It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very Interesting Crop Circles 2017

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

A few years ago I began to think this incident (if real) was more likely to be a protest move by the mower and friends. Late 17th Century England was highly political and the nation was still divided after the Civil War. Half the population had risen up to overturn the aristocracy and there were dreams of fair pay and democracy in the air. Men like Gerrard Winstanley were publishing pamphlets to change property laws and bring equality to the land. He was an inspiration to Thomas Paine whose ideas, years later, became part of the US Constitution.

The mower might have returned at night (with others) and mowed the oats in full spite and knowledge that the landowner was highly superstitious. The reported red glow could have been the lantern light. The landowner would lose his crops by the way they were scythed and especially by the assumption of a Devil's curse upon them.

In that way it was the workers' mischievous rebuke against an exploitative landowner. The story could also be a cautionary parable against the greed of landowners as religious belief was still very strong amongst the working classes. The landowner may well have been less hostile to fair wages during the next harvest.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 03:12 AM
link   
a reply to: micpsi

Words are purely anecdotal without proven data. Can you link some sources or pictures to what you explain?

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Those are pretty cool, the artists are very talented.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky
That's a brilliant explanation. As they say 'up here for thinking, down there for dancing'.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   
This footage of a light at Milk Hill is incredible. Filmed in 1990, the farmer working the tractor was interviewed and he says he saw it. According to the website. It's really worth a watch if you are sceptical like me. I don't know what to think....

Worth a watch
edit on 13-8-2017 by and14263 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Here is a link with pictures of the 'blown nodes' and other plant anomalies. I cannot explain the blow nodes but all other node anomalies look like a result of the plant stretching towards the light after being crushed toward the ground.

The photos and reports are by one person and there are no other sources that I can see to back this up. I will search further and look into the blown nodes a bit more.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263

The main problem I have with these researches into the plant transformations on crop circles is that it looks like they always compare plants from crop circles with plants outside the crop circles, but they never tried to make a crop circle to see how it affects the plants, and that, to me, would be the most logical experiment they should do, as the results would show if the transformations in the plants are just the result of their being bent and stepped on during the night or of something more.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Cheers.

It's reasonable, isn't it? Workers were militant and badass during those times. Quakers, Diggers, Levellers etc.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   

I've seen it myself this summer and on previous grows. This summer a sunflower became unstaked (flopped onto the ground because it was tall and flimsy). 24 hours later it is craning at the neck to get back vertical. On closer inspection it is craning at the neck AND the base.

After watching the Mark Hill footage I want to believe but I'm struggling to.

Have you seen the Mark Hill footage? Kandinsky have you seen that footage ? Link above. What the hell do we make of that? Because that to me seems bizarre. Supposedly filmed on a VHS in 1990.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Damn my memory!! I skimmed it and mistook it for the Oliver's castle hoax because of the floating light orbs. They look similar with the Milk Hill example being less showy. Other than that, I've no idea if it's a fake or not and a (very) quick search didn't push me either way.

I'm almost 100% behind the 'man made' explanation for CCs. The residual doubts are down to Nick Redfern and his old mate Matthew Williams. Matt was one of the early circle makers and part of the designing team as well as going out to create them; a self-confessed creator. He told Nick that there were several times when they heard weird sounds in the crops and saw lights moving through the corn. Presences too lol. Naturally, you'll think they were seeing each other's torches/headlamps and he was insistent they knew where they all were. There was apparently a frequency of weird experiences that was acknowledged by the circle making community back in the 90s.

There's an interview with Williams about this somewhere and I tend to take him at face value. There's also a very funny video of Williams and Albert Budden which is too sweary to link.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 05:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
I've seen it myself this summer and on previous grows. This summer a sunflower became unstaked (flopped onto the ground because it was tall and flimsy). 24 hours later it is craning at the neck to get back vertical. On closer inspection it is craning at the neck AND the base.

Sorry, I don't understand what you mean by "craning", could you rephrase it? Sometimes the fact that English is not my language shows. Thanks in advance.

Have you seen the Mark Hill footage?

I did but forgot to comment. Unfortunately, it could be any thing, from something floating in the wind to an unknown entity. But I think if those flying lights are as common as they appear to be on those fields then they should be known by the people that work in those fields all their life. Also, the story of the farmer confirming the sight, with no real reference to his statement, could have been created to make the story more credible.

Interesting video, but not enough information.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 06:26 AM
link   
I agree about the lack of quotes from the farmer.

When I say 'craning' I mean sort of 'bending' back up towards the light. If you crane your neck or head, you stretch your neck in a particular direction in order to see or hear something better.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Thanks.

So it was trying to growing vertically again, is that it? How did it look on the bent area?

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 07:33 AM
link   
A bit like this here.

Yes, you get the drift.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: joelr
Then why were the first crop circles not this intricate?
We can clearly see the evolution with the aid of computer tech over the decades in crop circles. Human evolution.

Aliens can only write us messages in corn? They can only flatten it instead of cutting it all halfway down or something more impressive?
They also can only flatten it in the same way as if people walked on it with boards????
They can't crush it straight down and pulverize it with much greater force, they can only apply similar force to a man walking on it with wood????

Has anyone produced a video of ufos over a field the day before crop circles?
Has anyone searched for some underground groups of crop circle makers that are seeking members?

So we have a planet with life all over it, technology, science, but designs in fields must come from life somewhere else?

Ugh, this crap keeps the ufo field firmly in the wu-wu lane.

Actually in my other thread on this with the video which has 'Francine' talking about crop circles, there is one where there's a design only half way into the crop so none of the croops are bent... go watch the video.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

I think it has been pointed out to you by a Mod that this site's T&C's state that if you are going to post a video you should also give some details as not everyone has, in this case, 48 minutes to spare watching it (and no, I really don't).

I have repeatedly asked that someone do this and got called a "troll" for my trouble.

So, rather than saying, again, "go watch the video" and as you posted it could you please summarise it? Thank you.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist
Actually in my other thread on this with the video which has 'Francine' talking about crop circles, there is one where there's a design only half way into the crop so none of the croops are bent... go watch the video.

That shows that you should have posted that video in this thread and not create a new one, but I digress...

Which crop circle are you talking about, this one?

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

That shows that you should have posted that video in this thread and not create a new one, but I digress...

Which crop circle are you talking about, this one?

Yes that one and I guess i should have posted the video in this thread, i just thought most who posted in this thread had left it alone and wouldn't see it.
edit on CDTMon, 14 Aug 2017 11:06:32 -05000000003111x132x1 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Very cool, for sure not man made.
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Very interesting. a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join