It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hermitage Capital Founder Testifies That Fusion GPS Worked For Russian Government

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   
A firm works for whole ever pays them.
They are not political. This is so stupid. Possibly the weakest researched conspiracy theory to ever cross these boards.

is based in Washington, DC and provides premium research, strategic intelligence, and due diligence services to corporations, law firms, and investors worldwide. We offer a cross-disciplinary approach with expertise in media, politics, regulation, national security, and global markets.

Fusion GPS

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

No need to spin any of this. It's all falling into place like a giant puzzle.

What's funny ( and sad at the same time) is watching this crew flounder in trying to make this nothing. The desperation for nothingness is palpable. The fear that it is something radiates off these pages.
It's really kind of sad but you know...actions have consequences.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Lol, they are not political?

Did you really say that?

Youre right. Theres nothing to worry about. The fact that they are Russian intelligence contractors is of no concern.

edit on 7 30 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Nope chains.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Yes I really did. Which word confused you?

They work world wide and are not a political group.
Doesn't really matter what you believe.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   

And if you did ANY KIND of real research you'll see that they have had customers from every continent. Oh but that's out of the narrative that suits your agenda isn't it?

You're very funny.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   

No wonder millions voted for Clinton !!

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   

So they can have customers from other places.

That doesnt negate what I said.

You cant type longer than a few spam posts at a time, so I will not ask you for which point I made that you think is wrong. You cant get past 2 or 3 sentences, EVER. No sources, no content, nothing. Just spam. That should be your name: SpazticSpammer

So

I will not ask you to validate your argument with actual content.

What I will do is ignore a trollish little girl after telling her that if she cant prove me wrong, then my argument stands, my evidence is good, and her reasoning is flawed.

Say what you will, but you got less than nothing.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   

You cant type longer than a few spam posts at a time, so I will not ask you for which point I made that you think is wrong.

You're really funny.
And it's all wrong .
Lol.
I don't need to waste my time providing info you'll just ignore anyway.
That's hysterical you'd even bring it up.
Dude I'm completely well informed. I consume massive amounts of information AND in not gullible like many trump supporters seem to be.
Your opinion of what I know or what you think I know is completely irrelevant.
I'm not out to change minds. Especially where I feel change is impossible.

When this presidency is in the toilet ill be saying told ya so.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Yup.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Well then. Absolutely no point mentioned. I guess you take everything I say as true.

You have demonstrated your vast skill and scholarly study.

Yes.

I get it though. When you arent talented, dont work to develop skill, thats all you can do.

Make people like you seem like spaztic spammers.

Check, and thank you.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Many jealous people are still very bitter over the Clinton debacle.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
A firm works for whole ever pays them.
They are not political. This is so stupid. Possibly the weakest researched conspiracy theory to ever cross these boards.

is based in Washington, DC and provides premium research, strategic intelligence, and due diligence services to corporations, law firms, and investors worldwide. We offer a cross-disciplinary approach with expertise in media, politics, regulation, national security, and global markets.

Fusion GPS

Who founded the company? Who did they work for before founding the company?

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
So Congress hears what is probably the real thing about "Russians" and that fake-famous "dossier" about Trump.

Looks like the phony "Russian" narrative is crumbling like stale bread.

The dossier has not been taken seriously for a long time, except by a few. I read it back in December, but there were a lot of warnings, even in liberal circles, not to take it seriously. Its credibility wasn't even taken seriously by the FBI unless they were able to corroborate facts in the dossier with another source. News outlets (even CNN) took care to report that the sources for their Russian stories did not include the dossier.

Even so, I believe the FBI did put Steele on their payroll for a while, and John McCain took the dossier seriously.

However, there is still a lot about the Russian narrative that is important to consider, it is well-known that Russia intervened in the U.S. election with the goal of helping get Trump elected. This included leaking documents through Wikileaks on his political opponents and spreading fake news, including Pizzagate. This fake news about Trump's political opponents was promoted by bots and written by Russian bloggers.

As for Trump working hand-in-hand with Russia, it sounds more like Russia was taking the initiative and Trump and his team got caught up in it. Even so, Trump Jr.'s e-mails show that he was completely willing to make a deal to get information about Clinton from the Russian government and Donald Trump's statement during the campaign calling for Russia to hack Hillary Clinton's e-mails show that he was willing to work with Russia, as well.

The word in the intelligence committee is that the Russians will be back to interfere in our election processes again in the future. This is something to take seriously and a matter of national security.
edit on 30pmSun, 30 Jul 2017 19:11:07 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

Trump's "Team" was GATHERING intel, not chomping on dangling carrots.

People are still not understanding the strategy.

edit on Jul-30-2017 by xuenchen because: behindthescenes

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake

originally posted by: xuenchen
So Congress hears what is probably the real thing about "Russians" and that fake-famous "dossier" about Trump.

Looks like the phony "Russian" narrative is crumbling like stale bread.

The dossier has not been taken seriously for a long time, except by a few. I read it back in December, but there were a lot of warnings, even in liberal circles, not to take it seriously. Its credibility wasn't even taken seriously by the FBI unless they were able to corroborate facts in the dossier with another source. News outlets (even CNN) took care to report that the sources for their Russian stories did not include the dossier.

Even so, I believe the FBI did put Steele on their payroll for a while, and John McCain took the dossier seriously.

However, there is still a lot about the Russian narrative that is important to consider, it is well-known that Russia intervened in the U.S. election with the goal of helping get Trump elected. This included leaking documents through Wikileaks on his political opponents and spreading fake news, including Pizzagate. This fake news about Trump's political opponents was promoted by bots and written by Russian bloggers.

As for Trump working hand-in-hand with Russia, it sounds more like Russia was taking the initiative and Trump and his team got caught up in it. Even so, Trump Jr.'s e-mails show that he was completely willing to make a deal to get information about Clinton from the Russian government and Donald Trump's statement during the campaign calling for Russia to hack Hillary Clinton's e-mails show that he was willing to work with Russia, as well.

The word in the intelligence committee is that the Russians will be back to interfere in our election processes again in the future. This is something to take seriously and a matter of national security.

What deal are you talking about?

Trump did not call for Russia to hack anything. I'm not gonna link anything about that because you should know this.

I guess the 755 diplomats putin just expelled is more proof of collusion.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   

You're mistaken that I take anything you say....period.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I'm sure they are. I don't look back. Nothing there but the past and the past can't be changed.
So I'm looking forward thank you.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   

And Damn Proud of it I suppose.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   

So you just wanted to respond to say you dont give me the time of day. Alright.

Hey, its your time.

I would rather make one good post that expresses my ideas and is concise insead of many random posts that most dont see the context to thanks to their brevity.

But again, your time to waste.

Thanks for responding though.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join