It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hermitage Capital Founder Testifies That Fusion GPS Worked For Russian Government

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

They're also the same ones who Dana Rohrabacher and aide Paul Behrends were working with. And Behrends was apparently taking former Democratic Representative Ron Dellums around the Hill making introductions with who knows how many politicians.

Russians Who Met With Trump Jr Also Met With Rohrabacher

Fusion GPS, which from the sounds of it is mainly just Glenn Simpson and people he contracts as needed, had been working with the Magnitsky-smear crew for some time.

What's happening here is pretty simple: Trump supporters are trying to deflect from Don Jr et al's meeting with this bunch, fully expecting to receive documents from the Kremlin, by trying to tie the dossier to the Kremlin and to Clinton. So far there's been no evidence that Christopher Steele, who was contracted by Fusion GPS (or rather his firm, Orbis something or another), was complicit in a Kremlin disinfo campaign to generate the dossier or that such a campaign actually existed.

There's also no evidence that I've seen that the Clinton campaign or Hillary Clinton herself, had anything to do with funding the compilation of the dossier.

And as you've noted, Fusion GPS was contracted through a US law firm (Baker Hostetler) to dig up dirt on Browder, not by Veselnitskaya.

What they fail to realize in their eagerness is that what Browder's testimony does do is further substantiate the role of Veselnitskaya as a Kremlin agent and while there's been nothing to directly tie the Clinton campaign to Veselnitskaya, Kremlin agent, it's now common knowledge that Donald J Trump, Paul Manafort and Jared Kushner all met with Veselnitskaya — and from the email, they all knew exactly what she was.

This could only been seen as somehow exculpatory of those three to people who are particularly deluded.

link   
a reply to: xuenchen

So the investigations into the Russia collusion are going to look into this and file appropriate charges after getting the testimony of everyone involved. Right?

Or since its not hyper focussed on Trump its cool I guess. Impunity and all.

It is a major political scandal, oooh, and we need to have careful tact and consideration about who it is we actually hate with an unhealthy passion.

Some can do no wrong. Others are not human.

EDIT TO ADD:
The DNC and every major democrat OR REPUBLICAN who paid any amount of value to a foreign entity's intelligence apparatus for services in a political race for our highest office are operating on VERY thin ice now.

Are you fracking kidding me?

They violated the hatch act, Fusion was already in violation of the foreign agent registration act, doing any business with them was also against the law two fold that way.

This is nearing treasonous levels of dangerous BS.

The media is guilty of sedition.

The clinton Campaign for inciting a Riot.

The NUMEROUS violations of election rules like debate questions being leaked, (rigging an election) events being forcefully blocked with voter intimidation and suppression gangs.

Targeted abuse of power against a presidential candidate by standing federal officers.

Leaking of classified information both dangerous and damaging to the country. Pissing it away.

The whole wasserman FIASCO. The banned IT staffers from Pakistan whom she employed and may have possibly compromised HIGHLY sensitive governmental infrastructure.

The list goes on. The point is. F them.

edit on 7 30 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

link   

Actually I asked you. You did say "law firm". I could swear I've seen threads around here about how that law firm was DNC hatchetmen. I havent been keeping a file gong on this, just browsing threads (headlines mostly ever since Fusion GPS first came out in the news) and bookmarking some on occasion.

Or did that law group collude with Russian operatives to the tune of paying what millions, they did that out of the 'kindness of their hearts'?

I did see an article with photos about that hot chick whatever her long name is in the middle of all this was out holding feminist or whatever signs at a Hillary rally (in Chicago I think it was).

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I take it those are Republican's you're talking about?

As long as you buy into this longest con that the RNC & DNC from the top are actually any different then I suppose that would help push the DNC's tale here.

To the illuminated, more evidence that the DNC & RNC are but the right & left hands of the same Corporatocracy body (just like the MSM, MIC, IC etc).

DARK ELECTIONEERING: How the DNC-MSM-RNC Work Together In Lockstep To Subvert The Nation

How much you wanna bet that the timelines of all those out in the open daily news stories that the RNC was going to every length beyond the pale to stop Trump from being the nominee...

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I could swear I've seen threads around here about how that law firm was DNC hatchetmen

According to Wikipedia they have represented the William J Clinton Foundation's HIV/AIDS initiative since 2003 but they're a multi-billion dollar firm with about a thousand lawyers (and thousands more paralegals, etc) who have a pretty extensive and varied client list which includes:

ABC, Inc.
Airbus S.A.S.
Bayer
Cardinal Health, Inc.
CNL Financial Group
Colgate-Palmolive Co.
Corning
Electronic Data Systems
The E.W. Scripps Co.
ExxonMobil
Thermo Fisher Scientific
Ford
Gruner + Jahr
Hospital Corporation of America
Hyatt
IBM
KeyCorp
KLM
Microsoft Corp.
Schlumberger
Sprint Nextel
State Farm
Progressive Corp.
Trammell Crow Co.
Verizon
Wachovia

Oh look! ExxonMobil? *Clearly* they are Rex Tillerson's "henchmen!"

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Interesting...

Who Paid For the Trump Dossier? Dems Will Do Anything To Keep You From Finding Out

The schmuck who runs Fusion GPS said he would testify ONLY if no one asked him who wanted / paid for the dossier. Republicans said no and Democrats are falling all over themselves trying to give him what he wants.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 11:42 PM
link   

AND

Photos suggest Veselnitskaya is Deep State anti-Trump operative
edit on 29-7-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Well said.

it's now common knowledge that Donald J Trump, Paul Manafort and Jared Kushner all met with Veselnitskaya — and from the email, they all knew exactly what she was.

They not only knew what she was, but they also knew what they were expecting to receive from her (damaging info to Clinton).

That is proof of intent. Not sure what that will mean down the road, but we have recently learned how important intent is.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Actually I asked you. You did say "law firm". I could swear I've seen threads around here about how that law firm was DNC hatchetmen. I havent been keeping a file gong on this, just browsing threads (headlines mostly ever since Fusion GPS first came out in the news) and bookmarking some on occasion.

Hit the "gong" and show us what you have.

Or did that law group collude with Russian operatives to the tune of paying what millions, they did that out of the 'kindness of their hearts'?

That doesn't make much sense. Can you rephrase that?

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Only a few corps like Google missing from that list and you'd have the who's who list of the Technocrat elitists, the same ones down there nestled in California with Hollyweird (the 'Fountain of Youth Society' as I like to call them), helping to fund the SJW movement (to the tune of billions of dollars before even getting into the Ford Foundation eugenicists) which is of course the ultimate utterly genius distraction from the Technocrat's objectives (techno immortality etc), all of whom were rabidly anti-Trump, which to me makes perfect sense (factoring in the implications of the AGI Manhattan Project) but to those whose frameworks of reality center only around the stuff that gets talked about in the MSM everyday would never even contemplate such dynamics while would be be left scratching their heads at me.

GG

edit on 29-7-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 11:54 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 11:57 PM
link   

I take it those are Republican's you're talking about?

Actually, I mentioned both Republicans and Democrats. Ron Dellums served 13 terms as a Democratic representative and was mayor of Oakland I believe?

Not that it matters all that much because where you're thinking is really screwed up here — like most Trump supporters — is that while you'll readily announce that the Republicans and Democrats are two sides of the same coin, you can't bring yourself to face the reality that Donald J Trump isn't any different and is in fact, as politicians go, he's worse than most of them.

I can't think of a more brazen crony in recent history.

I don't have any problem with Democrats going down for anything they've done. I'm not a "supporter" of any politician and I'm sure as hell not emotionally invested in them. Can you say the same about yourself and Trump? Or did somebody finally shove the right flavor of kool-aid in your hand? Is that all it takes? Some nationalist rhetoric, disingenuous yammering about "globalists" and a little "you're the best crowd" crap?

How about the reality of what Trump is actually doing?

You claim to be "Illuminated" (and infer that others aren't) because you're capable of seeing corruption in both political parties but don't you think maybe you've got some blinders on when it comes to Trump?

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I wonder if it may be a Ukrainian Russian who is working with Nulands neo-con gang ?

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 12:02 AM
link   

That's as deep as your file "gongs"?

One youtube video and a link to infowars??

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Is the information contestable? No. SO deflector screens to maximum!

This is some serious isht. These are some pretty monstrous allegations being verified with increasing evidence.

You have no idea what may come.

edit on 7 30 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 12:08 AM
link   

The DNC+RNC+MSM+IC+Technocrat's+SJW's etc all LOATHE him. He's triggered them all into devouring themselves like no other force in 'human history'. And it's been fun / funny to watch to boot.

Sounds pretty good on paper so far.

I know, I know, you'll call him a "Globalist" with a totally distorted definition for the discussion (and you just have to know it).

So what else?

Do I support every move, every position, etc etc? Hell no. But the majority that people freak out about (which is everything including how he has his steaks, and his ice cream) aren't really the stuff I make the biggest scores about.

For me traditionally some of the utmost are Disaster Capitalist's (those who position their portfolio's to reap rewards when the 'world blows up' and then make it happen), and Military Imperialism (both of them which tend to go together "LIKE THIS").

Well I've challenged you guys to show me the disaster capitalist portfolio and have yet to see it nor notice any indicators in my own travels.

And the military imperialism thing, that is an interesting thing given what the dude inherited and how he's handled things. The Neocon war sabre BS in NK I'm not fan of and have already spoken out extensively about that, which by the way if it's merely sabre rattling to push tough negotiations then in the end isn't so bad (as negotiating deals is supposed to be his thingie). And then the Syria scene, well making the CIA cut off ObamaHillary's treasonous war criminal traitor Al Qaeda funding / arming operation there... even factoring in some other alarming things like the 'Orb" I'd say we're mostly at a real decent position on a plus / minus scale.

Oh, another is the War On Drugs, and I'm very pissed about the appearance of that scene so far (which I have spoken to). Very anxious to see what he does with Sessions who is apparently on his Hit List BTW. Note that the War On Drugs is the industry of the CIA, which means there is a way to handle it which doesn't serve them (meaning seeing them go after Trump as they did / are only looks better to me on paper).

A lot of this stuff really have to see how it plays out. You guys are bent on politically assassinating him well in advance you always were.

edit on 30-7-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

Is the information contestable? No. SO deflector screens to maximum!

This is some serious isht. These are some pretty monstrous allegations being verified with increasing evidence.

You have no idea what may come.

You're right. I have no idea what may come. But you seem to have some verified evidence of monstrous allegations.

Please share.

What evidence do you have and what allegations have been proven?

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 12:09 AM
link   

"Hollyweird?"

Who is more "Hollyweird" than Steve Mnuchin? Technocrats? Have you been sleeping on Peter Thiel and Palantir? Do you know how Robert Mercer has made his billions? It wasn't with an abacus.

Do you know how many elite law firms have represented and do represent Microsoft? What about your initial claim about them being "DNC henchmen?" Moving the goal posts on that one?

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 12:11 AM
link   

I SAID that I HAVENT been keeping a file, hardly more than making mental notes browsing thread headlines (ever since I wrapped up my It Came From The Internet series).

This isn't my job, I dont even make $15 a year doing this let alone $15,000 per month as many of the anti-Trump persuasion do.

So quit being a chump and actually deal with the contents that I did go to the trouble to dig up for you.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 12:12 AM
link   

True or False: Silicon Valley was all in against Trump during the campaigns?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join