It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forbidden archeology Flood myth

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

Dude. That would be gnarly.
I think you'd totally have to tow in though, brah. It would take a big stick too, say about 10'6", maybe 11'. Drawn pin thruster, f'sure.
edit on 10/1/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Dude. That would be gnarly.
I think you'd totally have to tow in though, brah. It would take a big stick too, say about 10'6", maybe 11'. Drawn pin thruster, f'sure.

LOl....you scaled it to size....perfect....lol...but you will need a lot of friends to tame that TigerStick .I think Noah found the only functional way of riding those babies with friends....and living to tell about it.

How much damage do you think you would incur if you were say 20 feet under the bedrock BELOW the 300 foot waves?????...not 2 miles down.....20 feet down in an air-locked j-shaped shelter?? Just saying.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 12:41 AM
link   
The ark?
Seriously? It was a boat, sort of. No way could it make it through that last section.

Myth brah, total myth.

edit on 10/1/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
The ark?
Seriously? It was a boat, sort of. No way could it make it through that last section.

Myth brah, total myth.

LOL....it was more or less a boat....lol....and they hid it behind a mountain so it was picked up after the crest of the wave had been broken by said mountains ....the Ark was simply picked up .....had it faced the initial brunt it was toast.....its all about location location location....Noah had very good intel on what was coming including direction size and speeds.....all the good stuff the Global Continental Displacement Wave model shows us....thef CRITICAL data.

There is an even better launching spot for Noahs Ark than the one we look for and it is found in North America....wait a second???...eureka....naaaaa...no way....right?

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hanslune

WUT? .................Uh, oh..........I step slowly back, making no sudden movement.......more steps back, and I have nearly escaped....a few more, and I am away and have escaped...................................

And welcome to the Twilight Zone! It's good to see you back, it's been far too long.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

The scientific community is a Peer approval process based conjob.......the global cabal owns the Publishers who dicate what goes out and they control everything.Obviously right?

No I havent considered that I am wrong because a planet full of evidence proves me right.

So, taking those two statements at face value... if the global cabal has been controlling the information, how were you able to know all this since "grade school"?

Did they slip up and accidentally print it for you to read? "See Spot! See Spot Run! See Spot establish the existence of a Global Continental Displacement Wave occurring every 3567 years but shhh, don't tell anybody!"

Whether or not you have a planet full of evidence now, I find it almost impossible to accept that you had it then.

So, what you are describing is that you fixated on an idea as a child and have conveniently found a "planet full of evidence" to reinforce that fixation. Not quite as compelling as someone discovering a planet full of evidence that causes them to question the existing science.

It doesn't help that your arguments seem to revolve around the "No true Scotsman" concept. A real scientist would agree with you, therefore anyone who disagrees isn't a real scientist/is brainwashed by the global cabal/is scared of the truth/etc.

I still put it to you that you were wrong then and wrong now. Not because of the science, but because I question your ability to have reached a rational conclusion.

edit on Ev11SundaySundayAmerica/ChicagoSun, 01 Oct 2017 18:11:14 -05000072017b by EvillerBob because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Here is a good video I found after watching the one in the OP.

Great subject, thanks for starting the thread.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: EvillerBob

The scientific community is a Peer approval process based conjob.......the global cabal owns the Publishers who dicate what goes out and they control everything.Obviously right?

No I havent considered that I am wrong because a planet full of evidence proves me right.

So, taking those two statements at face value... if the global cabal has been controlling the information, how were you able to know all this since "grade school"?

Did they slip up and accidentally print it for you to read? "See Spot! See Spot Run! See Spot establish the existence of a Global Continental Displacement Wave occurring every 3567 years but shhh, don't tell anybody!"

Whether or not you have a planet full of evidence now, I find it almost impossible to accept that you had it then.

So, what you are describing is that you fixated on an idea as a child and have conveniently found a "planet full of evidence" to reinforce that fixation. Not quite as compelling as someone discovering a planet full of evidence that causes them to question the existing science.

It doesn't help that your arguments seem to revolve around the "No true Scotsman" concept. A real scientist would agree with you, therefore anyone who disagrees isn't a real scientist/is brainwashed by the global cabal/is scared of the truth/etc.

I still put it to you that you were wrong then and wrong now. Not because of the science, but because I question your ability to have reached a rational conclusion.

I have known we were being misdirected via the curriculum when I was in Grade School....I was abducted by Humans wearing Blue One-piece Military Uniforms.......and also by another group..........I was visually shown on an LED type monitor in 1975 what will happen when the Continents are Displaced and it was genericlly explained to me.....and people have been writing books about the Global Continental Displacement Waves for centuries.....in peripheral ways.....I simply put it all together in one package and then built a functional repeatable model .....which should shut up any intelligent minds who want to bicker and poke and prod.....and obviously a few of those smarter minds are here now and are being patient....go back and read the thread....if you havent even built a Jello-Pudding /Oreo Cookie model as suggested then you dont want to learn.

Oppositionally defiant disinfo focused minds wish to parse great minds and theories seperately while I prefer to bring them ALL TOGETHER....when you BEGIN with the Global Continental Displacement Wave Model ...everyones work fits into the big picture seamlessly.....many scholars and others have written in part about the big picture....many many have small pieces of the puzzle.....now they can ALL be validated by the ....REPEATABLE ...GCDW model and its geological evidences of which I refuse to give you on a silver platter but instead expect you to work for.....working for it learning and endorsing as you go you become a brother in truth ....recieving it as a gift to stop the bickering and you are a hostile witness.

Look I am not saying things in this life are fair.....you think I wanted to be abducted and implanted to make my pineal gland function wide open for wayyy to long??......Its called forced learning pal......not so fun when you are a kid under10 reading freaking Encyclopedia sets and even dictionaries and -10 library books per day????....I seriously do not care about the wounded pride of some putz or 100,000 putzes who went to post secondary school and consider themselves to be expert or professional but cannot see the forest for the trees.

BTW...the Human Military Group was collecting human DNA to help replace the population post-cataclysm/GCDW and they were 100% forthwith....its not so complicated ....really.....until you meet one of the other groups who are humanoid but quite different than us in many ways....these groups are NOT like the Human Military Group at all and I do not know what their agenda is.

I was given a data download from a monitor showing quickly flashed images combined with a flashing strobe-light which put immense volumes of information into my mind ....information which has bubbled to the surface as I have continued to learn over the years....I used to wake up and write down technical terminology from my dreams then research it....I dont bother now....everything has fallen into place.

Put it this way....the odds of survival were properly presented to me before I was given a chance to leave earth with them pre-event [had to do with my waking during the abduction and knowing it was real they had to treat me differently because of my level of awareness].....its not good....not at all.....could be ELE.....the fire and heat stood out more than the GCDWs did ....but I was given every chance possible to learn how to survive....details...intimate ones....leading to the GCDW model which even gives direction velocity duration and many other details of what is comng....and of how and where to survive it.

I will not give the entire data set online...I will not write books or do seminars or build anyone a GCDW model.....I will not post online anywhere else either about this....I am struggeling to find ways to prepare....time is very short....and I am looking for a White-Knight from here till 2021.If you know any multi-millionaires who have more brains than money wish to learn the truth about EVERY SINGLE conspiracy theory out there and who wish to give their family a chance to survive....invite them to this thread.

I would be quite taken aback if i was worth a couple hundred million bucks but had been kept out of this loop.....lol...might take it personally that I had been left to die....IMHO a billion might not even get you a ticket to a D.U.M.B which is as dumb a thing to be doing as it sounds.

edit on 1-10-2017 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Check this guys video out.......keeping in mind that every 3657 years there is a cyclical event which covers the continents in mud and debris......and every time this happens a layer of history is created in DECADES IT TURNS TO ROCK NOT IN MILLIONS OF YEARS.......and these layers are lain atop each other and then folded over and crumbled together overturned submberged buried and generally mix-mashed EVERY TIME THE EVENT HAPPENS AND THE CYCLE COMPLETES......soooo we have many layers of civilisations which are mere thousands of years apart but which date at hundreds of millions of years apart...which are intermingled and thrown amok to differing degrees all over the planet ......lol...

So first thing we do is throw out the dating which says rocks have to be millions of years old and which says geologic layers are 100s of millions of years old....it is absolutely laughable.......

There are specific spots on the earth where the jumbeling up of different epochs didnt happen and things were sequential it is possible to delineate between historic layers representing multiple cycles of destruction and rebirth......and all layers "seem" many many millions of years old.....lol...even the most recent ones from 3653 years ago.The GCDW model leads one right to these spots.

www.youtube.com...

Just tossing this out but the transit of Nibiru is a shar which just might really be 3657 years in our time.
www.youtube.com...

edit on 2-10-2017 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
Fantastic Youtube video about the great flood mysteries and Atlantis.

A flood myth or deluge myth is a narrative in which a great flood, usually sent by a deity or deities, destroys civilization, often in an act of divine retribution. Parallels are often drawn between the flood waters of these myths and the primeval waters found in certain creation myths, as the flood waters are described as a measure for the cleansing of humanity, in preparation for rebirth. Most flood myths also contain a culture hero, who "represents the human craving for life".[1]

The flood myth motif is widespread among many cultures as seen in the Mesopotamian flood stories, the Hindu texts from India, Deucalion in Greek mythology, the Genesis flood narrative, Bergelmir in Norse Mythology, and in the lore of the K'iche' and Maya peoples in Mesoamerica, the Lac Courte Oreilles Ojibwa tribe of Native Americans in North America, the Muisca people, and Cañari Confederation, in South America.

Great video for those of you who work nights like me and are bored to death.

Starting a New Thread?...Look Here First

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count.
Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.
If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events,
or important information from other sites
please post one or two paragraphs,
a link to the entire story,
AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item,
as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

Do the Aboriginal "First Men" of Australia have a flood mythos too? Seems like everyone else does

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil
Yes they do,

Read it very carefully.

It shares imagery with other "flood" related stories.

Austrailian flood story

In the dream-time, a terrible drought swept across the land. The leaves of the trees turned brown and fell from the branches, the flowers drooped their heads and died, and the green grass withered as though the spirit from the barren mountain had breathed upon it with a breath of fire. When the hot wind blew, the dead reeds rattled in the river bed, and the burning sands shimmered like a silver lagoon.

All the water had left the rippling creeks, and deep, still water holes. In the clear blue sky the sun was a mass of molten gold; the clouds no longer drifted across the hills, and the only darkness that fell across the land was the shadow of night and death.

After many had died of thirst, all the animals in the land met together in a great council to discover the cause of the drought. They travelled many miles. Some came from the bush, and others from the distant mountains.

The sea-birds left their homes in the cliffs where the white surf thundered, and flew without resting many days and nights. When they all arrived at the chosen meeting place in Central Australia, they discovered that a frog of enormous size had swallowed all the water in the land, and thus caused the drought. After much serious discussion, it was decided that the only way to obtain the water again was to make the frog laugh. The question now arose as to which animal should begin the performance, and, after a heated argument, the pride of place was given to the Kookaburra.

The animals then formed themselves into a huge circle with the frog in the centre. Red kangaroos, grey wallaroos, rock and swamp wallabies, kangaroo rats, bandicoots, native bears and ring-tailed possums all sat together. The emu and the native companion forgot their quarrel and the bell bird his chimes. Even a butcher bird looked pleasantly at a brown snake, and the porcupine forgot to bristle. A truce had been called in the war of the bush.

Now, the Kookaburra, seated himself on the limb of a tree, and, with a wicked twinkle in his eye, looked straight at the big, bloated frog, ruffled his brown feathers, and began to laugh. At first, he made a low gurgling sound deep in his throat, as though he was smiling to himself, but gradually he raised his voice and laughed louder and louder until the bush re-echoed with the sound of his merriment. The other animals looked on with very serious faces, but the frog gave no sign. He just blinked his eyes and looked as stupid as only a frog can look.

The Kookaburra continued to laugh until he nearly choked and fell off the tree, but all without success. The next competitor was a frill-lizard. It extended the frill around its throat, and, puffing out its jaws, capered up and down. But there was no humor in the frog; he did not even look at the lizard, and laughter was out of the question. It was then suggested that the dancing of the native companion might tickle the fancy of the frog. So the native companion danced until she was tired, but all her graceful and grotesque figures failed to arouse the interest of the frog.

The position was very serious, and the council of animals was at its wits' end for a reasonable suggestion. In their anxiety to solve the difficulty, they all spoke at once, and the din was indescribable. Above the noise could be heard a frantic cry of distress. A carpet snake was endeavoring to swallow a porcupine. The bristles had stuck in his throat, and a kookaburra, who had a firm grip of his tail, was making an effort to fly away with him.

Close by, two bandicoots were fighting over the possession of a sweet root, but, while they were busily engaged in scratching each other, a possum stole it. They then forgot their quarrel and chased the possum, who escaped danger by climbing a tree and swinging from a branch by his tail. In this peculiar position he ate the root at his leisure, much to the disgust of the bandicoots below.

After peace and quiet had been restored, the question of the drought was again considered. A big eel, who lived in a deep water hole in the river, suggested that he should be given an opportunity of making the frog laugh. Many of the animals laughed at the idea, but, in despair, they agreed to give him a trial. The eel then began to wriggle in front of the frog. At first he wriggled slowly, then faster and faster until his head and tail met. Then he slowed down and wriggled like a snake with the shivers. After a few minutes, he changed his position, and flopped about like a well-bitten grub on an ant bed.

The frog opened his sleepy eyes, his big body quivered, his face relaxed, and, at last, he burst into a laugh that sounded like rolling thunder. The water poured from his mouth in a flood. It filled the deepest rivers and covered the land. Only the highest mountain peaks were visible, like islands in the sea. Many men and animals were drowned.

The pelican-who was a blackfellow at this time -sailed from island to island in a great canoe and rescued any blackfellow he saw. At last he came to an island on which there were many people. In their midst he saw a beautiful woman, and f ell in love with her. He rescued all the men on this island until the woman alone remained. Every time he made a journey she would ask him to take her with the men, but he would reply: "There are many in the canoe. I will carry you next time." He did this several times, and at last the woman guessed that he was going to take her to his camp. She then determined to escape from the pelican. While he was away, she wrapped a log in her possum rug, and placed it near the gunyah; then, as the flood was subsiding, she escaped to the bush. When he returned, he called to her, but, receiving no answer, he walked over to the possum rug and touched it with his foot. It, however, did not move. He then tore the rug away from what he supposed was a woman, but, when he found a log, he was very angry, and resolved to be revenged. He painted himself with white clay, and set out to look for the other blackfellows, with the intention of killing them. But the first pelican he met was so frightened by his strange appearance, that it struck him with a club and killed him. Since that time pelicans have been black and white in remembrance of the Great Flood.

The flood gradually subsided, and the land was again clothed in the green garments of spring. Through the tall green reeds the voice of the night wind whispered soft music to the river. And, when the dawn came from the eastern sky, the birds sang a song of welcome to the new flood-a flood of golden sunlight.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: punkinworks10
Yes they do,

Read it very carefully.

Austrailian flood story

In the dream-time, a terrible drought swept across the land. The leaves of the trees turned brown and fell from the branches, the flowers drooped their heads and died, and the green grass withered as though the spirit from the barren mountain had breathed upon it with a breath of fire. When the hot wind blew, the dead reeds rattled in the river bed, and the burning sands shimmered like a silver lagoon.

All the water had left the rippling creeks, and deep, still water holes. In the clear blue sky the sun was a mass of molten gold; the clouds no longer drifted across the hills, and the only darkness that fell across the land was the shadow of night and death.

After many had died of thirst, all the animals in the land met together in a great council to discover the cause of the drought. They travelled many miles. Some came from the bush, and others from the distant mountains.

The sea-birds left their homes in the cliffs where the white surf thundered, and flew without resting many days and nights. When they all arrived at the chosen meeting place in Central Australia, they discovered that a frog of enormous size had swallowed all the water in the land, and thus caused the drought. After much serious discussion, it was decided that the only way to obtain the water again was to make the frog laugh. The question now arose as to which animal should begin the performance, and, after a heated argument, the pride of place was given to the Kookaburra.

The animals then formed themselves into a huge circle with the frog in the centre. Red kangaroos, grey wallaroos, rock and swamp wallabies, kangaroo rats, bandicoots, native bears and ring-tailed possums all sat together. The emu and the native companion forgot their quarrel and the bell bird his chimes. Even a butcher bird looked pleasantly at a brown snake, and the porcupine forgot to bristle. A truce had been called in the war of the bush.

Now, the Kookaburra, seated himself on the limb of a tree, and, with a wicked twinkle in his eye, looked straight at the big, bloated frog, ruffled his brown feathers, and began to laugh. At first, he made a low gurgling sound deep in his throat, as though he was smiling to himself, but gradually he raised his voice and laughed louder and louder until the bush re-echoed with the sound of his merriment. The other animals looked on with very serious faces, but the frog gave no sign. He just blinked his eyes and looked as stupid as only a frog can look.

The Kookaburra continued to laugh until he nearly choked and fell off the tree, but all without success. The next competitor was a frill-lizard. It extended the frill around its throat, and, puffing out its jaws, capered up and down. But there was no humor in the frog; he did not even look at the lizard, and laughter was out of the question. It was then suggested that the dancing of the native companion might tickle the fancy of the frog. So the native companion danced until she was tired, but all her graceful and grotesque figures failed to arouse the interest of the frog.

The position was very serious, and the council of animals was at its wits' end for a reasonable suggestion. In their anxiety to solve the difficulty, they all spoke at once, and the din was indescribable. Above the noise could be heard a frantic cry of distress. A carpet snake was endeavoring to swallow a porcupine. The bristles had stuck in his throat, and a kookaburra, who had a firm grip of his tail, was making an effort to fly away with him.

Close by, two bandicoots were fighting over the possession of a sweet root, but, while they were busily engaged in scratching each other, a possum stole it. They then forgot their quarrel and chased the possum, who escaped danger by climbing a tree and swinging from a branch by his tail. In this peculiar position he ate the root at his leisure, much to the disgust of the bandicoots below.

After peace and quiet had been restored, the question of the drought was again considered. A big eel, who lived in a deep water hole in the river, suggested that he should be given an opportunity of making the frog laugh. Many of the animals laughed at the idea, but, in despair, they agreed to give him a trial. The eel then began to wriggle in front of the frog. At first he wriggled slowly, then faster and faster until his head and tail met. Then he slowed down and wriggled like a snake with the shivers. After a few minutes, he changed his position, and flopped about like a well-bitten grub on an ant bed.

The frog opened his sleepy eyes, his big body quivered, his face relaxed, and, at last, he burst into a laugh that sounded like rolling thunder. The water poured from his mouth in a flood. It filled the deepest rivers and covered the land. Only the highest mountain peaks were visible, like islands in the sea. Many men and animals were drowned.

The pelican-who was a blackfellow at this time -sailed from island to island in a great canoe and rescued any blackfellow he saw. At last he came to an island on which there were many people. In their midst he saw a beautiful woman, and f ell in love with her. He rescued all the men on this island until the woman alone remained. Every time he made a journey she would ask him to take her with the men, but he would reply: "There are many in the canoe. I will carry you next time." He did this several times, and at last the woman guessed that he was going to take her to his camp. She then determined to escape from the pelican. While he was away, she wrapped a log in her possum rug, and placed it near the gunyah; then, as the flood was subsiding, she escaped to the bush. When he returned, he called to her, but, receiving no answer, he walked over to the possum rug and touched it with his foot. It, however, did not move. He then tore the rug away from what he supposed was a woman, but, when he found a log, he was very angry, and resolved to be revenged. He painted himself with white clay, and set out to look for the other blackfellows, with the intention of killing them. But the first pelican he met was so frightened by his strange appearance, that it struck him with a club and killed him. Since that time pelicans have been black and white in remembrance of the Great Flood.

The flood gradually subsided, and the land was again clothed in the green garments of spring. Through the tall green reeds the voice of the night wind whispered soft music to the river. And, when the dawn came from the eastern sky, the birds sang a song of welcome to the new flood-a flood of golden sunlight.

Fun read.Nice example of humanitarian history.

We ALL share the same cyclical event horizon......and all flood stories are accurate but may be from different specific cycles or GCDWs........every 3657 years a new basis for flood stories of global magnitude is manifested.

There is a breakaway society I call the Survivors who run our world today....they control most things here and have craft.....they are the terrestrial group which tries to bridge humanity between cycles preventing species extinction.....they precede the last event at a minimum and may have maintained continuity for numerous sequential cycles.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Keeping in mind there are MULTIPLE Global Continental Displacement Wave cycles we are ALWAYS discussing.....we CAN delineate but no one has shown a model yet like the GCDW model to enable us to parse these events in any sequential order.

There have IMHO been multiple Arks and multiple builders....a Noah for every GCDW event and stories of such in each history telling.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Yes they do,

Read it very carefully.

Austrailian flood story

The problem with such resemblances is determining the extent to which the original myth cycles might have been contaminated.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   

I have known we were being misdirected via the curriculum when I was in Grade School....I was abducted by Humans wearing Blue One-piece Military Uniforms.......and also by another group..........I was visually shown on an LED type monitor in 1975 what will happen when the Continents are Displaced and it was genericlly explained to me...

Look I am not saying things in this life are fair.....you think I wanted to be abducted and implanted to make my pineal gland function wide open for wayyy to long??......Its called forced learning pal......not so fun when you are a kid under10 reading freaking Encyclopedia sets and even dictionaries and -10 library books per day????....I seriously do not care about the wounded pride of some putz or 100,000 putzes who went to post secondary school and consider themselves to be expert or professional but cannot see the forest for the trees.

BTW...the Human Military Group was collecting human DNA to help replace the population post-cataclysm/GCDW and they were 100% forthwith....its not so complicated ....really.....until you meet one of the other groups who are humanoid but quite different than us in many ways....these groups are NOT like the Human Military Group at all and I do not know what their agenda is.

I was given a data download from a monitor showing quickly flashed images combined with a flashing strobe-light which put immense volumes of information into my mind ....information which has bubbled to the surface as I have continued to learn over the years....I used to wake up and write down technical terminology from my dreams then research it....I dont bother now....everything has fallen into place.

Put it this way....the odds of survival were properly presented to me before I was given a chance to leave earth with them pre-event [had to do with my waking during the abduction and knowing it was real they had to treat me differently because of my level of awareness].....its not good....not at all.....could be ELE.....the fire and heat stood out more than the GCDWs did ....but I was given every chance possible to learn how to survive....details...intimate ones....leading to the GCDW model which even gives direction velocity duration and many other details of what is comng....and of how and where to survive it.

Thank you for explaining things so clearly.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   

I have known we were being misdirected via the curriculum when I was in Grade School....I was abducted by Humans wearing Blue One-piece Military Uniforms.......and also by another group..........I was visually shown on an LED type monitor in 1975 what will happen when the Continents are Displaced and it was genericlly explained to me.....and people have been writing books about the Global Continental Displacement Waves for centuries.....in peripheral ways.....I simply put it all together in one package and then built a functional repeatable model .....which should shut up any intelligent minds who want to bicker and poke and prod.....and obviously a few of those smarter minds are here now and are being patient....go back and read the thread....if you havent even built a Jello-Pudding /Oreo Cookie model as suggested then you dont want to learn.

Oppositionally defiant disinfo focused minds wish to parse great minds and theories seperately while I prefer to bring them ALL TOGETHER....when you BEGIN with the Global Continental Displacement Wave Model ...everyones work fits into the big picture seamlessly.....many scholars and others have written in part about the big picture....many many have small pieces of the puzzle.....now they can ALL be validated by the ....REPEATABLE ...GCDW model and its geological evidences of which I refuse to give you on a silver platter but instead expect you to work for.....working for it learning and endorsing as you go you become a brother in truth ....recieving it as a gift to stop the bickering and you are a hostile witness.

I will not give the entire data set online...I will not write books or do seminars or build anyone a GCDW model.....I will not post online anywhere else either about this....I am struggeling to find ways to prepare....time is very short....and I am looking for a White-Knight from here till 2021.If you know any multi-millionaires who have more brains than money wish to learn the truth about EVERY SINGLE conspiracy theory out there and who wish to give their family a chance to survive....invite them to this thread.

I would be quite taken aback if i was worth a couple hundred million bucks but had been kept out of this loop.....lol...might take it personally that I had been left to die....IMHO a billion might not even get you a ticket to a D.U.M.B which is as dumb a thing to be doing as it sounds.

I dont know what to say, except that I read the entirety of the new world encylopedia by the time I was 10 as well, but I didnt end off my rocker.
But then again I did it by choice.
edit on p00000010k141022017Tue, 03 Oct 2017 17:14:30 -0500k by punkinworks10 because: (no reason given)

edit on p00000010k151022017Tue, 03 Oct 2017 17:15:16 -0500k by punkinworks10 because: (no reason given)

edit on p00000010k151022017Tue, 03 Oct 2017 17:15:43 -0500k by punkinworks10 because: (no reason given)

edit on p00000010k161022017Tue, 03 Oct 2017 17:16:06 -0500k by punkinworks10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: punkinworks10

Every word of ever page of every volume including the 2 dictionaries by rote non-stop....and I do not believe you because I have never met anyone else who was compelled to do such a thing......reading voraciously sure......but I am not buying what you are selling.....if you had expanded your knowledge base even 1/2 that much as a child we would not be having an oppositional conversation you would in fact be looking for the right spot to dig a hole in the ground to put your family in to give them a chance at surviving.

IMHO I believe enough has been posted for those so inclined to ask more serious questions and do some serious inquiries of their own....not troll for book ideas or new ideas to make YT videos of.....which is what a lot of people do.....which is why there is always a big ask for complete research packages and no one wishes to do legwork.

No man is a prophet in his own land.....lol....I dont expect you to subscribe to what I am saying.

I refuse to be a beacon for common sense amidst this chaotic swell of nonsensical rhetoric.....lol...

I have given up looking to show people what is coming.Organised religons/Gov/TPTB have kept the masses sleeping...It is about survival now.....of course people who are not prepared are going to make new oil.....you must have learned that it is in fact a renewable resource seeing as you have read so much right?.....LMAO>

Remember this Lobang.....Survivor is synonymous with minority....which makes me on task being such now.

edit on 4-10-2017 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 12:19 AM
link   

I don't need you to believe me, I and really could care less if you do. But, your tenacious grip on such a flawed idea and tenuous understanding of the physical realities of the world make me question if you actually did.

You have yet to clearly lay out the basic procceses by which your displacement mumbo jumbo takes place, in your own words.
No,
You just toss up big fat word salad with a side of nonsense dressing.
And yes oil is being constantly made, by variety of procceses. From constant settling of dead plankton, each of which has a small lippid resevoir, to the seafloor, to the deep rock bacteria that also make and store minute blob of fat. Or the breakdown of certain crustal minerals, in the presence of water, that forms long chain hydrocarbons.
That added to the ongoing "old way" of making oil that involves lots of dead plant matter doing its thing over millions of years.

Back to that wave of mud?, that covers all the continents every 30something hundred years?
You do realize there is absolutely no evidence in any discipline that shows anything like that ocurring.
Now, I'm not saying clearly catastrophic events didnt occur, and not saying some didnt occur on a thirty something hundred year timescale, but all were not apocalyptic in nature, while one was for some, it was just catastrophic for others.
Although some places saw devastation of biblical proportions, other remained untouched for the most part
There are desert pavements in california that have remained undisturbed for 190,000 years.
There are places in Chile that have been desert for 200,000,000 years and it has not rained in like 50 million.
Your continental displacement wave sure doesnt show up in these places.

BTW, I had my place picked out nearly fourty years ago.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 12:24 AM
link   

P.S.
Geologic oil is renewable, just not in human timescales, but synthetic bio-oils are.

Small metallic slivers that seem to sublimate?

Or

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   

I don't need you to believe me, I and really could care less if you do. But, your tenacious grip on such a flawed idea and tenuous understanding of the physical realities of the world make me question if you actually did.

You have yet to clearly lay out the basic procceses by which your displacement mumbo jumbo takes place, in your own words.
No,
You just toss up big fat word salad with a side of nonsense dressing.
And yes oil is being constantly made, by variety of procceses. From constant settling of dead plankton, each of which has a small lippid resevoir, to the seafloor, to the deep rock bacteria that also make and store minute blob of fat. Or the breakdown of certain crustal minerals, in the presence of water, that forms long chain hydrocarbons.
That added to the ongoing "old way" of making oil that involves lots of dead plant matter doing its thing over millions of years.

Back to that wave of mud?, that covers all the continents every 30something hundred years?
You do realize there is absolutely no evidence in any discipline that shows anything like that ocurring.
Now, I'm not saying clearly catastrophic events didnt occur, and not saying some didnt occur on a thirty something hundred year timescale, but all were not apocalyptic in nature, while one was for some, it was just catastrophic for others.
Although some places saw devastation of biblical proportions, other remained untouched for the most part
There are desert pavements in california that have remained undisturbed for 190,000 years.
There are places in Chile that have been desert for 200,000,000 years and it has not rained in like 50 million.
Your continental displacement wave sure doesnt show up in these places.

BTW, I had my place picked out nearly fourty years ago.

I CAN NOT believe you by proxy of your flawed machined misdirected education so that issue does not need to be re-visited....stop trying to climb out of the backseat....if you cant enjoy the ride like every one else then put your seatbelt on , sit on your hands and hold your breath...ok....I will give you a dollar if you can get to 4 minutes...ok?

By virtue of your flawed misrepresentative education which you are ignorant of......you misrepresent the physical realities of the world we share.......it makes you seem a little left-field....but my oh my do you struggle to make it be your way.....lol.

I have lain out the basics of the CGDW processes and provided a basic model kids can have fun with using Chocolate Jello-Pudding and Oreo Cookies....I have peripherally described how to build a macro-model of the CGDW which has been used to educate many kids in the past......

Listen pal....I spent decades in the Oil Industry....from drilling the holes to sucking the oil out to building the Refineries....I have been hands on on every level of this Industry.....you dont know squat about oil or how its made or what its made out of....all you have are your bastardised reference materials....pal you are only as good as your data or reference sources which makes you devoid of experience which makes you a back-seat passenger.

Oil is made the same way every time......different Oil is attatched to different GCDWs or Epochs.....

"That added to the ongoing "old way" of making oil that involves lots of dead plant matter doing its thing over millions of years.".....you once again tell and support the CARDINAL LIE.

There is only one way of making oil.......oil is composed of plant and animal/human matter and we can delineate source materials....oil does not take millions of years to be made......boy you are deluded....listen here....lol....I have TASTED FRESH OIL.....do you understand this?.......what kind of nutbar would think liquid oil you can eat is millions of years old?

Heres some more fun ways kids have been taught about the big lie.......how do you think porous rock is made????.......lol.....well how is an Aero chocolate bar made?......cut one open and look inside......bubbles in solid chocolate chocolate which was once a liquid which TRAPPED the bubbles as it solidified..........this is how porous rock being fracked like mad now is formed.....shortly after the macro-process which makes oil takes place.......lol....yes you just had your degrees and education stuffed down your tailpipe by a candy bar and a better explanation.

How many quadrillions of bubbles were made to produce this porous rock?

Your education which is flawed does not give you an explanation for the production of oil which is in any way true or possible.....but the GCDW model lays it all out.....as I said earlier you do not need to do wildcat exploration for resources...all you have to do is refer to the CGDW model and go get them.....for example the GCDW model shows you how the oil was made and hence where is is deposited[hint-deposited].

The methods of dating you refer to are as flawed as your own education is...its like the blind leading the blind.

There is NOTHING BUT evidence proving out the GCDW model on this planet.

If you have had your spot picked out for 40 years I hope you have been preparing for others since then.....we need groups of 100 to 300....I am providing for more than my family....everyone should ....virtually no one will be prepared....and if they are not in a water-proof underground shelter which is placed somewhere that WILL NOT be covered in 2 miles of mud slurry or end up below 2000 feet of water....or on top of a cooking hot mountain which is rock and rolling ....they are toast...soooooo....if you do not functionally understand the GCDW model you have virtually no chance of possesing the knowledge you need to help your family and humanity.Find the financing,I will do the indoctrination.

edit on 5-10-2017 by one4all because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join