It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hermitage Capital Founder Testifies That Fusion GPS Worked For Russian Government

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   

A few weeks ago we wrote a post entitled "How Hermitage Capital, Ziff Brothers And The Clinton Global Initiative Prompted The Trump Jr. Meeting." To make a long story short, there is a long-standing feud between the founder of Hermitage Capital, William Browder, and the now infamous Russian lawyer, Natalia Veselnitskaya, who met with Trump Jr. last summer. Browder, on the one hand, lobbied in favor of the Magnitsky Act after being expelled from Russia under controversial circumstances while Veselnitskaya has made it her life's mission to repeal the Magnitsky Act.

So, when Democrats decided to haul Browder before the Senate Judiciary Committee yesterday, they likely expected the anti-Russian witness to confirm that Russian intelligence was behind the Summer 2016 meeting between Veselnitskaya and Trump Jr. and that the meeting really had nothing to do with the Magnitsky Act but rather was a carefully-plotted, nefarious attempt to collude with the Trump campaign to steal the 2016 election from Hillary Clinton.

Unfortunately, at least for the Dems, he failed to deliver. In fact, Browder delivered the exact opposite message from what the Democrats had hoped for as he confirmed that the Trump Jr. meeting was entirely linked to Veselnitskaya's life mission of repealing the Magnitsky Act.

So Congress hears what is probably the real thing about "Russians" and that fake-famous "dossier" about Trump.

Looks like the phony "Russian" narrative is crumbling like stale bread.

Hermitage Capital Founder Testifies That Fusion GPS (Trump Dossier Creator) Worked For Russian Government

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Watching the MSM narrative continue to fall on its face is freaking priceless!!!

I look forward to seeing how this shall attempt to be spun!

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   
So they dangled the carrot of "incriminating information about Hillary" because they knew it was the only way the Trump campaign would actually agree to meet with them?

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Nice find, can't wait to see how the leftist liberals spin this, lol.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dudemo5
So they dangled the carrot of "incriminating information about Hillary" because they knew it was the only way the Trump campaign would actually agree to meet with them?

elaborate ?

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   
WTF when Lindsey starts grasping at straws at the end. 'If DTJ loved the idea of the meeting, then there must have been follow up meetings.'

What's that saying again?

'Catfish me once, shame on you. Catfish me twice, that's when the good information comes out?'

It's mildly embarrasing to watch elected officials play Keystone Cops. At least hire someone to write logical interview questions for you.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
Nice find, can't wait to see how the leftist liberals spin this, lol.

I would like to see them try myself, but they can't.
Wait...what's that sound I hear?......crickets chirping.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I'll speak for them..

"... still under investigation, OK?"

#Russiabad #Russiahate #Russiakeepsmeupatnight

link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
I'll speak for them..

"... still under investigation, OK?"

#Russiabad #Russiahate #Russiakeepsmeupatnight
If that helps, lol.

link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

elaborate ?

What the hell do you mean elaborate? Per the email chain we've all read from Trump Jr., The Russians were offering incriminating information on Hillary. That's how they got Junior's attention. I guess they figured he wouldn't meet with them if they just said the meeting was about adoption? Precisely why would they think that?
edit on 29-7-2017 by Dudemo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

That's the only deflection they have. It's their go-to move when all else fails.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   

elaborate ?

What the hell do you mean elaborate? Per the email chain we've all read from Trump Jr., The Russians were offering incriminating information on Hillary. That's how they got Junior's attention. I guess they figured he wouldn't meet with them if they just said the meeting was about adoption? Precisely why would they think that?

Two words......Opposition Research.
End of story.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

elaborate ?

Two words......Opposition Research.
End of story.

I did not ask any question that can be satisfactorily answered with your "two words."
edit on 29-7-2017 by Dudemo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 10:47 PM
link   
There is a lot of context that is not being presented here, but let's just add that FusionGPS was not hired by the Russian government. They were contracted by a US law firm.

Those Russians that are knee deep in this Magnitsky issue, as well as the Prevezon case, are the same ones that met with Trump Jr...offering information damaging to Hillary.

There is a degree of separation from FusionGPS and the Russian government, which is why this has not been addressed over the year since Browder had made his complaint to the House, and there is an even bigger degree of separation from the Dems/Hillary campaign that hired FusionGPS to do opposition research for them.

Even if FusionGPS is found to be a foreign agent, there is no liability that can be placed on the Dems/Left because it was not disclosed by FusionGPS before their services were requested.

Trump Jr and friends on the other hand, they jumped right in to the snake pit.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Um didn't Jr. merely go to check out what this supposed "damaging info" was about, and leave empty handed, while Fusion GPS was set to task by the DNC to cooking up the dossier (supposedly with official foreign intel) alongside other shady dealings such as this meeting that included actual foreign 'whoevers'?

And in you book that makes Jr. the traitor and DNC the good guys?

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Even if FusionGPS is found to be a foreign agent, there is no liability that can be placed on the Dems/Left because it was not disclosed by FusionGPS before their services were requested.

Trump Jr and friends on the other hand, they jumped right in to the snake pit.

Bingo.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Um didn't Jr. merely go to check out what this supposed "damaging info" was about, and leave empty handed

He did, with Trump campaign heads and they met with the very people FusionGPS is accused of working for. When FusionGPS were actually hired by a US law firm.

You don't see any red flags?

while Fusion GPS was set to task by the DNC to cooking up the dossier (supposedly with official foreign intel) alongside other shady dealings such as this meeting that included actual foreign 'whoevers'?

I have not seen anything saying the DNC requested the dossier be "cooked up".

And in you book that makes Jr. the traitor and DNC the good guys?

I said nothing about anyone being a traitor.

Don't make # up.
edit on 29-7-2017 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 11:18 PM
link   

It wasn't a DNC connected group that hired Fusion to bring forth Russian 'dossier' data's and Russian 'officials' to try to screw Trump?

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

It wasn't a DNC connected group that hired Fusion to bring forth Russian 'dossier' data's and Russian 'officials' to try to screw Trump?

I don't know.

Can you please provide the evidence that proves that?

I'm open to such evidence.

Surely you can provide that evidence if you are willing to make such definitive statements.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Then it can only be one of two people .....Trump himself or Putin ...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join