It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disturbing footage shows Border Patrol Agents encourage teen to drink liquid meth

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
If I ever take over a country I want you as head of security !!! hahahah

And in one way, I'd be just like President Trump: You'd only have to pay me a dollar per year to do that job for you.

And bet this, I'd do it as long as I remained entertained. LOL

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   
So outrage because one drug mule is dead... wonder how many people could have died had he not been caught and those bottles reached the street for sale and usage?

Yeah, I got zero sympathy and certainly no ire against the BP agents here. They essentially allowed a Darwin Award to be handed out.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: 727Sky
If I ever take over a country I want you as head of security !!! hahahah

And in one way, I'd be just like President Trump: You'd only have to pay me a dollar per year to do that job for you.

And bet this, I'd do it as long as I remained entertained. LOL

You may only take a dollar in pay but I would insure you received allot of tea money and were entertained ... I think we would have fun as long as we could last.. Next thing you know after seeing the crime free paradise we have created some of our old friends would join us from various places around the world.... Then some great power would see we are not part of the global cabal and IMF... Then the real games would begin unfortunately !!

I think I am to old and long past caring about government's folly and stupidity.. but as a mind game ...like I implied... I think we could right some wrongs and feel good afterwards

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: GrantedBail

Now who's gonna mow my lawn?

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Whether you have any sympathy for the drug mule or not you should still expect some professionalism from the LEO's. After all they basically knowingly allowed that guy to commit suicide while in their custody. Plus they gave him access to the bottle of meth to do it, which was also the evidence against him. I'm sure none of those things is procedural or allowed in their duties.

By excusing this what you're saying is that you don't expect LEO's to act within the law or the limits of their job. So maybe next time it will be allowing some illegal immigrants who got caught coming here to work to die of starvation while in custody. Or maybe it will be them wounding someone and just leaving them to die in the desert somewhere.

After all, if you have no sympathy for anyone and also don't expect the LEO's to have any nor expect them to act within the law either what difference does it make. May as well just let them kill anyone they want because they might have broken some law.

Honestly, when you have no expectations of our laws and duties being upheld, WTF would you expect those from outside our country coming here with drugs to give a sh*t about them either????

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   
This was a disturbing video to watch. The drug mule was scared and trapped and I agree with the member who said they basically watched someone commit suicide while they taunted him to do it.

Disgusting professional behaviour. It's stuff like this that weakens faith in all LE, and it should be LE themselves coming down hard on these two . If they act like the kid deserved it, and slap these two officers on the back , don't go wondering why there are some who hate you.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

originally posted by: lordcomac

originally posted by: thesaneone
a reply to: GrantedBail

So the kid has a liquid substance that he claims is juice and the b.p says is that drugs? The kid says no, do you want me to prove it by drinking it? B.P. Sure if you say it's just juice, outcome, idiot drinks juice o.d's and life goes on.

What's the problem?

If that's what happened, the kid wasn't going to go far in life anyway.
The kid certainly had a choice...He obviously was hoping he could weather the drugs and bound out of there scott free...He played poker with the devil and the devil won...

The cops didn't know that the juice was narcotics altho they suspected it...The kid was willing to show that that it wasn't...

Really? That is your mentality? Okay. The cops were wrong for allowing that to happen. They deserve prison time. Allowing him to handle evidence, and allowing him to drink it....I have never seen or heard of such crap!!!!

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Disgusting reactions here from some who watched a scared teenage kid kill himself so the ICE officers could have a good laugh.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Yeah, pretty much. I'd like to say I'm shocked by some of the responses made here but they're all too common around here for me to even be surprised by them anymore.

If ATS is truly a microcosm of the world as some like to say it's no wonder why things are as messed up and brutal and corrupt as they are.

Anyone who finds this appropriate behavior for LEO's are kinda throwing away any credibility they have for when they protest any corruption in power. After all if you don't expect one set of people to follow the laws or procedures then you can't exactly expect anyone else to either without being a hypocrite about it. Especially when it's an example like this involving actual LEO's and the death of someone in their custody who is still technically just a suspect so far.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I think I'll go with Darwinism.

Sure, the agents could've handled it differently, and should probably be disciplined, but that kid was a really special kind of stupid.

My Grandpa used to say:

If your friend Joey told you to jump off of a 10 story building, would you do it?

So, the kid doesn't have any responsibility in this situation?

Maybe it's better in the long run that this kid doesn't contaminate the gene pool.

Sorry, I just find it hard to have a lot of compassion for a drug mule. Especially one as stupid as this one.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

I don't know what else to expect these days from Trumpites. Today, the president endorsed police brutality! www.cbsnews.com...
www.dailykos.com...

All day long his toadies are calling for a dictatorship and physical retribution!

www.dailykos.com...
www.dailykos.com...

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Don't smuggle drugs... You know how many people this kid was going to end up killing as an accomplice?

News flash folks... Meth Kills and the druggies selling it and buying, kill for it, by breaking into your homes and stealing things you worked hard for, while also well, committing crimes of convenience.

While it doesn't mean the kid should be tortured, the cop was calling his bluff, plain and simple, if the dud wanted to continue his charade, well, it was going to cost him, and all he had to do, was have some integrity and be honest, a trait many are lacking now a days along side, common sense.

Grow up and join the real world, no participation trophy for smuggling drugs folks.

It's like waking up in an episode of the twilight zone.
edit on 28-7-2017 by Tranceopticalinclined because: you touch yourself...

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 12:02 AM
link   
It's a terrified 16 year old that died and we have no idea what led him to drug smuggling. he could have been threatened, his family could have been, he may have a sibling that needs food and no means to provide it.

I don't think the cops were actively trying to kill him, but some common freaking sense in this situation would have been nice. Just test the crap. Why are they letting him handle it and consume it? If anything that's just sloppy.

I'm all for punishing people who smuggle and deal drugs appropriately. I'm pretty surprised so many here are cheering for the death of a teenager.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: MteWamp

What you think is of no use in this case. Saying you'll "Go with Darwinism" means nothing. Nor does your complete lack of compassion for another human being make any difference. Although it's very disturbing for many other reasons but best to discuss those in a different topic.

What matters is that what these LEO's did was both illegal and not proper procedure. They already "suspected" that the substance was illegal drugs. They have the kid detained and in their custody. At that point they should've tested the liquid to find out what it was.

What isn't ever allowed is for them to give it back to the suspect for any reason as it is now evidence for why they have him detained. Nor is it allowed for them to let the suspect drink the evidence. What if instead he threw it at the officers??? It could have been acid for all they know. Or chucked it out the window and they lost the evidence???

I mean at the very least it's against procedure for how they handled it. But they also have a responsibility to anyone within their custody as well. People have rights, even non-citizens.

If cops come in your house by accident and shoot you or your family in the face by mistake and get away with it, it's because everyone else would look at that event and say, "Oh well, who cares." Just like you're doing now.

What difference does it make if he's a drug mule anyway. According to you laws, peoples rights and procedure don't mean anything. So why should it matter if he's transporting drugs or anything else?? You're support of double standards is really quite amazing. I'm wondering how much we need people like you in the gene pool as well if that's the best you can do.
edit on 29-7-2017 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tranceopticalinclined

Don't smuggle drugs... You know how many people this kid was going to end up killing as an accomplice?

News flash folks... Meth Kills and the druggies selling it and buying, kill for it, by breaking into your homes and stealing things you worked hard for, while also well, committing crimes of convenience.

While it doesn't mean the kid should be tortured, the cop was calling his bluff, plain and simple, if the dud wanted to continue his charade, well, it was going to cost him, and all he had to do, was have some integrity and be honest, a trait many are lacking now a days along side, common sense.

Grow up and join the real world, no participation trophy for smuggling drugs folks.

It's like waking up in an episode of the twilight zone.

Yes the twighlight zone is right, did you know that more drugs are smuggled and put on the streets by our own government than any other dealer... Anywhere.

I wish people like you were able to see the bigger picture, until this changes the world will continue to go to hell. Stop fueling the divide.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 12:48 AM
link   
My interpretation of what I saw was that the teenager knew what it was, but from his appearance he wasn't a user. He knew it was concentrated but didn't know a couple of sips would kill him. The officers knew what it was and encouraged the teenager to take a lethal dose.

I am not supporting drug mules but the officer committed a crime and should have been prosecuted for at least manslaughter.

What they should have done was detain the guy until the substance in the bottles was verified then arrested him.

The source of the problem isn't Mexican drug mules, the problem is in the USA where people buy the stuff.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Sad part is, I know our government fuels this, why I speak up about it, but also don't understand why sides are even taken in the 1st place, it's called don't participate in the underside of society and don't get burnt.

People like me like to try and not focus on the FUD and the issues we KNOW we can't solve, because despite the fact we see and understand, we also know who's really behind it.

Fast and Furious, Stingray, El Chappo, Noriega, Drug War, CIA coke planes mix with Heisenberg, skrillex, Narcos, Twitter and facepalm I mean facebook, it's all a joke and we the people are the butt of it, either get used to it or don't but want to talk about divide, choosing a side is doing just that.

There aren't sides to choose, it's one break down of society after the other, choosing a side is akin to choosing which faces of death scene is safer.

I was pointing out a pure and simple fact, people are devolving, doesn't matter if you wear a badge, a middle finger, an upside down american flag or a opinionated tshirt, you're stuck here just the same on this rock and not going anywhere anytime soon, so either learn to talk about life with your fellow peers and have an opinionated conversation or draw a line in the sand and divide further playing into the hands of the very people who really are to blame.

There's a chessgame afoot and we're not the pawns, we're the board.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Tranceopticalinclined

Thanks for clarifying and I would agree with you. I assumed incorrectly on your stance .

edit on 29-7-2017 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Very disturbing. This and worse probably happens more than anyone can fathom if by them it's considered alright to aid in the killing a child that may be a victim(drug mule children and teens are not consenting adults and even if they were they were likely trafficked individuals) themselves.

There's the drug epidemic fostered by alphabet agencies, don't expect any less from this mentality. Especially now that Trump Tweets in support of being tougher on said criminals(guilty before proven innocent). If you think this madness is limited to minority males, sorry, but your white wives and daughters aren't safe either.
edit on 29-7-2017 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 02:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: thesaneone
What's the problem?

No problem I can see. He's smuggling drugs into our country. This should be the fate of all smugglers: Consume your product ... and die.

The only problem is that many times, the "smugglers" are kids or young people who are forced into drug running in order to make some money so their families can survive. Could be that the real baddies kidnapped his mom and little sister and told him to do it in order to free them. People have it really hard in Mexico, even when I went there a lot as a kid...they were really poor. And no, I was for the wall but after seeing this sad story it's harder to feel that way. The bp knew something was wrong and they should have taken the bottles from him and had it tested, instead of encouraging him to drink the stuff. I feel like they should definitely lose their jobs.
edit on 29-7-2017 by TruthJava because: typo

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join