It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disturbing footage shows Border Patrol Agents encourage teen to drink liquid meth

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
a reply to: GrantedBail

So the kid has a liquid substance that he claims is juice and the b.p says is that drugs? The kid says no, do you want me to prove it by drinking it? B.P. Sure if you say it's just juice, outcome, idiot drinks juice o.d's and life goes on.

What's the problem?

I see no problem here. This fool was quoted as the greatest fool she has known. Well, this fool was a drug smuggler, now he's dead, the drug he tried to smuggle won't kill others because border patrol did their job (maybe not perfectly, yet effective), anyone think about the stupid kids compassion??? I'm sure he knew what illegal thing he was doing (maybe not known what the substance was, yet he knew it was illegal, I'm sure the "friends" he associate himself with are criminals, that much he knew) Drug is off the street, another idiot is in Shambala, my only regret is not getting information from the stupid kid on who his sources were.
Anyone think the drug dealers who "forced" this kid to do it are crying over it? F-no, they aren't. And neither should you.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye
This was a disturbing video to watch. The drug mule was scared and trapped and I agree with the member who said they basically watched someone commit suicide while they taunted him to do it.

Disgusting professional behaviour. It's stuff like this that weakens faith in all LE, and it should be LE themselves coming down hard on these two . If they act like the kid deserved it, and slap these two officers on the back , don't go wondering why there are some who hate you.

The stupid kid dug his own grave by accepting the task. Feel for his stupidity that he wasn't educated enough to know better.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
So outrage because one drug mule is dead... wonder how many people could have died had he not been caught and those bottles reached the street for sale and usage?

Yeah, I got zero sympathy and certainly no ire against the BP agents here. They essentially allowed a Darwin Award to be handed out.

That reminds me.....I need to buy the Darwin Awards 2017 book!!!

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: mOjOm

Disgusting reactions here from some who watched a scared teenage kid kill himself so the ICE officers could have a good laugh.

You didn't? Kid was stupid, very stupid. BP called his bluff.
None of this would have happened if the kid was well educated and raised in a proper environment.

Zero Fs and no Tears.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tranceopticalinclined

Don't smuggle drugs... You know how many people this kid was going to end up killing as an accomplice?

News flash folks... Meth Kills and the druggies selling it and buying, kill for it, by breaking into your homes and stealing things you worked hard for, while also well, committing crimes of convenience.

While it doesn't mean the kid should be tortured, the cop was calling his bluff, plain and simple, if the dud wanted to continue his charade, well, it was going to cost him, and all he had to do, was have some integrity and be honest, a trait many are lacking now a days along side, common sense.

Grow up and join the real world, no participation trophy for smuggling drugs folks.

It's like waking up in an episode of the twilight zone.

Perfectly Said!!!

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: MteWamp

What difference does it make if he's a drug mule anyway. According to you laws, peoples rights and procedure don't mean anything. So why should it matter if he's transporting drugs or anything else?? You're support of double standards is really quite amazing. I'm wondering how much we need people like you in the gene pool as well if that's the best you can do.

But that is the difference, He smuggles drugs that could & most likely have killed many more that (1) himself. F-compassion. Where was this brats compassion to smuggle a killing addictive drug? Where was the compassion of the drug dealers who prolly forced him into this?

I can only agree with you that proper procedure should have been taken. And yes, the officers should be punished or reprimanded in some small way.

And read The Darwin Awards, it really is funny. This kid wouldn't be the main highlight of the 2017 book, He'd have like...half a paragraph in the book.

Your eagerness to sympathize with this kid is your weakness. (just my opinion, remember what I said above).

Regards,

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: SirKonstantin

originally posted by: Sheye
This was a disturbing video to watch. The drug mule was scared and trapped and I agree with the member who said they basically watched someone commit suicide while they taunted him to do it.

Disgusting professional behaviour. It's stuff like this that weakens faith in all LE, and it should be LE themselves coming down hard on these two . If they act like the kid deserved it, and slap these two officers on the back , don't go wondering why there are some who hate you.

The stupid kid dug his own grave by accepting the task. Feel for his stupidity that he wasn't educated enough to know better.

How do you know he was not forced?

What makes you qualified to decide the kids fate?

Why such contemp for a fellow human being?

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Disgusting reactions here from some who watched a scared teenage kid kill himself so the ICE officers could have a good laugh.

You didn't? Kid was stupid, very stupid. BP called his bluff.

It's not the border control agents job to call a teenagers "bluff", denying he's carrying drugs, by challenging him to drink the suspected drug concoction. It's their job to confiscate suspected drugs and hold the kid in custody, not to test the suspected drugs on the kid carrying them.

None of this would have happened if the kid was well educated and raised in a proper environment.

That givers border agents the right abdicate their duties?
Like rich and educated kids don't sell or do drugs, or do other stupid things! Technically, I think that's the unofficial definition of "teenagers': young people who are compelled to do stupid things.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 07:59 AM
link   

To me it looks like everybody #ed up on this one. The boy obviously knew what was in the bottles. You can tell the border patrol Definitely suspected it was meth. They called his bluff, but he didn't have to drink it. He drank it to "prove" it was safe. He knew it wasn't safe. The agents definitely encourage him to drink it, but they did not force him. The kid was caught in his own trap, but the agents gave him a way out. He did not take it.

At the end of the video the female border patrol agent broke down crying. She obviously feels very guilty about how this happened. The mule would not have felt this much compassion about the people he was going to sell these drugs too.

The moral to this story is, if you live in a dangerous country, it is up to you to make it better.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Don't blame the ICE officers. The kid could have refused to drink it since he knew he was trying to smuggle an illegal, toxic drug. He gambled with his life over admitting guilt.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 08:30 AM
link   

This is sad. That never should have been allowed. Disgusting!

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I don't have any sympathy for those that deal with drugs that are pure poison.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Don't blame the ICE officers.

I absolutely blame the ICE officers! Law Enforcement doesn't give suspects access to the evidence confiscated. They broke the law, they chided the kid. They took advantage of his dumb fear for their entertainment.

LOCK 'EM UP!

edit on 29-7-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
I don't have any sympathy for those that deal with drugs that are pure poison.

I get that, but from a human stance. He was a child, the agents are adults. I hate drugs more than anybody, but could never let a child or even an adult do something like this that could kill them.

To me it would be like allowing him to commit suicide, when you had the chance to stop it!

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   

a reply to: UnBreakable

Don't blame the ICE officers.

I absolutely blame the ICE officers! Law Enforcement doesn't give suspects access to the evidence confiscated. They broke the law, they chided the kid. They took advantage of his dumb fear for their entertainment.

LOCK 'EM UP!

That's what I saw

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: KTemplar

Frequently, drug mules from that part of the world are doing the task under duress. Not just personal either, the SOP is to kill the entire immediate family one by one until the mule complies.

It isn't like an "entry level position" or something. Many times, its more like a hostage situation.

The way people are talking in this thread, its like they imagine this kid cackling maniacally while twirling his mustache.. until he was caught by the justice league.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Serdgiam
a reply to: KTemplar

Frequently, drug mules from that part of the world are doing the task under duress. Not just personal either, the SOP is to kill the entire immediate family one by one until the mule complies.

It isn't like an "entry level position" or something. Many times, its more like a hostage situation.

The way people are talking in this thread, its like they imagine this kid cackling maniacally while twirling his mustache.. until he was caught by the justice league.

I know. Terribly sad

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: GrantedBail
a reply to: Taupin Desciple

Kid probably lives in abject poverty and is trying to make a living for his family. How can you fault him.

Those officers knew.

Millions of people live in abject poverty, I lived in that house most of my life, and not everyone resorts to selling drugs that ruin and kill people. That's not an argument, that's an excuse and a pretty weak one at that.

I lived in Phoenix for 20 years and believe me, there are more hard-working, honest, decent Mexicans than there are otherwise. Ask them if the kid got what was coming to him. They don't like it one bit when a few bad apples like him give the rest of them a bad name and, by virtue of that, allow millions of us gringo's to paint them ALL with the same broad brush.

Yeah, the officers knew, or at least had a good idea. But in my opinion, and the opinion of millions of others who are sick of hearing people stick up for pond scum like him, the end justified the means.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   

I have read all of your responses to this and have agreed with them all. Except this one. Google "Plano Texas Heroin Bust" Plano is to Dallas what Beverly Hills is to Los Angeles. Being well educated and raised in a proper environment has little to do with the character of a person.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1

originally posted by: thesaneone

So the kid has a liquid substance that he claims is juice and the b.p says is that drugs? The kid says no, do you want me to prove it by drinking it? B.P. Sure if you say it's just juice, outcome, idiot drinks juice o.d's and life goes on.

What's the problem?

Brahahahahahahaha!

He got what he deserved! I've cared for more meth O.D.'s in ER and ICU than I can think of.
The punk drug smuggler thought that he could BS his way past the border.
I didn't see the criminal being forced to drink it. He did it on his own volition.
Good riddance and give him a Darwin Award.

I don't know what you think you are doing, but it's not caring. Too many psychopath's are attracted to health care these days. It's weird and sick.

This child that you are laughing at for dying was almost certainly forced into the situation. These drug cartels threaten entire families.

Too many people in health care seem to think that they get to make character judgements and decide who lives and dies. SNIP
edit on 29-7-2017 by redhorse because: (no reason given)

edit on 7/29/2017 by Blaine91555 because: removed personal attack

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join