It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disturbing footage shows Border Patrol Agents encourage teen to drink liquid meth

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Many times if a person tries to swallow drugs, LE digs it out of their mouth, etc and then throws a destroying evidence charge their way. These officers figured a dead person was just in their eyes, it seems.

I wonder where Mr Trumps thumbs up tweet is.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

This happened in 2013 so you would need to ask Obama.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

I'm just surprised Obama didn't let him in and send him to a sanctuary city, give him a free education, healthcare, collect welfare, and not pay taxes.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Trump could still give us his opinion since he thinks the police are being too soft on criminals.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: SirKonstantin

originally posted by: Sheye
This was a disturbing video to watch. The drug mule was scared and trapped and I agree with the member who said they basically watched someone commit suicide while they taunted him to do it.

Disgusting professional behaviour. It's stuff like this that weakens faith in all LE, and it should be LE themselves coming down hard on these two . If they act like the kid deserved it, and slap these two officers on the back , don't go wondering why there are some who hate you.

The stupid kid dug his own grave by accepting the task. Feel for his stupidity that he wasn't educated enough to know better.

How do you know he was not forced?

What makes you qualified to decide the kids fate?

Why such contemp for a fellow human being?

Because he's peddling meth to children. Compassion goes out the window. He was being paid to do this unfortunately we don't know by who because this genius thought that meth was harmless. Anf paying the parents money was stupid they should have taught there son that selling drugs is wrong. And we don't help drug dealers peddle their wares

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Maybe it's time for a real war on drugs.

Step 1.

Legalize pot. Let US farmers grow the supply. That create new income for growers and tax revenue for the government. Since alcohol is so acceptable, why not pot. Drunks already creates enough damage, much more than pot.

Step 2.

Anyone caught with other drugs within a certain distance of US borders is shot on sight. The military can invade the countries where the cartels operate and kill everyone associated. The belief is they are killing US citizens so the government can justify it, probably easier then what is going on in the mid east.

Might as well kill the drug dealers in the US as well. Gotta tie up the lose ends. It would also clean up the inner cities of much crime related to gang warring of drug territory.

If it's a war, do it correctly.

Reality...

Yeah, I know, it's not happening. To many rich and powerful people won't let it happen.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Because he's peddling meth to children.

He was a child himself, only 16 years old!
edit on 29-7-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

originally posted by: Violater1

Brahahahahahahaha!

He got what he deserved! I've cared for more meth O.D.'s in ER and ICU than I can think of.
The punk drug smuggler thought that he could BS his way past the border.
I didn't see the criminal being forced to drink it. He did it on his own volition.
Good riddance and give him a Darwin Award.

Cared????
Ya, I seriously doubt that is the correct word for what you do for anyone.

You are clueless. And I bet you have no children.
You are OK with this ba$t4rd bringing in enough Meth to poison hundreds, maybe thousands of children and destroying their families.
You were not their when I was caring for the 16 y.o boy, at Wishard Neuro ICU, who O.D.'d on meth causing a fatal anoxic brain injury. His parents at the bedside, beyond consolation, made the decision to extubate him and watch their beloved son's heart stop!
You were not there in Sutter Roseville I.C.C.U. when the 18 y.o. girl (who was made a DNR by her parents) who overdosed on meth causing her heart to stop, died. Her brain and heart were destroyed and we tried desperately to keep here alive so a family member could be there when she passed on (who were to poor to travel out of state to see their daughter). As she died, it was I, who held her hand.
You were not standing beside me in C.H.U.C. Fresno ER as as we attempted to sedate an 8 y.o. old, who found his teenage brother's meth and ingested it. His thrashing and howling made Linda Blairs performance in the Exorist look tame.
You were not with me at Parkland Hospital ER when the Mexican coyote had O.D.'d on meth after celebrating his delivery of illegal immigrants to Texas (I suspect he was smuggling drugs as well). He was intubated, a central line was inserted and I sent him to ICU where he recovered.
You were NOT there, and I hope, you will never have to be.
And let me tell you something, if your in ER, ICU or CCU. And you look up and see my face or any of my fellows, you'll be comforted to know, that regardless of who you are, you will receive excellent care.
But I reiterate, these ba$t4rd$ that smuggle drugs into my country to poison our people, are so brazen to do something stupid like this, then they deserve a Darwin award.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: redhorse

a reply to: GrantedBail

So the kid has a liquid substance that he claims is juice and the b.p says is that drugs? The kid says no, do you want me to prove it by drinking it? B.P. Sure if you say it's just juice, outcome, idiot drinks juice o.d's and life goes on.

What's the problem?

Brahahahahahahaha!

He got what he deserved! I've cared for more meth O.D.'s in ER and ICU than I can think of.
I didn't see the criminal being forced to drink it. He did it on his own volition.

I don't know what you think you are doing, but it's not caring. Too many psychopath's are attracted to health care these days. It's weird and sick.

This child that you are laughing at for dying was almost certainly forced into the situation. These drug cartels threaten entire families.

Too many people in health care seem to think that they get to make character judgements and decide who lives and dies. I wish I could figure out who you are so I can report you. You shouldn't be in healthcare at all. You should probably be institutionalized actually.

By the number of stars I received, you are grossly WRONG.
Please refer to my above comment.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

Brahahahahahahaha!

Cared????
Ya, I seriously doubt that is the correct word for what you do for anyone.

You are clueless. And I bet you have no children.

Well I can't speak for her, but I'm not clueless. I have a Bachelors in psychology with a minor in health care management. I'm currently working actively in patient advocacy. My community has a devastating issue with methamphetamine and opiate addiction. My husband has been working in middle and senior management in health care for nearly 15 years. I have two children. I know the healthcare industry inside out and f***ing backwards.

I am also a recovering meth addict (18 years sober), so I know addiction just as well. SNIP
edit on 7/29/2017 by Blaine91555 because: removed personal attack

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   

a reply to: GrantedBail

So the kid has a liquid substance that he claims is juice and the b.p says is that drugs? The kid says no, do you want me to prove it by drinking it? B.P. Sure if you say it's just juice, outcome, idiot drinks juice o.d's and life goes on.

What's the problem?

Brahahahahahahaha!

I don't know what you think you are doing, but it's not caring. Too many psychopath's are attracted to health care these days. It's weird and sick.

This child that you are laughing at for dying was almost certainly forced into the situation. These drug cartels threaten entire families.

Too many people in health care seem to think that they get to make character judgements and decide who lives and dies. I wish I could figure out who you are so I can report you. You shouldn't be in healthcare at all. You should probably be institutionalized actually.

Please refer to my above comment.

SNIP.
edit on 29-7-2017 by redhorse because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-7-2017 by redhorse because: (no reason given)

edit on 7/29/2017 by Blaine91555 because: removed personal attack

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Are people using drugs not doing it of their own will. If no one wanted the drug there would be no problem.

I imagine there are some who feel drug users that die did it to them selves. Too bad just like this kid.

As long as people want drugs, someone will supply them.

It's not something that can easily be changed.

(post by Violater1 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

Hypocrisy.

Both dealers and addicts are willing participants in the act.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Hypocrisy.

Both dealers and addicts are willing participants in the act.

no.
Addiction is totally different. You are substituting your mental or emotional agony, with an illegal use of a drug.
Drug dealer or smuggler is taking advantage of the above.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   

You are substituting your mental or emotional agony, with an illegal use of a drug.

That's their choice, but give them an out.
edit on 7/29/2017 by roadgravel because: typo

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Addiction is totally different than what?

The user goes out in search of whatever they want. They are personally responsible.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   

You are OK with this ba$t4rd bringing in enough Meth to poison hundreds, maybe thousands of children and destroying their families.

How can a 16 year old possibly bring thousands to do his bidding if they don't want to use drugs?

If you'd really care for people you would argue for the end of this failed war on drugs, which would reduce OD's significantly as well, instead of trying to justify the murder of a fricken kid on the wrong track.

Really? Good thing is, everybody can be everything in the internetz and we'll find truth only there, where we have tons of stars in ATS comments!
What are you, a 16 years old would-like-to-be-doctor on liquid meth?

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Everyone i know in the medical arena, and i have a sister that is a doctor, has compassion for people who are sick and struggling.

if you really are in the health care field then you need to re-evaluate your life and why you have so much hate for sick and hurting people.

shame on you sir/lady

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join