle that covers multiple fields in one night, right? That never happens either. But don't get me wrong, we have very good UFO activity in the UK, so I could never rule those guys out completely. But something isn't shining this year yet, and we're already past Aug 7th and late July in which there has been, for many years, some epic designs. If there's only some more circulars between now and the "usual" season close (which is only about 1-2 weeks from now) I'd say this year at least, it was 99% not aliens..!

The nights are getting longer now, so the real trickery of creating one with an epic design in the few hours darkness summer nights afford, has faded. The last couple weeks have been a bit of a washout here in the South UK, not very appealing ground conditions...for humans... Anyway I don't want to be completely negative, I enjoy it and I think there is something to it beyond the human element, find me at a crop circle and we'll talk aliens, but this year it's just not been quite so awe-inspiring as it had in the past. But the same way the earth naturally cools and heats, perhaps slow years are to be expected, and, being more prepared to spend time at the sites this year than previous years, the underwhelming nature is perhaps just personal.

It's good that people can enjoy them, and my own personal "quest for truth" shouldn't interfere with that. But even I can't help but feel a little guilt for the foreign tourists walking around them that are possibly being completely duped, and that more can't be done to make it a more genuine experience (or outright stop duping them). As I said before, there's something slightly heinous about it all even if people like tourists are happy to laugh about it as a joke. Every joke has some seriousness or truth behind it.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: markymint

They are not "fakes" of anything, it's just an art form. If people latch on to it and get all New Agey and woo-woo about it that's up to them.

You'm townies done unnerstand are cundry ways.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy
I live in Wiltshire.

Google on "Circlemakers".

It's not Aliens, it just isn't.

With computers and tech stuff they keep getting better and better. Compare early circles and modern ones and you can see them evolving into ever more complex patterns.

And please I hope no one starts going on about bent nodes and whatnot.

No one who is informed about "bent nodes" would ever refer to this incorrect phrase. The nodes near the ground of downed crop stalks in genuine crop circles are swollen and distorted. They are not bent. It is the stalk that is bent by its lower nodes being swollen, as opposed to stalks outside the crop circle, which display no swollen nodes. So I hope no one pretending to be knowledgeable about crop circle reearch will use such inaccurate terms.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: data5091

Looks like birds to me. Note how no-one on the ground reacts to them.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: micpsi

At the risk of being labelled by you as uninformed and pretending to be knowlegable, the simple reason is that's what happens when cereal crops are bent over and then continue to grow. I have a field of barley at the end of my garden and have tried this and that's exactly what happens when it continues to grow.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: micpsi

yep...

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Good thread and very interesting (and beautiful) images.

I don´t know if you´ve seen this debate thread but I thought some pretty astute points were made by Skyfloating about the subject:

Challenge Match: adjensen vs skyfloating - Crop Circles are a Man Made Hoax

Cheers

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Then why were the first crop circles not this intricate?
We can clearly see the evolution with the aid of computer tech over the decades in crop circles. Human evolution.

Aliens can only write us messages in corn? They can only flatten it instead of cutting it all halfway down or something more impressive?
They also can only flatten it in the same way as if people walked on it with boards????
They can't crush it straight down and pulverize it with much greater force, they can only apply similar force to a man walking on it with wood????

Has anyone produced a video of ufos over a field the day before crop circles?
Has anyone searched for some underground groups of crop circle makers that are seeking members?

So we have a planet with life all over it, technology, science, but designs in fields must come from life somewhere else?

Ugh, this crap keeps the ufo field firmly in the wu-wu lane.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: joelr
Then why were the first crop circles not this intricate?
We can clearly see the evolution with the aid of computer tech over the decades in crop circles. Human evolution.

Aliens can only write us messages in corn? They can only flatten it instead of cutting it all halfway down or something more impressive?
They also can only flatten it in the same way as if people walked on it with boards????
They can't crush it straight down and pulverize it with much greater force, they can only apply similar force to a man walking on it with wood????

Has anyone produced a video of ufos over a field the day before crop circles?
Has anyone searched for some underground groups of crop circle makers that are seeking members?

So we have a planet with life all over it, technology, science, but designs in fields must come from life somewhere else?

Ugh, this crap keeps the ufo field firmly in the wu-wu lane.

You are being ignorant.

These circles are made by a slew of different authors, alien intelligence is only one of them. Man cannot recreate the circles that have the grains bent in the way that they are bent, with holes in them indicating release of steam. If humans were to be present, they would be exposed to radioactivity, which would make it unsafe for humans, this is why humans never witness these things.

Aliens COULD communicate through a thousand different means, crop circles are one of their prefered methods.

If aliens were to land on times square tomorrow, civilization would collapse. America would nuke the # out of them. This reason, among others reasons, is why they communicate the way they do.

edit on 12-8-2017 by cyberjedi because: typo

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 02:30 AM
link   
a reply to: cyberjedi
Seriously anyone that thinks it's a natural phenomenon or aliens is needig a good shake..

Crop circle makers have came forward and explained how they do it.

Seriously why would Mog from Zog travel many light years ro bend some wheat .

News just in next NASA mission to have a garden roller

edit on 13-8-2017 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join