It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forbidden archeology Flood myth

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: peter vlar
a reply to: Aboom

As far as Bet Dearka off of NW India, it is indeed a real archaeological site. It is not however a pre LGM site dated to 12 Ka or 32 Ka as I see dates being ascribed to it online. There is good evidence that it is a site closely related to Harappa or st least had trade with them

Maybe, but not likely.
Last I checked it had architectural features dating to the Medieval Period.
I don't think it's old enough for Harappa. Maybe I'm wrong.

Harte

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: one4all
a reply to: peter vlar

Humans are absolutely devolving....geneticlly

Citations? Evidence? Or is this based solely upon hyperbole?

..humans are regressing back towards the mean....which to me is is defined as the natural state humanities dna had normally evolved to prior to being "tweaked"/Advanced

There is zero evidence of HSS being "tweaked". There is no genetic "mean". Not understanding how the scientific method works is really just willful ignorance, as is a lack of understanding on how evolution works or what the MES postulates when there is a wealth of information at your fingertips. All you have to support your views is conjecture.

See, we can compare HSS genetics at various points in time and we can compare it with the genetics of other Hominins and other closely related genus like Pan, Pongo and Gorilla. We can calculate rates of mutation, see when in geologic time certain mutations occurred and discern geographically based on MtDNA haplotype and theres no evidence of anything you believe to be true within that vast catalogue of knowledge. Please feel free to demonstrate any actual studies with a proper citation though if you feel I am in error and you can support your statements in any way at all.

...IMHO more evolved homo-sapiens introduced their own evolved and doctored or programmed DNA into us........

There aren't more evolved or less evolved HSS though. Evolution doesn't have a direction. It's a measurement of change in allele frequencies over time. Nothing more, nothing less. There is no such thing as devolving.

as we speak Mother Nature is doing what she does best what makes her win EVERY TIME.....finding a way......to create a tilted playing field which is aimed at finding the balanced mean...Mother Nature is slowly erasing the genetic upgrades and as she does she regresses us or brings us BACKWARDS towards the mean.

Ahhh... gotcha. We aren't discussing anything related to actual science, just your personal, unsupported views and need to redefine things to blend in with your own preconceived biases. Carry on then...

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 04:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: peter vlar

Humans are absolutely devolving....geneticlly

Citations? Evidence? Or is this based solely upon hyperbole?

..humans are regressing back towards the mean....which to me is is defined as the natural state humanities dna had normally evolved to prior to being "tweaked"/Advanced

There is zero evidence of HSS being "tweaked". There is no genetic "mean". Not understanding how the scientific method works is really just willful ignorance, as is a lack of understanding on how evolution works or what the MES postulates when there is a wealth of information at your fingertips. All you have to support your views is conjecture.

See, we can compare HSS genetics at various points in time and we can compare it with the genetics of other Hominins and other closely related genus like Pan, Pongo and Gorilla. We can calculate rates of mutation, see when in geologic time certain mutations occurred and discern geographically based on MtDNA haplotype and theres no evidence of anything you believe to be true within that vast catalogue of knowledge. Please feel free to demonstrate any actual studies with a proper citation though if you feel I am in error and you can support your statements in any way at all.

...IMHO more evolved homo-sapiens introduced their own evolved and doctored or programmed DNA into us........

There aren't more evolved or less evolved HSS though. Evolution doesn't have a direction. It's a measurement of change in allele frequencies over time. Nothing more, nothing less. There is no such thing as devolving.

as we speak Mother Nature is doing what she does best what makes her win EVERY TIME.....finding a way......to create a tilted playing field which is aimed at finding the balanced mean...Mother Nature is slowly erasing the genetic upgrades and as she does she regresses us or brings us BACKWARDS towards the mean.

Ahhh... gotcha. We aren't discussing anything related to actual science, just your personal, unsupported views and need to redefine things to blend in with your own preconceived biases. Carry on then...

Peter...hello.....please let go of your preconcieved comfort zone within the Global Cabals Publishing Company controlled "peer approval process" which has bastardised our Humanitrian history and all of academia to differing degrees.

Didnt you instinctively know you were as smart and potentially smarter than your teachers in school......were you a sponge in school a passive learner or did you ask challenging questions ???

"Citations...evidences......as per your conventional status quo perspective or everything is hyperbole....lol....that could be considered closed minded"

I prefer to use your education to prove my points.....because it is easy to see where you have been sidetracked.

There is abundant evidence HSS have been geneticlly upgraded.....you and I are the best evidence of this....you just dont understand enough yet to grasp it.You represent as being further from the genetic mean than I do....you are less "devolved" than I am....because I was given a Pineal Gland implant as a child.......which allowed me to experience expedited devolution artificially.

Autism spectral issues are direct evidence of this devolution.

We are trying to get smarter.....nature is trying to make us smarter because we have been dumbed down via genetic manipulation.

Visual thinking is "devolved"......telepathy is "devolved"....1000 year lifespans are "devolved"......

What you need to grasp is that we can now re-introduce these advantages easily today.

This is why certain Royal Families keep injecting specific DNA into their Family lines.....they are trying to fight this devolution or degredation the only ways they know how to.

Our physiology is FINITE....it should be easy to understand these concepts.....but it is not.....because the majority of us have had our Pineal Glands stunted, are not visual thinkers who primarily see the world in concepts and in patterns .

Evolution does have a direction....towards the mean.....one direction or the other but nature always sets a mean and then works to find it and maintain it.

"a measurement of change in allele frequencies over time"........a change in what direction....measured how if there is no mean....based upon what timeline?

Listen to make this easier for YOU......if you put me in front of an engines pieces I will simply begin putting it together.....I will not know what it is or how it works but I will easily see how it goes together....in a nutshell its this simple......

If you posess the raw data...I will use your knowledge to solve problems you cannot see nor solve.

IF you were one of the worlds top 5 geneticists ....and your peers were in a room with us....I would show you all how to bring your work together expediently....like IN THE MOMENT....provided you all answered my questions honestly and kept your minds open and stayed focused on working togeether....I would immediatly "see" where you all veer from the mean and I would immediatly recognise valid and invalid patterns based upon natures methodology not academias attempted replication of it.

It is called visual or conceptual or pattern based thinking......and it is closer to the mean than conventional thinking is....it is superior ......we are devolving towards a superior mean....because we have been geneticlly short-changed.....and Mother Nature is slowly but surely making up the difference.

Contrary to status quo thinking math as we teach it and numerical representation is an INFERIOR method of interpreting our universe....one foreign to Earth.....one we had not naturally reached yet......one we were tweaked into understanding....so we could replicate nature.....thinking in numbers is stepping OUT of natures direction and pulls you away from the mean.

Basiclly I am saying that some dummies have been using numbers to replicate visual thinking because they HAD TO....once their Pineal Glands began to work improperly they had to compensate...and "someone" gave them a placebo in the form of symbols and numbers....this is what happens when telepathy is intentionally geneticlly stunted....lol......you have to provide an alternative.

The question is this.....who or what......took our true abilities and suppressed them and then provided us with an inferior way of thinking and functioning?

Someone who was very very afraid of what we would become[their equals or GREATER than them IMHO] had the upgrades been COMPLETE and not tacticlly managed.

Languages...symbols....numbers....are all required learning when your natural telepathy has been shut off.
edit on 16-8-2017 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   
IMHO the best newage online resources available to explain Flood stories and myths are.....ATS...NewEarth.....Mud Fossil University....The Knowledge of the Forevertime.....ZetaTalk.....Gil Broussard.....wrap all of these data sources up in One4alls Global Continental Displacement Wave model.....and we are getting somewhere.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   
This is another good example of how many people from many places in society have used a vast array of data sources and have begun to follow the popcorn trail which leads to "Ye Olde" Global Continental Displacement Wave Model/GCDWM.

One Ring to lead them all.

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

If you are short on time...ROFLMAO...because we all are.....you can just watch part 2 because he hits enough red-flag points to bring most around.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 04:35 AM
link   
the ideas of some conspiracy believers are really, really off..
anybody with a bit of ratio left will agree that there is no way around science .

..their ideas have the strong tendency to actually becoming a real, new superstition..
replacing scienticic data with speculative, uneducated, ignorant ideas, pumped through fringe journalistic books.
this ignorant process is very deliberate and conscious.

Annunaki vs tectonic drift.
OMFG.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: anti72

Hey....it can get even better if we all simply agree to agree...after all this is how a numbers driven evidence-by- consensus... on-the-fly... status-quo driven perspective works right?

Why dont we say that amongst all of the Flood myths.....one of those stories is based on an account of the Annunaki guiding a big rock at us and causing tectonic drift?

I personally try to keep an egg-sized rock in my pocket at all times.The sheer simplicity of the kinetic energy transfer is so hands-on and beautiful I love it.I have been throwing rocks since I was a kid.Have you ever thrown an egg-sized rock at a whole watermelon? I have.I have tossed them at many things and I have sucessfully hunted with them...you know fed myself.

Everyone laughs at the guy with the bow and arrow spear or egg-sized rocks until they see the gun jam or run out of ammo.

anti72...your idea is catalysed by jest....but seems possible.
edit on 22-8-2017 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   

a reply to: anti72

Hey....it can get even better if we all simply agree to agree...after all this is how a numbers driven evidence-by- consensus... on-the-fly... status-quo driven perspective works right?

Thank you for definitively showing everyone that you very clearly don't understand how science works. Or perhaps you understand it all too well and know that your fairy tale hypothesis is just that, a fairy tale with zero evidence to support it so instead of attempting to support the impossible, you instead use smoke and mirrors to obfuscate your own shortcomings while you mock "consensus science".

Whatever your approach is, anybody with a 6th grade education can see that you're wading out into water that's far too deep for ou to swim in without a floatation device.

Why dont we say that amongst all of the Flood myths.....one of those stories is based on an account of the Annunaki guiding a big rock at us and causing tectonic drift?

Because just like your magical wave displacement hypothesis, there's no evidence for it. But I guess it's easier to distract from the fact that your personal hypothesis has zero evidence to support it by making a mockery of science altogether, right?

I personally try to keep an egg-sized rock in my pocket at all times.The sheer simplicity of the kinetic energy transfer is so hands-on and beautiful I love it.I have been throwing rocks since I was a kid.Have you ever thrown an egg-sized rock at a whole watermelon? I have.I have tossed them at many things and I have sucessfully hunted with them...you know fed myself.

Everyone laughs at the guy with the bow and arrow spear or egg-sized rocks until they see the gun jam or run out of ammo.

anti72...your idea is catalysed by jest....but seems possible.

The thing about your analogy is that just like in actual science and your magical hypothesis, you've shown no evidence that you can hunt and feed yourself (analogous to your lack of evidence supporting "continental displacement waves") let alone shown that the gun has jammed (analogous to your inability to demonstrate any errors in current understandings of geology). But hey, why show evidence that the scientific method can be applied to when you can just mock people and science and maybe it will distract from the fact that ou have yet to show anything supporting your fairy tails.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

This all looks really Pretty and you use a lot of words but don't actually say anything. Not do you provide evidence period let alone anything that resembles evidence supporting your claims. In a fashion, it's quite fascinating but the fact that you continuously talk about evidence supporting your ever shifting position while having shown zero is less fascinating and more troubling. Just like your talk of a "global displacement wave model" yet youve oresented no model. See, I'm all too happy to admit that I'm in error if someone can show me the evidence supporting a counter proposal. Contrary to your insistence, I am not so set in my ways that I'm unwilling to entertain a new model. You just have to be able to support your position and show the model. You haven't done that. You use smoke, mirrors and obfuscation to distract from the fact that you're either unwilling or completely incapable of supporting anything or showing your work. Until you are willing to do that, expect the same response from any people who understand how the scientific method works.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Peter....unwilling.....because.....I am making you do the legwork so it becomes a journey of self-discovery for you pal and you stop seeking evidence every Geisha step of the way...why you have to make it so difficult.....lol...I mean challenging.I want you to want to ride it like you stole it once you believe in it not buy it and put it in your cupboard never to be discussed.

You must accept a new model....because there can only be one correct model and you know you and mainstrem science do not posess it....hence you must accept a new model.

Its not my model Peter....you can have it.....name it...write papers about it.

You see Peter...IMHO...we are out of time....you nor I have time to bring truth to your academia.....tis to late.

TPTB are pacifying now....holding the line....subsidizing foods and items of luxury in bigger countries which could rock the global boat...maintaining a false economy when it should have collapsed long ago.Sites like ZetaTalk which have so much tangible real evidence one must follow them somewhat...while they plant false-hope....lol "Safe-Zones" my arse.........religons preaching some kind of rapture telling people to repent and roll over to await their judgement.

No one cares what people discuss anymore Peter....you can self-publish books till the cows come home....they will never become peer approved...you will never be able to freely share the data and teach anyone.

IMHO it is best to learn and then prepare...more for those beyond yourself than for you...those who are ignorant of the facts now and who will one day very soon be in a position where basic simple knowldge and very basic supplies in the right places can save their lives...there will be no personal glory here....just a gift of knowledge which can be cashed in a the right time for a chance to survive.

Remember Peter...if I am right....my survival supplies ,family and I will have the last word....which could very well be tomorrows history book.You see Peter I am having this discussion over my right shoulder....as I am egressing.I feel validated in exiting stage left now.

If you throw up more walls of text supposedly bickering with me but tangibly burying the data I will simply keep linking to more indepth videos to keep things fresh.

Peter...anyone who follows these things knows that data is being deleted and manipulated on Google Earth and elsewhere.....I have screenshots of data which has been obsfucated over the years by TPTB....sattelite shots of communities destroyed during the last wave that are easy to find and acess....close to the surface in some specific areas....this type of evidence is all over the planet on every continent....however it matters not becuse the suppression followed patterns which do all the legwork for you once you can read them.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   

You continue to shout a lot and somehow at the same time say very little.
Ergo, you don't have a case.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

You continue to shout a lot and somehow at the same time say very little.
Ergo, you don't have a case.

You continue to lurk and support anything controversial which floats by your hidey-hole.Ergo you are a neersayer...the devils advocate.

This issue is already signed sealed and delivered....because once people watch their real peers telling their truths their urge to follow it becomes viral in nature, consuming you until you find inner balance which happens to be catalysed by truth.

BTW you seem to have some extra time on your hands....why dont you build a GCDW model and disprove my theory....lol....you silly bird....lol....you see I have already told you we have built and played with these models already......you only have one story to tell once you build and use a GCDW model....so thats all I have to say to you 2 yahoos....lol.....build it and they will come.....but do it yourselves you lazy buggers.

I have preparations to make and will be doing so until Showtime......building GCDW models is labor intensive to say the least....it takes time and people.....although if you had money you could simplify things and buy yourself a nice properly sized 3-d topographical model of North America and save a lot of time and sweat...or you could simply do a computer modeling of it if you know how using todays technology...and with 3-d printing everything could be exactly sized....I dont have time nor inclination to do your homework or any work for you whatsoever.I have played in that sandbox with multi-generations of young learners....but never with current type technology.

Or you could buy some Jello Pudding and a bag of Oreo cookies along with some milk and build yourself an edible accurate functional GCDW model.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Please provide a scintilla of evidence for your... fascinating theory. Not more word salad.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 05:44 AM
link   

To think you questioned my hurling skills....lol...here are some fellow hurlers.....www.youtube.com...://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iz3qK_97jXE

BTW I stalked and touched a sleeping Whitetail...when I was just a kid.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Well, then, AngryCymraeg, there you have it.

Harte

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   
This video will bring anyone completely up to speed....and it correlates with the 2021[as I said reverse the last 2 digits in the title of the movie 2012 and you have the coded disclosure between TPTB] timeline mated to the Global Continental Displacement Wave model.......which is also David Hamils timeline.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   

To think you questioned my hurling skills....lol...here are some fellow hurlers.....www.youtube.com...://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iz3qK_97jXE

So to support the contention that you are skilled at something, you provide video of someone else performing the task you claim to have mastered but zero evidence that you yourself can perform said task? I suppose it's par for the course considering you keep going on about a non existent continental displacement wave model that you have yet to provide to anyone. Well played!

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   

I just provided more generic modeling parameters of the GCDW/Global Continental Displacement Wave mode ... "again".....because all of the links I give are to people who have worked their entire lives in some cases....in a paralell direction ......the masses didnt have the resources available to decipher the GCDW model using pure geology and total surface imagry.....but we do now today...and I did follow the existing evidence to the now unavoidable truth .....and have shown everyone else how to follow the available popcorn trails of evidence which all lead to the same place......the GCDW model.

BTW recently I saw a sattelite view where Google just blotched out almost all of the exact areas people can use as I say...however this is perfect because they have actually outlined the majority of the template now making it even easier to compare to unadultered images.....then things will really jump out at you when you follow their path of suppression and blotting.They knida got the point I am making....lol.

edit on 28-8-2017 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Does the Whitetail stalk make you nervous??....or was it the egg sized rock thing? .....lol...I read the environment then using the same skillset I used to discern the GCDW model....nothing special simply pattern recognition any 5 year old could grasp.

I think you believe what is impossible for you and what you believe is impossible for the masses....is actually impossible for everyone....lol....that is preocious.There are things louder than your heartbeat and breathing and which smell stronger and more familiar than you do ...and nature includes every color you posses.....you are simply not indoctrinated and have walked for life through the forest without really seeing the trees.

Have you ever mastered sounding like the wind>or the tree>or the water>or the grass....thought not.....maybe this is why you are a doubter.

edit on 28-8-2017 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   
After reading through the thread, I noticed no one brought up the hydroplate theory.

Very interesting, creation sciences I know, but still a good theory. He makes very interesting points and sums up a potential explanation as to why everything is the way it is.

Here is the vifeo, very short, but has pics and animation to go with it. Now, when watching, keep an open eye and mind.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join