It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hermitage Capital Founder Testifies That Fusion GPS Worked For Russian Government

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I SAID that I HAVENT been keeping a file, hardly more than making mental notes browsing thread headlines (ever since I wrapped up my It Came From The Internet series).

I now notice that. My bad and apologies.

But the fact remains that you inform yourself through youtube and infowars nonsense.

I remember that series. It was just as poorly informed.

This isn't my job, I dont even make $15 a year doing this let alone $15,000 per month as many of the anti-Trump persuasion do.

I'd ask you to prove that claim, but I know you're just talking out of your ass.

So quit being a chump and actually deal with the contents that I did go to the trouble to dig up for you.

You went through the trouble to find one yt video and one link to an infowars pile of crap, and expect me to deal with it?

No wonder you don't make $15, let alone $15k.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

What evidence do you have and what allegations have been proven?

1, You do realise that evidence and PROOF are two separate things right?

2, Allegations arent proven. They are made, then dismissed as FALSE or VERIFIED to be true.

Everyone tells us to wait and see, (if they can invent or find something to sink Trump).

So wait and see. Right.

OR if you wanted VERIFIED evidence that you can actually contest or detract from you could have just skimmed my post before where I made a list off the top of my head as I too dont keep a file. No one does you weirdo.

edit on 7 30 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Okay, now you're just being a pest trying to bait me into tooting my own horn so you can then assert I'm all ego. But yeah never did see you debunk or even weaken any one of the many pieces that went into that. My sig there are the capstone you better get to work if you have a leg to stand on.

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

You'll dismiss that piece for being on Infowars and think that makes you look good when you cant even tackle the info in it. Oh, and completely dodge the video. LOL

Pathetic. Now go ahead and get the last word with some derail BS as you always do. Your goal of wasting my time I will not fall for as my time actually matters.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

So you can't prove what you said.

That's fine.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 12:29 AM
link   

LOL

And you cant contest what has been offered. SO our argument stands. Thats how it works.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 12:37 AM
link   

I don't know what definition of "globalist" you have worked out that doesn't include Trump but please feel free to share it with us so we "un-Illuminated" who don't trawl YouTube videos can understand too.

You do realize that he's got Kissinger advising him still right? That one of his first acts as President was to rush to Saudi Arabia to kiss rings as he's simultaneously dumping as much fuel as possible on the terrorism fear mongering that you would otherwise be excoriating as the manipulation of "disaster capitalists?"

That he's all about lining the pockets of defense contractors with expansive military spending? But that's all as a deterrent right? Not typical right-wing feeding of the military industrial complex? You actually buy that? It's always a "deterrent." I thought you'd have been disabused of that when he launched his own "shock and awe" campaign within the first few months of being in office.

If it was anyone else, once again, you'd be going on about "disaster capitalism."

And here's another thought for you: "disaster capitalism" doesn't necessarily require foreign meltdowns and military intervention. You just have to break something and reap a profit out of doing it. Right? Have you been following Trump's economic appointments at all?

You know that Mnuchin was behind the group of investors that included George Soros, Michael Dell and John Paulson to buy up the remains of IndyMac and form a new bank — OneWest — so that they could reap huge profits from foreclosing on tens of thousands of mortgages, apparently using all sorts of unsavory, unethical and illegal tactics.

And speaking of John Paulson — major Trump supporter — who has ever profited more faster from betting on a collapse in financial history? He made like $5 billion in a single year on CDSes.

This administration has appointed bankster after bankster. They've replaced regulators with lawyers who have made fortunes helping banksters skirt regulations and not surprisingly, they're not out to close loopholes or tighten regulation. What they're doing is gutting as much regulation as they can and laying the groundwork for another massive collapse.

Who will benefit from that?

Wasn't Malpass up for some appointment? He was the chief economist for Bear Stearns who kept telling people the subprime market wasn't a cause for concern as he ran that ship aground.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Okay, now you're just being a pest trying to bait me into tooting my own horn so you can then assert I'm all ego.

No. I want you to back-up what you say. Either you can or you cannot.

Your ego is already well known. No assertion is needed.

But yeah never did see you debunk or even weaken any one of the many pieces that went into that. My sig there are the capstone you better get to work if you have a leg to stand on.

See! You even advertise your own ego.

That was easy.

You'll dismiss that piece for being on Infowars and think that makes you look good when you cant even tackle the info in it. Oh, and completely dodge the video. LOL

Look good?

What are you talking about? Are you concerned about ego?

I couldn't care less about that. What I want is real evidence. What you provide is rubbish...nutter garbage that should be dismissed for the trash it is. You believe in the nonsense that people like Project Veritas push.

That's why your threads are garbage.

Pathetic. Now go ahead and get the last word with some derail BS as you always do. Your goal of wasting my time I will not fall for as my time actually matters.

I get the last word because your cannot defend your bull#.

Do you ever look at what you are posting with any sense of humility or shame?

I'd be ashamed, because it's bull#.

I've never seen more propaganda-riddled nonsense than your threads.

Congrats...I guess.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

LOL

And you cant contest what has been offered. SO our argument stands. Thats how it works.

I cannot contest that what has been offered indicates that some folks have had too much to drink tonight.

Otherwise I would have to assume that you and others are on the wrong side of stupid.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 12:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: theantediluvian

True or False: Silicon Valley was all in against Trump during the campaigns?

I would say that he majority of big players in the tech sector were anti-Trump but not to the point that they didn't cozy right up to him after he won.

That's your evidence that Trump is standing in the way of the technocratic "techo immortality agenda?" I'd say that many of them just think Trump is an absurd douche, like a lot of smart people do. And most of these folks don't like chaos either. You know who does like chaos? Vladimir Putin.

He creates real world chaos so he can then restore order. Sometimes that chaos is more fabrication than reality. Did you hear Trump say that he was going to be "liberating" American towns in the same speech where he told cops it was okay to rough up suspects and patted himself on the back for further militarization of the police?

Don't you see that it's all the same pattern? Whether it's "disaster capitalists" creating turmoil so they can bet on the collapse or Trump claiming that America is in shambles, streets on fire with MS-13 gang members invading wholesale like the commies in the Chuck Norris classic, Invasion USA, so that he can claim to be the only one capable of saving us all from demise.

Two words:

Manufactured crisis.

Then there is the chaos in information that is used to create so much confusion that people don't know what's true anymore. That's another Kremlin tactic that I believe Trump emulates. I can provide you with some links for further reading on this topic if you want?

EDIT to add:

Oh, and just for fun, speaking of manufactured crisis and manipulation, remember how the parent (SCL) of Robert Mercer's private PsyOps firm once sold itself at the UK's largest expo for "defense" contractors (DSEi)?

ONDON—Over the past 24 hours, seven people have checked into hospitals here with telltale symptoms. Rashes, vomiting, high temperature, and cramps: the classic signs of smallpox. Once thought wiped out, the disease is back and threatening a pandemic of epic proportions.

The government faces a dilemma: It needs people to stay home, but if the news breaks, mass panic might ensue as people flee the city, carrying the virus with them.

A shadowy media firm steps in to help orchestrate a sophisticated campaign of mass deception. Rather than alert the public to the smallpox threat, the company sets up a high-tech "ops center" to convince the public that an accident at a chemical plant threatens London. As the fictitious toxic cloud approaches the city, TV news outlets are provided graphic visuals charting the path of the invisible toxins. Londoners stay indoors, glued to the telly, convinced that even a short walk into the streets could be fatal.

This scenario may sound like a rejected plot twist from a mediocre Bond flick, but one company is dead set on making this fantasy come to life.

While Londoners fret over fictitious toxins, the government works to contain the smallpox outbreak. The final result, according to SCL's calculations, is that only thousands perish, rather than the 10 million originally projected. Another success.

Of course, the idea of deluding an entire city seems, well, a bit like propaganda.

"If your definition of propaganda is framing communications to do something that's going to save lives, that's fine," says Mark Broughton, SCL's public affairs director. "That's not a word I would use for that."

Then again, it's hard to know exactly what else to call it. (Company literature describes SCL's niche specialties as "psychological warfare," "public diplomacy," and "influence operations.") The smallpox scenario plays out in excruciating detail how reporters would be tapped to receive disinformation, with TV and radio stations dedicated to around-the-clock coverage. Even the eventual disclosure is carefully scripted.

Of course, in their example, their fake crisis is created to protect people from another potential crisis. But that's always the excuse isn't it? Oh well, maybe eventually those lying disinfo profiteers turned Trump shills at DisinfoWhores will put a video on YouTube about it!

edit on 2017-7-30 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Globalists as in 'New World Order' (pick your term) multi-National (anti national sovereignty) Corporatocracist's (the same ones whom own all the MSM, etc, and have been bare knuckle against Trump from the get):
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hmm. I missed the Kissinger headline:
www.cnn.com...
So a couple of Russian's and Kissinger of Death visited the White House. So did Kid Rock. I guess Kid Rock is his advisor too?
(that's a funny article btw)

The Radical Islam thing is a real threat, especially thanks to your Obama the Savior.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

And the giving Saudi Arabia a new weapons deal thing very disappointed about that turn. The Orb very disturbing. Then again he did give Iran a deal too so maybe its about industry? Weapons and paper dollars are the US's biggest export. Keeping industry rolling, and letting it roll you are two different things which I haven't noted the latter being the case while he is going after Al Qaeda and ISIS alike now isnt he (which is bad business for Saudi Arabia)???

The bitch about Syria is, now that Bush-Cheney-Obama-Hillary created Al Qaeda + ISIS and their emergence as an international hegemonic empire, are we to just pull out without breaking them? Morally speaking, as anti-war I am (unlike the fake arse liberal antiwar movement) I cant honestly say NO.

So like I said, we really have to see how a lot of this stuff plays out.

I have been making some mental notes of his cabinet etc. Just because I dont do a big thing doesn't mean I dont (since I tend to get carried away when I start a proper writing I've been trying not to as I seriously dont have time). And still more see how it goes should be cautioned here. I mean how many big shot financial industry types out there haven't worked for Goldman Sachs at some point??? That Trump knows a lot of such types being big money man, from NYC of all places, and brings in 'new' faces with him people he knows didnt shock me. Riece Preibus now that one oh my, appease the RNC with that move still wasn't liking that. I hear he's on the way out? Like I said see how it plays out.

Maybe do a big thing about Trump's "Disaster Capitalism". I'll flag it, it wont TRIGGER me, and I'll note it for the future for if it comes time to annihilate Trump. SO far it hasn't been not just quite yet, while his handiwork with exposing the MSM etc etc has been priceless so I've been trying to give the guy a chance...... it's not like any rational one could ever expect to agree and support everything and everyone around any one whom could ever manage to make it past the MSM+RNC+DNC+IC and become POTUS.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Ante, that's to complicated for a lot of the Trump followers here...lol

Good summary!

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
That's your evidence that Trump is standing in the way of the technocratic "techo immortality agenda?" I'd say that many of them just think Trump is an absurd douche, like a lot of smart people do. And most of these folks don't like chaos either.

I havent claimed he is. I havent actually begun 'that book' of reinvigorating my old work in light of my new work.

But I know Silicon Valley / the Technocrat's are all in on the SJW Chaos Movement.

Which is beyond clear to me plays well with their hands.

I know Silicon Valley was essentially part of Obama's cabinet (almost quite literally). And they were all in against Trump. While I would expect them to try to stay in cahoots with the White House.

I know that to the Technocrat's their Immortalism and other aspects of the Technological Singularity they're hellbent on enacting to achieve Immortality and "becoming gods" to them it's their religion. It's beyond obvious to me that the SJW er Social Group Warfare (SGW) agenda plays to their ends.

So that's all a good starting point for me....

It's good to see you turning "conspiracy theorist".

edit on 30-7-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 01:37 AM
link   
How could you avoid hiring former Goldman Sachs execs?

Banking regulations are as thick as an encyclopedia. It would take 4 years to get an outsider up to speed, and no guarantee.

If these guys are already wealthy and retired, they would be the best ones to improve the system.

A bit like, if magicians were out robbing banks, the best detective would be an ex magician.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

We already knew what the Russians wanted from that meeting . Sanctions against its gangstas lifted.
The question still remains what did trump get ...

I'm ignoring the ridiculous fluff about the Clinton Initiative.

Can't wait to see what Russia has in store when trump is forced to sign those new sanctions into place.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 02:00 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

It's not falling on its face.
Oh my god.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: AutonomousMeatPuppet

I bet Mueller is subpoenaing computers to examine for additional emails already.
Bet he's got those tax returns.
Bet when they bring in prosecutors they always prosecute.
Bet trump gets impeached.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 02:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Where the hell do you get they always prosecute? How quickly you decide to forget Bill Clinton.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 02:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: elementalgrove

It's not falling on its face.
Oh my god.

I agree.. Its more like the ground is hitting them in the nose. Either way the media is attached to another object by an inclined plane, wrapped helically around an axis.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 02:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu

Ante, that's to complicated for a lot of the Trump followers here...lol

Good summary!

So says the poster that confuses to and too
That all ya got ?
Aint got much , have ya ?
You aint from around here , er ya ?
Dont you worry yourself though . There is a lot more Dem "crap" on the way. Stuff that may rock the US and possibly the world
Stand by . Richter 20 scale on the way

edit on 7/30/17 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Otherwise I would have to assume that you and others are on the wrong side of stupid.

Assuming is what you do. Bringing to bear any evidence that either validates your argument or detracts from ours is impossible for a simpleton that only knows misinformed self opinion.

Got to try something right?

#Lame brain lives matter.

edit on 7 30 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join